Historic Jewish wedding performed on Temple Mount

And international law says you are a LIAR, at the same time as saying the arab muslims have no right to any of the land.
Disassemble The Dome of the Rock and move it to the Gaza Strip and rebuild it. Arabs have no business on the Temple Mount.

well, it has always interested me that every group that has jerusalem is able to place their own place of worship on the temple mount..... until, of course, jerusalem was returned to jews.

then suddenly there's a problem. but during the crusades, the christians made it a church. and when the arabs took it over they made it a mosque.

Because those who want it
Disassemble The Dome of the Rock and move it to the Gaza Strip and rebuild it. Arabs have no business on the Temple Mount.

well, it has always interested me that every group that has jerusalem is able to place their own place of worship on the temple mount..... until, of course, jerusalem was returned to jews.

then suddenly there's a problem. but during the crusades, the christians made it a church. and when the arabs took it over they made it a mosque.

Better yet, disassemble it, and ship it to Saudi Arabia, for reconstruction on Islam's own soil.

Its the fake jews that have no right to any of the land there really.

quiet, anti-semite, loon.

Perhaps they should go back up to Turkey were they are from, before the invaded Canaan, the Palestinians are most likely the Canaanite descendants that never left or Samaritan who converted to Islam, Christianity and some to Jews.
Possession is nine-tenths of the law...

The Jews win...

You lose...

No money and weapons is, and they have both thanks to the US, we have to part from Israel, we need to, its a matter of preservation. They will get us killed in the end and they will turn on us in a heartbeat. They are lowlifes.

COWFLOP as the evidence shows it is the muslims that are turning on the west and trying to take over. Just think if Israel stopped getting money from the US it could buy better weapons from Russia and sell their own tech to the rest of the world. I wonder if you would party as the US sank into oblivion ?

The Pro-semite Loon has Spoken

No comment again on the remit of the thread, why do you deflect all the time.

The topic is a Jewish wedding on the Temple mount, and I believe that it should be open to all Jews at all times

Because those who want it

Better yet, disassemble it, and ship it to Saudi Arabia, for reconstruction on Islam's own soil.

Perhaps they should go back up to Turkey were they are from, before the invaded Canaan, the Palestinians are most likely the Canaanite descendants that never left or Samaritan who converted to Islam, Christianity and some to Jews.

You do know that Christians and muslims are recent inventions don't you, and that they were built on the Jewish religion. That Christians worship a Jew as god and follow many of the Jewish traditions, and mo'mad was taught Judaism by one of his 12 year old sex slaves

The Temple Institute announced Tuesday it had played an active part in an actual wedding ceremony on the Temple Mount "one recent morning", adding that this was only the second time a Jewish wedding was carried out on the Mount in over 2,000 years.

"It was a great blessing for this couple to begin their new life together at the holiest place on earth for the people of Israel, the location of the Holy Temple," said the Institute on Facebook. "This was a great achievement, in the face of the extreme anti-Jewish discrimination of the Muslim Waqf and the Israel Police which quashes all Jewish expression at the sacred site".

An engaged couple recently approached Rabbi Chaim Richman of the Institute and asked him if he would supervise their marriage on the Temple Mount. "After scrupulously examining the detailed halachot (Jewish law) concerning the marriage ceremony, and consulting with other rabbinical authorities, Rabbi Richman happily accepted the task upon himself".

'Historic' secret Jewish wedding performed on Temple Mount

------------------------

What a beautiful blessing! May this couple be granted joy and love and many tender children

Herods temple and before that Persia's. What a hoot. It takes a lot of intermarriage to live in such a fantasy.

Thank you, I take that as a compliment.:laugh2:

Showing how stupid you are in the process. Now about this wedding again I believe that the Temple mount should be open for the Jews at all times. Then every time the muslims object using violence a part of the mosque should be removed and sent to the empty quarter.

Forum List

Back