🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Historic “WAKE UP” LGBT RNC Event will feature Milo, Pam Geller and Geert Wilders

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
This is the awesomeness of awesomeness! I love Milo to death. He is so freaking irreverent!

"Milo Yiannopoulos says he’s glad to support a candidate who does not take funds from regimes that kill homos.

“Some LGBTQQUIA “folk” are quivering with outrage and fear over the possibility of a Trump presidency. Idiots! Personally I think we need to add an S to that ever-expanding abbreviation — S for STUPID.

Donald Trump is the most pro-gay candidate in American electoral history. He’s also, unlike Hillary Clinton, not funded by countries that execute homos.

Democrats make all the right noises but do nothing for gays — or any other minority really, besides the tiny number of far-Left loons who still describe identify as “feminist” (or “Black Lives Matter”).

It is time for the fag community to wake up and join the smart, handsome and courageous trailblazers (I’m talking about myself) that I am calling L-G-B-Trump!"

wake-up-party-comic-575x848.jpg

I hope Pam and Geert have a real impact on the R LGBT community. This is a long overdue discussion that American gays, lesbians and transgenders need to have.

Man oh man I would love to be there.

Pamela Geller, Milo Yiannopoulos and Geert Wilders to Headline Historic "WAKE UP" LGBT RNC Event

Last edited:
Superficial pandering nonsense

Pandering? To have a shred radical Islam LGBT event at the RNC organized and hosted by and featuring some of the toughest rock em sock em kick ass conservative gays that back Trump?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

“We have a message for America and the LGBT community,” said Chris Barron, former co-founder of GOProud, current head of LGBTrump, and an organizer of the event. “Radical Islam is the number one gay rights issue in the world, and Donald Trump is the only candidate taking this threat seriously.”

“LGBT Americans need to wake up — this election isn’t about bathrooms or who will bake our wedding cakes. This election is about life or death,” continued Barron. “It’s about confronting an ideology that seeks to exterminate LGBT people across the globe.”

The party is the outcome of discussions among a group of gay Republicans following the tragic massacre at a gay nightclub in Orlando in June, which killed 49 people and wounded 53 others. The tragedy and response by liberal politicians prompted popular conservative blogger-activist Jim Hoft, founder of The Gateway Pundit, to come out of closet. “Orlando really moved me to come out,” says Hoft, “A lot more gay people support Donald Trump than you might think.”

This sparked conversations between co-organizers Jim, Chris, and Jeff Giesea to plan the pro-Trump “Wake Up” party at the RNC in Cleveland.

“After Orlando, I felt I could no longer remain silent,” said Jeff Giesea, one of the organizers. “Radical Islam is a barbaric ideology that is the single greatest threat to liberty in today’s world. Before the attack, Omar Mateen pledged allegiance to ISIS – this is a group that regularly throws gay men off of buildings to their deaths.”

Pamela Geller, Milo Yiannopoulos and Geert Wilders to Headline Historic "WAKE UP" LGBT RNC Event

Pandering? To have a shred radical Islam LGBT event at the RNC organized and hosted by and featuring some of the toughest rock em sock em kick ass conservative gays that back Trump?

“We have a message for America and the LGBT community,” said Chris Barron, former co-founder of GOProud, current head of LGBTrump, and an organizer of the event. “Radical Islam is the number one gay rights issue in the world, and Donald Trump is the only candidate taking this threat seriously.”

“LGBT Americans need to wake up — this election isn’t about bathrooms or who will bake our wedding cakes. This election is about life or death,” continued Barron. “It’s about confronting an ideology that seeks to exterminate LGBT people across the globe.”

The party is the outcome of discussions among a group of gay Republicans following the tragic massacre at a gay nightclub in Orlando in June, which killed 49 people and wounded 53 others. The tragedy and response by liberal politicians prompted popular conservative blogger-activist Jim Hoft, founder of The Gateway Pundit, to come out of closet. “Orlando really moved me to come out,” says Hoft, “A lot more gay people support Donald Trump than you might think.”

This sparked conversations between co-organizers Jim, Chris, and Jeff Giesea to plan the pro-Trump “Wake Up” party at the RNC in Cleveland.

“After Orlando, I felt I could no longer remain silent,” said Jeff Giesea, one of the organizers. “Radical Islam is a barbaric ideology that is the single greatest threat to liberty in today’s world. Before the attack, Omar Mateen pledged allegiance to ISIS – this is a group that regularly throws gay men off of buildings to their deaths.”

Yes pandering. And you don't beat terrorists with a gay promotional outing lol. WTH is wrong with you?

Yes pandering. And you don't beat terrorists with a gay promotional outing lol. WTH is wrong with you?

They aren't trying to beat terrorists for crying out loud.

It's an information oriented event for LGBT conservatives. They felt it was important to address issues especially in the aftermath of the Orlando shootings.

I don't understand why it has taken so long for the US gay community to wake up to the fact that world wide LGBT communities are under attack daily. I've been involved in this shit for a long time trying to get the message out on radical Islam. And being an activist pro womens rights in the ME. These issues go hand in hand.

And the last LGBT community on the planet to wake up and smell the coffee is the American community.

It's not a gay promotional outing whatsoever. Glad to see that Wilders is flying in for the event. He's highly informed. LGBT
communities in the Netherlands are under constant attack.

It's an information oriented event for LGBT conservatives. They felt it was important to address issues especially in the aftermath of the Orlando shootings.

I don't understand why it has taken so long for the US gay community to wake up to the fact that world wide LGBT communities are under attack daily. I've been involved in this shit for a long time trying to get the message out on radical Islam. And being an activist pro womens rights in the ME. These issues go hand in hand.

And the last LGBT community on the planet to wake up and smell the coffee is the American community.

It's not a gay promotional outing whatsoever. Glad to see that Wilders is flying in for the event. He's highly informed. LGBT
You've been involved in EVERYTHING for a long time lol, most notably the free love culture of the 60's. It spews from your posts like water from a faucet.

PASS THE BONG BABY!

This is the awesomeness of awesomeness! I love Milo to death. He is so freaking irreverent!

"Milo Yiannopoulos says he’s glad to support a candidate who does not take funds from regimes that kill homos.

“Some LGBTQQUIA “folk” are quivering with outrage and fear over the possibility of a Trump presidency. Idiots! Personally I think we need to add an S to that ever-expanding abbreviation — S for STUPID.

Donald Trump is the most pro-gay candidate in American electoral history. He’s also, unlike Hillary Clinton, not funded by countries that execute homos.

Democrats make all the right noises but do nothing for gays — or any other minority really, besides the tiny number of far-Left loons who still describe identify as “feminist” (or “Black Lives Matter”).

It is time for the fag community to wake up and join the smart, handsome and courageous trailblazers (I’m talking about myself) that I am calling L-G-B-Trump!"

I hope Pam and Geert have a real impact on the R LGBT community. This is a long overdue discussion that American gays, lesbians and transgenders need to have.

Glad to see conservatives coming around on gays :thup:

Glad to see conservatives coming around on gays :thup:

My history with the community has been a long one and a great one. :) A very personal journey as well. Toronto's LGBT community has been instrumental in garnering LGBT rights as "human rights" for years now. And TO was my home for years.

And trust me, I'm really really glad conservatives are coming around too. I've taken a lot of flack over the years.

You really believe that the Reich wing is going to carry that banner?--LOL

Forum List

Back