Historical First: Trump Wins Fox Republican Debate Poll Even Though He Wasn't There

giphy.gif

Rick Santorum Rips Megyn Kelly, Roger Ailes, Fox News for Making Sure ‘Game Is Being Stacked’ in Elections - Breitbart

Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum, the winner of the 2012 GOP caucuses, told Breitbart News in the spin room after the undercard Fox News Channel debate that he’s pleased the Fox News Channel is being exposed for being biased in favor of establishment GOP candidates for president.

Specifically, Santorum ripped not just Megyn Kelly and Bill O’Reilly for refusing to put him on their shows even once since he launched his 2016 presidential campaign in May.
Santorum makes the point that it’s fairly outrageous Kelly, O’Reilly, and others have blacked out his candidacy, as he didn’t just win the 2012 Iowa caucuses; he went on to win 10 additional states afterwards. Santorum’s comments came before he went over to billionaire and GOP frontrunner Donald Trump’s veterans benefit across town. Trump pulled out of the debate and instead hosted a Santorum and Mike Huckabee-attended veterans benefit because of Fox News’s bias.
“I wish all the networks would receive the same criticism that Fox is getting right now, but look, you’re looking at a guy who announced on the last week of May and has not been invited back on Fox and Friends, has never had an interview on Megyn Kelly, has never had an interview with Bill O’Reilly,” Santorum said. “They won’t put me on the show. And this is a guy that won the Iowa caucuses four years ago, and when you look at their biggest primetime shows, we haven’t had access to their shows.”
Santorum did thank Martha MacCallum and Bill Hemmer, Greta Van Susteren, and Sean Hannity for having him on their shows. But he said the only reason that happens is because each of them are “friends,” and he wouldn’t even be on those programs if it were up to the network bosses.
I guess Whining is the new thing for GOP candidates.

"Historical First: Trump Wins Fox Republican Debate Poll Even Though He Wasn't There"

Historic idiocy – the GOP is truly a joke.
Got a link?
Not a link to someone else's poll but Fox/Googles poll results. I can't find them anywhere.
http://gawker.com/fox-and-google-let-you-vote-for-trump-as-winner-of-toni-1755857538
Thanks for the link to a story about the poll. I was kind of hoping for a link to the actual results of the poll.

Incredible!

drudge-poll-jan28-2016.jpg

LIAR, it's a damn straw poll, has nothing to do with the debate.
It still indicates Trump as a winner. Again.....WINNER!
Against the other rightwing clowns, maybe. Trump still loses to every Democrat he's polled against; including Hillary, Sanders, and even Biden (who isn't even running). :mm:
Democrats are poor they still use landlines.
Republicans all use cell phones.
Polls are done on landlines.
Thus Democrats will always win the poll.
Internet polls are different. Poor people don't have the internet. Rich people vote Republican. Thus internet polls would normally go to the Republican.

My point, Republicans are going to win regardless to what a landline poll says.

Incredible!

Against the other rightwing clowns, maybe. Trump still loses to every Democrat he's polled against; including Hillary, Sanders, and even Biden (who isn't even running). :mm:
Internet polls are different. Poor people don't have the internet. Rich people vote Republican. Thus internet polls would normally go to the Republican.

Which pollster do you claim polls respondents by landline only??

And online polling is still unscientific, regardless of which website performs such polling.

Incredible!

And online polling is still unscientific, regardless of which website performs such polling.
Online polling gets the people who matter, the ones who produce in our country. Very few people have the knowledge necessary to vote more than once in these polls. A good online poll takes into account your ip address and leaves a cookie on your HD. Both together would prevent 99% of the multi-voters from multi-voting. You saying it's unscientific simply means you don't understand the meaning of the word.

Online polling gets the people who matter, the ones who produce in our country. Very few people have the knowledge necessary to vote more than once in these polls. A good online poll takes into account your ip address and leaves a cookie on your HD. Both together would prevent 99% of the multi-voters from multi-voting. You saying it's unscientific simply means you don't understand the meaning of the word.
Online polling gets only those who frequent certain websites or get calls from friends to vote along with them or get to vote multiple times themselves.

And you still haven't answered... which pollsters conduct their surveys by landline only? I know Gallup doesn't, and they're one of the major pollsters.

Incredible!

With a negative 66 point approval rating nation wide, I kind of doubt that.

Forum List

Back