Historically, at this point in election season, who leads the polls is who will become president

yeah, but honestly, this is just not one of those mundane election races of history...

everything is upside down.... nothing can be predicted in this race on a ''normal'' basis imo! :eek:

yeah, but honestly, this is just not one of those mundane election races of history...

everything is upside down.... nothing can be predicted in this race on a ''normal'' basis imo! :eek:
Yes, it is still unpredictable to an extent.

There are just so many things that never in a million billion years would I have predicted or foreseen happening from just a little over a year ago....and every single day in this race, I have been surprised, or dismayed, or disillusioned, or shocked about something....

There are just so many things that never in a million billion years would I have predicted or foreseen happening from just a little over a year ago....and every single day in this race, I have been surprised, or dismayed, or disillusioned, or shocked about something....
If there was a god, he wouldn't allow Trump to win.

Yep. If history is any indication, Hillary will be president.

Now granted this election is historically very atypical given the low popularity of both candidates, but I can breathe easier knowing that stupid, worthless sack of shit Trump is imploding right now.

Presidential candidates leading polls at this point in the campaign have almost always won
Have a look.

carter-reagan-e1347157660612.jpg

Now granted this election is historically very atypical given the low popularity of both candidates, but I can breathe easier knowing that stupid, worthless sack of shit Trump is imploding right now.

Presidential candidates leading polls at this point in the campaign have almost always won
Have a look.

Um okay. This has Reagan ahead by one point at this stage. Your point is completely stupid.

Have a look.

Um okay. This has Reagan ahead by one point at this stage. Your point is completely stupid.
Stupid and Steve go together like peas and carrots.

Your source says "have almost always" but your brain is reading that as "has always"....wonder why
Because he's stupid!

Bill Clinton was pretty great. I'm looking forward to 4-8 years of a Republican not being in the white house.

The only negative memory I have of the Clinton years are all the negative hypocritical republicans like newt, Bob Barr, etc. Same with Obama. He was good but boehner, Cruz, Ryan, McConnell were assholes.

And during the bush years Tom delay and Dennis hastert were bad actors.

How does anyone like the Republicans?

Your source says "have almost always" but your brain is reading that as "has always"....wonder why
Because he's stupid!
No, you're just a degenerate redneck who is projecting.

I dont blame you democrats for panicking......

And this is anything but a typical election.....so hold onto you Johnson with your small hands....:lol:

And this is anything but a typical election.....so hold onto you Johnson with your small hands....:lol:
What, exactly, makes you think we are panicking? What evidence is there that shows Trump will surely win? This is just the kind of bullshit that you people like to believe.

What, exactly, makes you think we are panicking? What evidence is there that shows Trump will surely win? This is just the kind of bullshit that you people like to believe.

He's just trolling. He's about 14.

Your post...

He's just trolling. He's about 14.
Says the 6 year old....:lol:

Forum List

Back