Hitler's Lebensborn :- whatever happened to them?

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
From the days I was in high school I've heard of Hitler's baby farms: a Nazi inspiration to cultivate a master race based on certain genetic qualities. The Nazis named the program Lebensborn. There was a dearth of information on the subject at the time and through the years it was rarely discussed either on TV, other news media or among associates and friends.

One day my curiosity was aroused when I saw a rare newsreel that did mention it. . I watched this documentary with deep interest , marveling at the pretty' , plump young maidens who willingly subjected themselves sexually to SS officers without benefit of marriage for the sake of their country.. These unions produced thousands of children who by now must be in their 70 s. But not only were sexual unions the source of these children, the Nazis took kids who met the physical requirements from all over Europe and sent them all back to Germany for intense Nazi indoctrination.

I've often wondered if the Lebensborn would reemerge one day and become Hitler's avengers.
Time, though, has run out for that. Most are well cared for and have little more to think about than getting a bite of cheese or a a sip of wine to help warm their aging bones during cold German nights.
Nazi Lebensborn children go public - World news - Europe NBC News

Last edited:
Oh no! It's the Boys From Brazil. Remember that kid who played preteen Hitler? Evil little shit, wasn't he?
Its called acting sweaters old fruit. Remember that fine film Village of the damned?

Yes I do remember Village of the Damned. I'm tragically unhip otherwise. I Googled "acting sweaters old fruit" because I didn't know what that was. No hits. So I started breaking it down. "Old fruit"? Projection is that? Sorry. I've been married to the opposite sex for 40 years and have 3 kids (all grown now), and a granddaughter and grandson.

So I Googled "acting sweater" and got a bunch of hits. What the hell distinguishes an "acting sweater" from any other sweater? By virtue of some marketing nabob figuring out his sweatshop could get the twice money for an artistically talented sweater over a regular sweater that could never pass a screen test? Consumers are such idiots.

Village of the Damned. And a damn fine plot line and film noir it was. Shows what some real writing talent and a low budget can actually do. Fantastic movie. I've got it somewhere around here on one of the 30 media hard drives I never watch.

Oh no! It's the Boys From Brazil. Remember that kid who played preteen Hitler? Evil little shit, wasn't he?
Its called acting sweaters old fruit. Remember that fine film Village of the damned?

Yes I do remember Village of the Damned. I'm tragically unhip otherwise. I Googled "acting sweaters old fruit" because I didn't know what that was. No hits. So I started breaking it down. "Old fruit"? Projection is that? Sorry. I've been married to the opposite sex for 40 years and have 3 kids (all grown now), and a granddaughter and grandson.

So I Googled "acting sweater" and got a bunch of hits. What the hell distinguishes an "acting sweater" from any other sweater? By virtue of some marketing nabob figuring out his sweatshop could get the twice money for an artistically talented sweater over a regular sweater that could never pass a screen test? Consumers are such idiots.

Village of the Damned. And a damn fine plot line and film noir it was. Shows what some real writing talent and a low budget can actually do. Fantastic movie. I've got it somewhere around here on one of the 30 media hard drives I never watch.
Sweaters, "old fruit" is a term of endearment in the UK and has nothing to do with your sexuality.

Last edited:
Annifrid Lyngstad, the redhead from ABBA was such a child.

WNvvhC93IpgHuCW.jpg

Last edited:

Sweaters, "old fruit" is a term of endearment in the UK and has nothing to do with your sexuality.

Oh, like getting "knocked up" in the morning at your pathetically cramped $275 a night London hotel? And in other news, this is actually turning into an interesting thread.

Yes I remember that movie also. Gregory Peck was memorable in his portrayal of Dr Mengele. Mengele, of course was the infamous Nazi doctor who experimented on children that did not meet Nazi Aryan specifications. What he did was inject blue dye into the eyes of these children and commit other atrocities as well. But I think the most astounding experiment conducted by Mengele was his efforts to create,not one, but scores of Hitler clones while in exile. . So, I guess if you happen to be walking down the street in some city in Brazil and see people who look amazingly like Hitler that resemblence may stem from Dr Mengele's experiments there. Just kidding!

Lebensborn, however, was entirely different; and I don't think Mengele had anything to do with that program.

Oh, like getting "knocked up" in the morning at your pathetically cramped $275 a night London hotel? And in other news, this is actually turning into an interesting thread.

Sweaty my old china, are you one of those horrendously obese Americans who look like beached sperm whales with legs?

Ps the last time I had a suite at the Peabody the had a shagging competition in the next door ballroom.?

Yes I remember that movie also. Gregory Peck was memorable in his portrayal of Dr Mengele. Mengele, of course was the infamous Nazi doctor who experimented on children that did not meet Nazi Aryan specifications. What he did was inject blue dye into the eyes of these children and commit other atrocities as well. But I think the most astounding experiment conducted by Mengele was his efforts to create,not one, but scores of Hitler clones while in exile. . So, I guess if you happen to be walking down the street in some city in Brazil and see people who look amazingly like Hitler that resemblence may stem from Dr Mengele's experiments there. Just kidding!

Lebensborn, however, was entirely different; and I don't think Mengele had anything to do with that program.

Mengele said none of that was true and that he only saved lives in the camps.

Some of the stories of his experiments are total nonsense, what possible reason would a doctor have for injecting dye into kids eyes or stitching twins together, they are stories from ignorant people who know nothing about medical science.

Some of the stories of his experiments are total nonsense, what possible reason would a doctor have for injecting dye into kids eyes or stitching twins together, they are stories from ignorant people who know nothing about medical science.

Of course Mengele would deny those atrocities but when was he ever questioned about them in a court of law? I don't think he was ever brought to trial for his crimes and that he died somewhere in South America an old man. That aside, a detailed descriptions of his crimes are documented by some of his victims. What better accusers exist than them? Mengele is a nice subject to discuss, however, this thread is not about him; its about Lebensborn! Do you have any input on that?

Remember it was the communists who liberated camps in the east, and the 101st Airborne Division that liberated camps in Germany. I'm sure we got far more factual information from the allies regarding the camps, than we got from NKVD propaganda regarding camps in the east. Nevertheless, I don't think there can be much dispute regarding the kind of camps those were in the east, and that more than two million people died in them.

I.P.Freely, post: 10041421, member: 48922"['/QUOTE]

Sweaty my old china, are you one of those horrendously obese Americans who look like beached sperm whales with legs?

Actually I'm in pretty good shape all things considered. I wouldn't go throwing stones either. I was in Britain for Christmas/2011. Saw the fallout from too much junk food everywhere. An ever growing demographic of Britains aren't the skinny little sticks they used to be.

Ps the last time I had a suite at the Peabody the had a shagging competition in the next door ballroom.?

How special for you. I hope nobody caught AIDS.

Remember it was the communists who liberated camps in the east, and the 101st Airborne Division that liberated camps in Germany. I'm sure we got far more factual information from the allies regarding the camps, than we got from NKVD propaganda regarding camps in the east. Nevertheless, I don't think there can be much dispute regarding the kind of camps those were in the east, and that more than two million people died in them.

If you dont think there's any dispute, you know nothing.

"The stock allegation that Mengele "sent 400,000 Jews to the Auschwitz gas chambers" is a falsehood based in part on misrepresentation. It is true that, along with other camp physicians, Mengele routinely selected persons who were capable of working from among the transports of new arrivals to the camp. Holocaust writers maintain that all Jews arriving at Auschwitz who could not work were immediately killed in gas chambers. The 400,000 figure is simply a conjectural estimate of the number of unemployable Jews who arrived at Birkenau in 1943 and 1944 while Mengele was the chief physician there.

Actually, large numbers of unemployable Jews were admitted to the camp and interned there. Consistent with other evidence, official German records show that a very high proportion of Birkenau's overwhelmingly Jewish population in 1943 and 1944 was unable to work. (See: G. Reitlinger, The Final Solution, p. 125, and, A. Butz, Hoax, p. 124)."

Lessons of the Mengele Affair

Forum List

Back