HIV epidemic amongst gays in the Philippines

Damn, I guess you have to check the Philippines off of your Sex Tourism destination list.

Damn, I guess you have to check the Philippines off of your Sex Tourism destination list.

Damn, Joe, I guess you have to give up on making rational comments.

I was making a snarky comment to a guy who spends half his time here obsessning about other people's sex lives.

You really can't treat TrannySteve like he's rational.

Or you either, for that matter.

\
XXXXXXX

Hey faggot, why is there such an epidemic? I'm sure you liberals can find someone to blame for the actions of their fellow homos.

Stigma makes me take it up the ass without a condom!
\
:gay:

Adding content to Quotes is against the Rules. -Intense

Last edited by a moderator:
\

Hey faggot, why is there such an epidemic? I'm sure you liberals can find someone to blame for the actions of their fellow homos.

Stigma makes me take it up the ass without a condom!
\
:gay:

More along the lines of the Catholic Church has that poor country in such a death-grip that they can't use condoms to start with. Just like the Philippines have 800,000 abortions a year despite abortion being illegal there.

And while I was being a bit snarky about the sex-tourism thing, yeah, that's a real problem in the Philippines.

USA cracks down on sex tourism in Philippines. What??? - English pravda.ru

Nearly 40 percent of male foreign tourists, including US citizens, visit the Philippines only for sex adventures.

"That is not something I'm proud of. That's not something you should be proud of. I told [Philippine Department of Justice] Secretary Leila de Lima that any American caught engaged in any of these crimes or cybersex should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and we will assist," the official said.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh wait, they'll listen to the church's position on condoms but not on ass fucking?

:rolleyes:

Reminds me of when the pope traveled in Africa and told them it was a sin to use condoms.

Yes, that's right StevieGurl, you can lay a lot of this horror right on the steps of your favorite cathedral. If you should ever lose your own virginity, I hope you remember this and insist your partner use a condom.

Forum List

Back