Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Very interesting

Attachments

• $obamasotoro.jpg
    $obamasotoro.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 55
snopes.com: Barack Obama's Columbia University Student ID

However, the ID card pictured above is not a real Columbia University student ID issued to Barack Obama (under any name) in 1981; it's simply an altered version of a Columbia University ID card issued to another student in 1998:

Aditionally, the pictured card couldn't possibly have have been a Columbia University student ID issued to Barack Obama in 1981, as the digital ID card format it uses wasn't introduced at Columbia until 1996.

Finally, the pictured ID card is obviously a forgery, as the photograph it bears is not a picture of a 20-year-old Barack Obama from 1981; it's a picture taken several years later, during or shortly after Barack Obama's time at Harvard Law School (1988-1991).

Your friend is as retarded as you...

A normal person would have to post a sincere retraction and possibly leave the forum after starting a thread like this.

But, nutters are not normal. There is no stupid filter.

Post away, Loverbear. Make your friends and family proud.

the op is a fucking moron, and thus feels obligated to prove it in every thread she creates

snopes.com: Barack Obama's Columbia University Student ID

However, the ID card pictured above is not a real Columbia University student ID issued to Barack Obama (under any name) in 1981; it's simply an altered version of a Columbia University ID card issued to another student in 1998:

Aditionally, the pictured card couldn't possibly have have been a Columbia University student ID issued to Barack Obama in 1981, as the digital ID card format it uses wasn't introduced at Columbia until 1996.

Finally, the pictured ID card is obviously a forgery, as the photograph it bears is not a picture of a 20-year-old Barack Obama from 1981; it's a picture taken several years later, during or shortly after Barack Obama's time at Harvard Law School (1988-1991).

Your friend is as retarded as you...

Epic smackdown :lol: :clap2::eusa_clap:

lol Lovebear neg repped me for "using the R-word". I'm sure it had nothing to do with completely discrediting her topic on the second post. How retarded.

lol Lovebear neg repped me for "using the R-word". I'm sure it had nothing to do with completely discrediting her topic on the second post. How retarded.

you shouldnt insult retards, they actually provide something for society. LB provides nothing.

Forum List

Back