🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hmmm...12 shots fired by woman to stop attacker....why not only 2?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
What irrational anti gun nuts fail to realize is that when you get shot.....it isn't a death ray.....many times the violent criminal attacker may not realize they have been shot...and they will keep advancing...police experience this very often...in once incident they shot a guy 14 times and he kept advancing...dittos for the FBI in the famous Florida shootout where the 2 armed robbers were hit with fatal wounds at the start of the gun fight...and still managed to kill several agents and wound them before dying of their injuris....that is another reason why magazine bullet limits are stupid....you never know how many bullets it may take to stop one attacker....then add multiple attackers into the equation and an arbitrary limit because of an irrational fear endangers innocent law abiding citizens...

Robbery suspect shot more than 12 times by woman with 2 guns VIDEO

According to local media, it was right around noon Jan. 14, when the residents, George and Jessica Porter, heard a knock at the door. The man at the door asked George if a certain individual was at the home, to which George replied that the individual did not live there. George then went to close the door, but the suspect forced the door back open, pulled a handgun and announced a robbery and told George to “give it up.”

As George struggled with the suspect, Jessica heard the commotion from the bedroom, grabbed a handgun and opened fire on the suspect, striking him several times. The suspect returned fire, so Jessica then went back to the bedroom, retrieved another handgun and unloaded on the suspect again, striking him several more times. Jessica told the police that she stopped firing when the suspect began yelling, “I’m shot! I’m paralyzed!”

Altogether, authorities said Jessica shot the suspect over a dozen times. He was transported to the hospital where he is in critical condition, but expected to survive. Authorities did not say whether the suspect, whose name has not been released, was in fact paralyzed.

Soooooooo...if she had a magazine limit of 10....she would have had to reload.........or get another gun.....by law......

In the heat of a fight for survival....people can sustain horrible damage and keep fighting....

Again...why magazine limits are stupid......

It would be interesting to know what guns she had....sounds like revolvers...since if she had certain semi autos...she would have had at least 13 to 15 to shoot him with....

Last edited:
If I find myself in the same situation I'm only gonna do one thing: Keep shooting until I feel safe again.

Forum List

Back