Hmmm...Trump's first rally site holds 15,000 people....they have requests for 800,000 tickets. Can biden even fill a phone booth?

I wonder. ..

Do any of you think the DNC will allow Biden to debate Trump?

And if they don't, do you think the moderates and independents will care? :dunno:
They're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Trump wins either way.

But Biden isn't going to win. Just the idea that he stands a chance is ludicrous. The Bernie bros are NOT supporting Quid Pro Quo Joe, and all the little young democrat brain washing center indoctrinates that don't like "OLD WHITE GUYS" aren't supporting him either, and without those two groups, there's no need to even discuss the other groups that won't turn out for Biden.

He's toast.

I was at a place picking up food a few weeks back and the two guys in front of me were talking.....one of the guys was a construction union member and said that the unions are done with the democrat party.....the other guy, another blue collar guy, said he and his buddies are done with the democrats too...
I live in small town Wisconsin, and I have friends that have voted democrat their entire lives. Well the majority of those people are now disgusted with the democrat party, and going to vote for Trump, even though they voted for Hitlery last time.

What the democrat party has morphed into disgusts the vast, VAST majority of Americans, and they're going to get their asses handed to them in November.
Ya know. . . . That is what the left is saying themselves.

This, from a very leftist site itself.

The Killing of George Floyd and the Final Fracturing of the Democratic Party, Labor, and Civil Rights Coalition

". . . Progressive Democratic Party politics succeeded when it held together labor unions and civil rights. In Minnesota, the birth of the modern Democratic Party came in 1944 when Hubert Humphrey among others brought the Democratic ad Farmer-Labor parties together. Together the DFL advanced, especially in Minneapolis, a progressive economic agenda but it did not put as much emphasis on race, not surprising for a state and city overwhelmingly White until recently. The DFL often gave lip service to civil rights issues, but Minnesota is a state with among the worst racial disparities in the nation for education, economics, and criminal justice. But with a rapidly diversifying population and a growing Black population, Minnesota but especially Minneapolis was changing.

Minneapolis became the picture of contemporary Democratic Party politics today. It is socially liberal, headed by a Millennial Democratic mayor and a 12-person city council, 11 of whom areDemocrats, one a Green. But the DFL of Minneapolis and Minnesota is not the party it was. Farmers have left for the Republican Party, and even before Floyd’s death in many parts of the state labor too has left. For those who are white, well-educated, and at least middle class, it is a wonderful place to live. But despite the progressive rhetoric, Minneapolis was a tale of two cities, with the one for the poor and people of color not so wonderful.

Floyd’s alleged murder by a white Minneapolis police officer turned the city into the center of the “defund the police,” with nine of its councilmembers supporting this proposal. Floyd’s death is about the hypocrisy on race in America, even with Democrats. But equally fascinating is how a Democratic Party city is going after the police union whom it blames for a history of officer shootings and use of excessive force against African-Americans. Minneapolis’ police chief announced he would no longer negotiate with the union. Minnesota’s Democratic Governor also locates much of the blame with the union. Former Minneapolis Mayor RT Rybek sees the union as an obstacle to reform, and even other labor unions, such as the AFL-CIO are calling for the current head of the police union to resign. In Minneapolis and across the country police unions are seen by members of the civil rights community as hostile to civil rights reform.. . ."

Trump beat all the democrats combined for votes in the Georgia Primary and beat obama's 2012 total by 500,000.....for a primary without an opponent for Trump.......

Now we find out that the Trump rally in Oklahoma has a site that seats 15,000 people.....but they have over 800,000 requests for tickets....

joe biden is hoping he will have a really big turn out for his basement broadcast......a full phone booth or volkswagon beetle would be nice....

Heard on the news this morning ticket requests are up to a MILLION.

Yeah, Biden is going to beat Trump... :lol:
Just heard on The Five. Ticket requests exceed one million. The liberal media got the vapors and is babbling.

Trump beat all the democrats combined for votes in the Georgia Primary and beat obama's 2012 total by 500,000.....for a primary without an opponent for Trump.......

Now we find out that the Trump rally in Oklahoma has a site that seats 15,000 people.....but they have over 800,000 requests for tickets....

joe biden is hoping he will have a really big turn out for his basement broadcast......a full phone booth or volkswagon beetle would be nice....

We are still quarentining stupid

But's it's okay to stop if you want to burn, loot and kill for black lives matter and antifa, the terrorist arms of the democrat party?
Sure why not.

Point is, it doesn't matter how many people show up to Biden rallies. I won't go to one rally and yet I will still vote in November.

So these rallies don't prove anything other than Trump's supporters are stupid.

Trump had more show up to his rallies than Hillary and still he barely beat her. Squeeked out a win.

"Joe Biden and the Democrats have been hauling in record fundraising totals ever since he won a landslide of primaries during Super Tuesday in March, which helped propel him to become the party’s presumptive nominee for president.

Much of that success is due to small-dollar donors. Biden’s campaign announced Monday that they, along with the Democratic National Committee, raised over $80 million in May, a historic amount, with an average donation of $30. As noted on Twitter by Biden’s deputy campaign manager Rufus Gifford, the total surpassed President Barack Obama’s 2012 May haul and Hillary Clinton’s final amount over the same time period when she ran for president in 2016."

But's it's okay to stop if you want to burn, loot and kill for black lives matter and antifa, the terrorist arms of the democrat party?
Sure why not.

Point is, it doesn't matter how many people show up to Biden rallies. I won't go to one rally and yet I will still vote in November.

Trump had more show up to his rallies than Hillary and still he barely beat her. Squeeked out a win.
but he won, didn't he?

his rallys are a lot more populated this time around. biden is certainly no clinton.

all it proves is your total unwillingness to be unbiased and see data for data. you must spin it for emotional validation.

how fucking sad is the world where you personal happiness comes from lying to yourself then spending the bulk of your time defending your own lies?

Sure why not.

agreed

what trump rallies prove is that the people who claimed that liberals were all sycophants worshiping hillary are sycophants who worship and idolize trump

and hate

Sure why not.

but he won, didn't he?

his rallys are a lot more populated this time around. biden is certainly no clinton.

all it proves is your total unwillingness to be unbiased and see data for data. you must spin it for emotional validation.

how fucking sad is the world where you personal happiness comes from lying to yourself then spending the bulk of your time defending your own lies?
Proves nothing. Only proves his supporters are fired up. So are we. See you in November.

Sure why not.

agreed

what trump rallies prove is that the people who claimed that liberals were all sycophants worshiping hillary are sycophants who worship and idolize trump

and hate
One of us is misreading the tea leaves. I sense America is fed up with Trump and he's going to be a one termer. He went too far and it's been day after day. It's no longer enjoyable to moderates and independents. He is not a uniter. My dad is an independent and he's sick of Trump lying all the time about big and small things. Wonder why Trump thinks this won't bother independents?

And this great economy he had before corona? He had 2.3% growth in 2019. Candidate Trump called Obama a loser for having such low numbers. So they can't blame corona. After the largest tax cut that was supposed to make america great again, 2.3% growth in 2019.

Last edited:

Sure why not.

agreed

and hate
One of us is misreading the tea leaves. I sense America is fed up with Trump and he's going to be a one termer. He went too far and it's been day after day. It's no longer enjoyable to moderates and independents. He is not a uniter. My dad is an independent and he's sick of Trump lying all the time about big and small things. Wonder why Trump thinks this won't bother independents?

And this great economy he had before corona? He had 2.3% growth in 2019. Candidate Trump called Obama a loser for having such low numbers. So they can't blame corona. After the largest tax cut that was supposed to make america great again, 2.3% growth in 2019.

can't argue with any of your points but my fear is GERRYMANDERING, the EC, and VOTE COUNTING/irregularities.

I have no doubt that trump, bad republicans, and right wingers would cheat to win.

can't argue with any of your points but my fear is GERRYMANDERING, the EC, and VOTE COUNTING/irregularities.

I have no doubt that trump, bad republicans, and right wingers would cheat to win.
:71:
....My dad is an independent and he's sick of Trump
:auiqs.jpg:
You must live in an alternate reality world.
Maybe you do.

Reality starts at 3:15

I might. I know there are a lot of Trump supporters but they already voted for him in 2016. There are a lot of Trump voters in 2016 who say they are not going to vote for him again. And there are a lot of people who didn't vote in 2016 who are going to show up this time to vote Trump out.

I could be wrong but I don't think I am. Can't imagine another 4 years of Trump. Can't imagine Trump being able to replace RBG.

Sure why not.

agreed

and hate

Me too. This is why I'm so glad a Republican isn't the Governor or Michigan this time. I wouldn't be surprised if Snyder cheated for Trump.

Snyder is owned by the Devos family. Mr. Devos ran and lost but Snyder ran 8 years later and won. People didn't realize they are one and the same. And for some reason Trump picked Betsy Devos to be part of his cabinet? What favor is Trump repaying by appointing her? Funny Michigan said no to Devos yet National Republicans appoint them to high positions???

Anyways, now we have a Democratic Secretary of State and Governor. We have voted to do away with gerrimandering too. So I think Trump won't win MI this time and without it he won't win at all.

Black people are mad and Trump has made them even angrier although I see he's trying to pander to them now with weak cop legislation. No more choke hold unless the officers life is at risk for example. Well they will say their life was at risk every time.

Bubble brain Biden could fill hot air balloons other than that....

I bet Joe could fit 15,000 geese in his basement...

Heard on the news this morning ticket requests are up to a MILLION.

Yeah, Biden is going to beat Trump... :lol:
Just heard on The Five. Ticket requests exceed one million. The liberal media got the vapors and is babbling.

Sure why not.

agreed

and hate

your dads an independent?.....who did he vote for last presidential election?....

Forum List

Back