Hmmm...Trump's first rally site holds 15,000 people....they have requests for 800,000 tickets. Can biden even fill a phone booth?

Trump beat all the democrats combined for votes in the Georgia Primary and beat obama's 2012 total by 500,000.....for a primary without an opponent for Trump.......

Now we find out that the Trump rally in Oklahoma has a site that seats 15,000 people.....but they have over 800,000 requests for tickets....

joe biden is hoping he will have a really big turn out for his basement broadcast......a full phone booth or volkswagon beetle would be nice....

The population of metro Tulsa is a shade over 400,000.
So everyone there wanted to come plus another 400,00 from outside metro Tulsa? :auiqs.jpg:

Another moron who hasn't figure out yet that Donnie LIES - A LOT!
You mean like the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING? Ya, you democrats know ALL ABOUT LYING.

People are requesting tickets from OTHER STATES, bubble head. I realize no leftist has any desire to do that for gropin' Joe, so I understand you not being able to comprehend the amount of support conservatives have for our president.

Oklahoma City is only 90 minutes away but that's the only larger city anywhere close. The population of OK City is roughly 650,000. So everyone from there wanted to attend and catch the COVIDS too?

THINK ya chucklehead. ;)
The population of OK is just shy of FOUR MILLION, you ignorant CUCK.

And covid, WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT COVID? Certainly not YOU DEMOCRATS! We haven't heard JACK about covid all while you democrats PROTEST, DEMONSTRATE, RIOT, LOOT and BURN BUSINESSES TO THE GROUND.

Sorry, can't have it both ways, ass clown.

Fuckin' Okies - Guess they ALL wanted to come! Are you so overwhelmingly braindead as to believe that after they were sold out at 20,000, they'd leave the site up without SAYING they were sold out and continue allowing people to register? Donnie LIES ... A LOT.

You don't care about the COVIDS? That makes you a double whammy Trumptard! :D

Dr. Love your wife is calling..

insanity-is-doing-the-same-thing-over-and-over.png

I wonder. ..

Do any of you think the DNC will allow Biden to debate Trump?

And if they don't, do you think the moderates and independents will care? :dunno:
They're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Trump wins either way.

But Biden isn't going to win. Just the idea that he stands a chance is ludicrous. The Bernie bros are NOT supporting Quid Pro Quo Joe, and all the little young democrat brain washing center indoctrinates that don't like "OLD WHITE GUYS" aren't supporting him either, and without those two groups, there's no need to even discuss the other groups that won't turn out for Biden.

He's toast.

I was at a place picking up food a few weeks back and the two guys in front of me were talking.....one of the guys was a construction union member and said that the unions are done with the democrat party.....the other guy, another blue collar guy, said he and his buddies are done with the democrats too...
I live in small town Wisconsin, and I have friends that have voted democrat their entire lives. Well the majority of those people are now disgusted with the democrat party, and going to vote for Trump, even though they voted for Hitlery last time.

What the democrat party has morphed into disgusts the vast, VAST majority of Americans, and they're going to get their asses handed to them in November.

Gee thanks for the anecdotal evidence from a couple of your redneck buddies. That GUARANTEES a Trump win in Wisconsin!! :cool-45:

FOX News5/30 - 6/2801 RV3.54940Biden +9

So the 800,000 figure comes from campaign manager Brad Parscale, who is desperately trying to hold on to his job after the shit storm caused by very bad internal polling numbers.

Trump threatened to sue campaign manager Brad Parscale ...
www.businessinsider.com › politics › news

Apr 29, 2020 - President Donald Trump threatened to sue his campaign manager, Brad ... "I'm not f---ing losing to Joe Biden," Trump said, cursing at Parscale ... would "be turning back their cherished 'Nobles' so that they canbe given to the ...
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 5/3/20
Trump Threatened to Sue His Campaign Manager Over Low ...
nymag.com › intelligencer › 2020/04 › trump-threatened-...

Apr 29, 2020 - He frequently threatens to sue people, lack of merit notwithstanding. ... that the massive pandemic sweeping the planet would be harmless, then ... Both stories report that Trump threatened to sue Parscale after being shown ...
Trump Is So Pissed About His Poll Numbers He Reportedly ...
www.vice.com › en_us › article › trump-is-so-pissed-ab...

Apr 30, 2020 - I love you too,” Brad Parscale reportedly responded. ... Numbers He Reportedly Threatened to Sue His Campaign Manager ... A day after Trump publicly suggested that injecting bleach can cure coronavirus, Trump lost it in a ...

Trump beat all the democrats combined for votes in the Georgia Primary and beat obama's 2012 total by 500,000.....for a primary without an opponent for Trump.......

Now we find out that the Trump rally in Oklahoma has a site that seats 15,000 people.....but they have over 800,000 requests for tickets....

joe biden is hoping he will have a really big turn out for his basement broadcast......a full phone booth or volkswagon beetle would be nice....

Hmmmm amazing how Trump supporters can look at bad news and turn it into a silk purse. In 2016, Clinton got 545,000 votes with 745,000 voters participating in a Democrat primary. Trump won by 5 which was down from Romney's margin in 2012. Around 1.3 million Republicans voted.

In 2020, 918,000 voters so far have participated in Democrat primaries so far. Also the problems in the election seem to be centered in minority areas which is no surprise. Biden received 776,000 votes so far. Georgia clearly is up for grabs.

Who cares about rallies. Most people who vote have never participated in rallies and anyone who puts their faith in rally numbers are doomed.

Moron......from Georgia...

More evidence of our garbage media: Try to find Trump's vote totals in Georgia's primary election. It's not easy. Most sites (The New York Times, local NBC media in Ga., etc.) are showing totals only for the Democrat primary. Here's (probably) why: according to Newsweek, running unopposed,

Trump has 140K more votes than Biden (~770k to ~560k) and more votes than all Democrat candidates combined.

This is in spite of the fact that, with a statewide U.S. Senate primary (to challenge GOP senator David Perdue), Democrats had more to turn out for.

What's more, Trump's lead will probably grow as more votes are counted. Additionally, according to Newsweek, "[t]he president also outperformed former President Barack Obama's vote totals from the 2012 Georgia primary.

Obama was running unopposed in the state and got 139,273 votes, over 500,000 fewer votes than Trump has received thus far." Just yesterday, the N.Y. Times was asking (hoping), "Is This the Year GA Flips?" It doesn't look like it!

But the polls all say that Biden is a lock to win in November?! WTF? I'm confused.....how can Trump be soooooo popular when the city folk are always protesting and rioting against him? The MSM can't be totally wrong again, can they??
It's really nigh on to impossible for them to see and hear what's going on with their heads shoved so far up their asses ya know. Maybe that's the real reason why they're always making shit up. It's all they can do.

Hmmmm amazing how Trump supporters can look at bad news and turn it into a silk purse. In 2016, Clinton got 545,000 votes with 745,000 voters participating in a Democrat primary. Trump won by 5 which was down from Romney's margin in 2012. Around 1.3 million Republicans voted.

In 2020, 918,000 voters so far have participated in Democrat primaries so far. Also the problems in the election seem to be centered in minority areas which is no surprise. Biden received 776,000 votes so far. Georgia clearly is up for grabs.

Who cares about rallies. Most people who vote have never participated in rallies and anyone who puts their faith in rally numbers are doomed.

Yes...that is exactly what they said about the Trump rallies when he was running against hilary......and now hilary is President.....er........

I went to a Trump rally and had a blast....I know why people like to go....Trump is hammering Joe the Finger in devastating ads every hour on the hour in California....

You had a blast because you like stand-up comics who tell funny made-up-shit stories.
I do too, I just don't think they should be POTUS.

So everyone there wanted to come plus another 400,00 from outside metro Tulsa? :auiqs.jpg:

You mean like the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING? Ya, you democrats know ALL ABOUT LYING.

People are requesting tickets from OTHER STATES, bubble head. I realize no leftist has any desire to do that for gropin' Joe, so I understand you not being able to comprehend the amount of support conservatives have for our president.

Oklahoma City is only 90 minutes away but that's the only larger city anywhere close. The population of OK City is roughly 650,000. So everyone from there wanted to attend and catch the COVIDS too?

THINK ya chucklehead. ;)

And covid, WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT COVID? Certainly not YOU DEMOCRATS! We haven't heard JACK about covid all while you democrats PROTEST, DEMONSTRATE, RIOT, LOOT and BURN BUSINESSES TO THE GROUND.

Fuckin' Okies - Guess they ALL wanted to come! Are you so overwhelmingly braindead as to believe that after they were sold out at 20,000, they'd leave the site up without SAYING they were sold out and continue allowing people to register? Donnie LIES ... A LOT.

Sheeeezuz FUCK, you stupid sons a bitch. The tickets are FREE. They don't SELL OUT.

Get a fucking clue, then get a fucking life.

Than take your COVID LECTURE and SPEW YOUR HYPOCRITICAL BULL SHIT at the PROTESTERS, ya fucking two faced nut job.

I went to a Trump rally and had a blast....I know why people like to go....Trump is hammering Joe the Finger in devastating ads every hour on the hour in California....

You had a blast because you like stand-up comics who tell funny made-up-shit stories.
I do too, I just don't think they should be POTUS.
Have you ever seen this kind of support for a politician?.....I would say never....

It is called faith. Old-fashioned, unwavering faith. Your kind will never understand it and you will never break it.

THINK ya chucklehead. ;)

Sheeeezuz FUCK, you stupid sons a bitch. The tickets are FREE. They don't SELL OUT.

Get a fucking clue, then get a fucking life.

Than take your COVID LECTURE and SPEW YOUR HYPOCRITICAL BULL SHIT at the PROTESTERS, ya fucking two faced nut job.

I know the tickets are free ya imbecile. So why would they be continuing to allow people to register if they're out of tickets? That would be really dumb ya think? IOW, they waste peoples time and piss them off getting personal information and having them accept the COVID disclaimer only to tell them "Sorry - We got no tickets"

What small town ya live in Goober? Just so I can make a mental note to avoid blinking and any stupidity while passing through.

• Funny
Reactions: 007
We are watching out economies get decimated, our loved one perish and civil liberties stolen, and not ONE global leader outside of Trump and the Aussies, Japan, Taiwan have spoken out against the culprit, the filthy, cowardly communist government of China.

I hope during this rally he goes hard against the communists and contrasts his position with so many other politicians. We hear daily updates on the virus and new job losses in Canada, lost lives, but really a unique lack of curiosity by the politicians and media about the source. This has to be Trumps sweet spot and main focus, it will ensure broad support, from minority communities who have lost their local factories that once supported jobs for their kids, to communities being poisoned by Communists with fentanyl.
here in the US we are told no groups >10; unless you're protesting then you're ok up to 100.

how the FUCK does covid know to bypass a protestor? do they do the catholic passover thing and put blood on their forehead?

they're overplaying things to give them room while trying to take away everyone elses.

i have a feeling seattle is going to be Ground 0 for whatever is coming next. given the bikers are headed up there and i "hear" today "patriots" go to take it back; should be an interesting day.
Last I heard the bikers were planning their "ride" for July 4th. Of course, that's Covid free, as well.
well since "the left" has deemed protesting ok in groups of 100, i pretty much discount anything "the experts" are saying here anymore.

the "experts" have waffled on #'s, impact, treatment, changed their minds on treatment, and vary the "social distancing" in accordance with their protests. after adding it all up, while Covid is serious and no joke if you get it, it's hardly the world killer it was touted to be.

if this were serious and "real" - we'd not be divided up about it like we are about everything else. given the rest of the world is also out in BLM protests, i don't believe they care about "being careful" anymore either.

strange world we live in.

I would NOT go see Biden.

and I WILL NEVER VOTE for trump

I would NOT go see Biden.

and I WILL NEVER VOTE for trump

You aren't the only one who won't go see biden, as the comment about filling up a phone booth highlights...

The only person claiming that "800,000" people have requested tickets is the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Pathological Liar and Shit For Brains 45.

Just like all those people who never showed for the Coward's Inauguration.

Oh, question for Seig Heil Shouting, Goose Stepping, TiKi Torch Types who salivate at the thought of that lying sack of liquid shit having a rally.

IF C-19 is a Democratic Hoax.

IF the number of people dead from C-19 are "LIES" created Bill Gates and George Soros.

Why do all you fuck headed, dead from the neck up shit brained idiots have to sign a waiver promising NOT to sue 45 if you contract C-19?

Forum List

Back