Hmmm...Trump's first rally site holds 15,000 people....they have requests for 800,000 tickets. Can biden even fill a phone booth?

Trump beat all the democrats combined for votes in the Georgia Primary and beat obama's 2012 total by 500,000.....for a primary without an opponent for Trump.......

Now we find out that the Trump rally in Oklahoma has a site that seats 15,000 people.....but they have over 800,000 requests for tickets....

joe biden is hoping he will have a really big turn out for his basement broadcast......a full phone booth or volkswagon beetle would be nice....

Heard on the news this morning ticket requests are up to a MILLION.

Yeah, Biden is going to beat Trump...

Stop reading fake news from the Russian trolls at OANN :lol:

I went to a Trump rally and had a blast....I know why people like to go....Trump is hammering Joe the Finger in devastating ads every hour on the hour in California....

Trump beat all the democrats combined for votes in the Georgia Primary and beat obama's 2012 total by 500,000.....for a primary without an opponent for Trump.......

Now we find out that the Trump rally in Oklahoma has a site that seats 15,000 people.....but they have over 800,000 requests for tickets....

joe biden is hoping he will have a really big turn out for his basement broadcast......a full phone booth or volkswagon beetle would be nice....

The population of metro Tulsa is a shade over 400,000.
So everyone there wanted to come plus another 400,00 from outside metro Tulsa? :auiqs.jpg:

Another moron who hasn't figure out yet that Donnie LIES - A LOT!
population of Oklahoma is around 4 million.
tulsa would also garner attendees from missouri, kansas, texas and arkansas.

do the math fucknugget.

Biden can't read a short campaign message without stumbling.
The DNC is gonna do everything it can to keep him quiet for 4 months.
Notice Trump isn't doing daily press briefings? He knows he looks bad.
so - go ahead and name something he can do where you'd say he looks good.

i can think of a few of the "he must die" comment you're likely to make so lets see if you can even keep this reasonable. what could trump do these days that would make you go "hey, he did that just fine"?

again - keep it to the job, not your snarkfest. if you can't then that says anything that needs to be said also i suppose.

You poor little brain dead commie.

Did you go horse last time you "SCREAMED HELPLESSLY AT THE SKY?"

So everyone there wanted to come plus another 400,00 from outside metro Tulsa? :auiqs.jpg:

You mean like the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING? Ya, you democrats know ALL ABOUT LYING.

People are requesting tickets from OTHER STATES, bubble head. I realize no leftist has any desire to do that for gropin' Joe, so I understand you not being able to comprehend the amount of support conservatives have for our president.

Oklahoma City is only 90 minutes away but that's the only larger city anywhere close. The population of OK City is roughly 650,000. So everyone from there wanted to attend and catch the COVIDS too?

THINK ya chucklehead. ;)

• Disagree
Reactions: 007
The approval rating for the police and sheriff departments in America is at an all time high....85% better than for congress.....and now the dems have kicked the cops to the curb...they want to defund them and in some cases eliminate all law enforcement....dems are out of their minds...Trump will expose this in his rallies.....

I wonder. ..

Do any of you think the DNC will allow Biden to debate Trump?

And if they don't, do you think the moderates and independents will care? :dunno:
They're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Trump wins either way.

But Biden isn't going to win. Just the idea that he stands a chance is ludicrous. The Bernie bros are NOT supporting Quid Pro Quo Joe, and all the little young democrat brain washing center indoctrinates that don't like "OLD WHITE GUYS" aren't supporting him either, and without those two groups, there's no need to even discuss the other groups that won't turn out for Biden.

He's toast.

I was at a place picking up food a few weeks back and the two guys in front of me were talking.....one of the guys was a construction union member and said that the unions are done with the democrat party.....the other guy, another blue collar guy, said he and his buddies are done with the democrats too...

You mean like the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING? Ya, you democrats know ALL ABOUT LYING.

People are requesting tickets from OTHER STATES, bubble head. I realize no leftist has any desire to do that for gropin' Joe, so I understand you not being able to comprehend the amount of support conservatives have for our president.

Oklahoma City is only 90 minutes away but that's the only larger city anywhere close. The population of OK City is roughly 650,000. So everyone from there wanted to attend and catch the COVIDS too?

THINK ya chucklehead. ;)
The population of OK is just shy of FOUR MILLION, you ignorant CUCK.

And covid, WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT COVID? Certainly not YOU DEMOCRATS! We haven't heard JACK about covid all while you democrats PROTEST, DEMONSTRATE, RIOT, LOOT and BURN BUSINESSES TO THE GROUND.

Sorry, can't have it both ways, ass clown.

I wonder. ..

Do any of you think the DNC will allow Biden to debate Trump?

And if they don't, do you think the moderates and independents will care? :dunno:
They're damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Trump wins either way.

But Biden isn't going to win. Just the idea that he stands a chance is ludicrous. The Bernie bros are NOT supporting Quid Pro Quo Joe, and all the little young democrat brain washing center indoctrinates that don't like "OLD WHITE GUYS" aren't supporting him either, and without those two groups, there's no need to even discuss the other groups that won't turn out for Biden.

He's toast.

I was at a place picking up food a few weeks back and the two guys in front of me were talking.....one of the guys was a construction union member and said that the unions are done with the democrat party.....the other guy, another blue collar guy, said he and his buddies are done with the democrats too...
I live in small town Wisconsin, and I have friends that have voted democrat their entire lives. Well the majority of those people are now disgusted with the democrat party, and going to vote for Trump, even though they voted for Hitlery last time.

What the democrat party has morphed into disgusts the vast, VAST majority of Americans, and they're going to get their asses handed to them in November.

We are watching out economies get decimated, our loved one perish and civil liberties stolen, and not ONE global leader outside of Trump and the Aussies, Japan, Taiwan have spoken out against the culprit, the filthy, cowardly communist government of China.

I hope during this rally he goes hard against the communists and contrasts his position with so many other politicians. We hear daily updates on the virus and new job losses in Canada, lost lives, but really a unique lack of curiosity by the politicians and media about the source. This has to be Trumps sweet spot and main focus, it will ensure broad support, from minority communities who have lost their local factories that once supported jobs for their kids, to communities being poisoned by Communists with fentanyl.
here in the US we are told no groups >10; unless you're protesting then you're ok up to 100.

how the FUCK does covid know to bypass a protestor? do they do the catholic passover thing and put blood on their forehead?

they're overplaying things to give them room while trying to take away everyone elses.

i have a feeling seattle is going to be Ground 0 for whatever is coming next. given the bikers are headed up there and i "hear" today "patriots" go to take it back; should be an interesting day.
Last I heard the bikers were planning their "ride" for July 4th. Of course, that's Covid free, as well.

We are watching out economies get decimated, our loved one perish and civil liberties stolen, and not ONE global leader outside of Trump and the Aussies, Japan, Taiwan have spoken out against the culprit, the filthy, cowardly communist government of China.

I hope during this rally he goes hard against the communists and contrasts his position with so many other politicians. We hear daily updates on the virus and new job losses in Canada, lost lives, but really a unique lack of curiosity by the politicians and media about the source. This has to be Trumps sweet spot and main focus, it will ensure broad support, from minority communities who have lost their local factories that once supported jobs for their kids, to communities being poisoned by Communists with fentanyl.
here in the US we are told no groups >10; unless you're protesting then you're ok up to 100.

how the FUCK does covid know to bypass a protestor? do they do the catholic passover thing and put blood on their forehead?

they're overplaying things to give them room while trying to take away everyone elses.

i have a feeling seattle is going to be Ground 0 for whatever is coming next. given the bikers are headed up there and i "hear" today "patriots" go to take it back; should be an interesting day.
No they, The Democrats, dont put blood on their forehead, they just have blood on their hands, the blood of many innocent blacks they have turned a blind eye to.

Last I heard the bikers were planning their "ride" for July 4th. Of course, that's Covid free, as well.
Giving a damn about COVID went OUT THE WINDOW when the democrat propaganda wing decided to IGNORE it because of the RIOTS and OCCUPIERS.

Bikers don't catch covid.....

Little ole lady is scared of big ole bearded biker...

231697780_96a445c7.gif

Dr. Love i have your wife calling...

insanity-is-doing-the-same-thing-over-and-over.png

Hmmmm amazing how Trump supporters can look at bad news and turn it into a silk purse. In 2016, Clinton got 545,000 votes with 745,000 voters participating in a Democrat primary. Trump won by 5 which was down from Romney's margin in 2012. Around 1.3 million Republicans voted.

In 2020, 918,000 voters so far have participated in Democrat primaries so far. Also the problems in the election seem to be centered in minority areas which is no surprise. Biden received 776,000 votes so far. Georgia clearly is up for grabs.

Who cares about rallies. Most people who vote have never participated in rallies and anyone who puts their faith in rally numbers are doomed.

THINK ya chucklehead. ;)
The population of OK is just shy of FOUR MILLION, you ignorant CUCK.

And covid, WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT COVID? Certainly not YOU DEMOCRATS! We haven't heard JACK about covid all while you democrats PROTEST, DEMONSTRATE, RIOT, LOOT and BURN BUSINESSES TO THE GROUND.

Sorry, can't have it both ways, ass clown.

Fuckin' Okies - Guess they ALL wanted to come! Are you so overwhelmingly braindead as to believe that after they were sold out at 20,000, they'd leave the site up without SAYING they were sold out and continue allowing people to register? Donnie LIES ... A LOT.

You don't care about the COVIDS? That makes you a double whammy Trumptard! :D

Good grief.

He's lying you stupid fucking idiot.

And the BOK Center holds 19,000.

Forum List

Back