Hmmm...Trump's first rally site holds 15,000 people....they have requests for 800,000 tickets. Can biden even fill a phone booth?

Trump beat all the democrats combined for votes in the Georgia Primary and beat obama's 2012 total by 500,000.....for a primary without an opponent for Trump.......

Now we find out that the Trump rally in Oklahoma has a site that seats 15,000 people.....but they have over 800,000 requests for tickets....

joe biden is hoping he will have a really big turn out for his basement broadcast......a full phone booth or volkswagon beetle would be nice....

Heard on the news this morning ticket requests are up to a MILLION.

Yeah, Biden is going to beat Trump... :lol:
Just heard on The Five. Ticket requests exceed one million. The liberal media got the vapors and is babbling.
i am hearing roumors that Biden has booked all three public restrooms at some McDonalds in Georgia. now we wait and see how many request tickets

Trump beat all the democrats combined for votes in the Georgia Primary and beat obama's 2012 total by 500,000.....for a primary without an opponent for Trump.......

Now we find out that the Trump rally in Oklahoma has a site that seats 15,000 people.....but they have over 800,000 requests for tickets....

joe biden is hoping he will have a really big turn out for his basement broadcast......a full phone booth or volkswagon beetle would be nice....

We are still quarentining stupid

But's it's okay to stop if you want to burn, loot and kill for black lives matter and antifa, the terrorist arms of the democrat party?
Sure why not.

Point is, it doesn't matter how many people show up to Biden rallies. I won't go to one rally and yet I will still vote in November.

So these rallies don't prove anything other than Trump's supporters are stupid.

Trump had more show up to his rallies than Hillary and still he barely beat her. Squeeked out a win.

agreed

what trump rallies prove is that the people who claimed that liberals were all sycophants worshiping hillary are sycophants who worship and idolize trump

and hate
One of us is misreading the tea leaves. I sense America is fed up with Trump and he's going to be a one termer. He went too far and it's been day after day. It's no longer enjoyable to moderates and independents. He is not a uniter. My dad is an independent and he's sick of Trump lying all the time about big and small things. Wonder why Trump thinks this won't bother independents?

And this great economy he had before corona? He had 2.3% growth in 2019. Candidate Trump called Obama a loser for having such low numbers. So they can't blame corona. After the largest tax cut that was supposed to make america great again, 2.3% growth in 2019.

can't argue with any of your points but my fear is GERRYMANDERING, the EC, and VOTE COUNTING/irregularities.

I have no doubt that trump, bad republicans, and right wingers would cheat to win.
probably true....i have no doubt that biden,bad democrats and left wingers would do the same....

But's it's okay to stop if you want to burn, loot and kill for black lives matter and antifa, the terrorist arms of the democrat party?
Sure why not.

Point is, it doesn't matter how many people show up to Biden rallies. I won't go to one rally and yet I will still vote in November.

Trump had more show up to his rallies than Hillary and still he barely beat her. Squeeked out a win.

agreed

what trump rallies prove is that the people who claimed that liberals were all sycophants worshiping hillary are sycophants who worship and idolize trump

and hate
One of us is misreading the tea leaves. I sense America is fed up with Trump and he's going to be a one termer. He went too far and it's been day after day. It's no longer enjoyable to moderates and independents. He is not a uniter. My dad is an independent and he's sick of Trump lying all the time about big and small things. Wonder why Trump thinks this won't bother independents?

And this great economy he had before corona? He had 2.3% growth in 2019. Candidate Trump called Obama a loser for having such low numbers. So they can't blame corona. After the largest tax cut that was supposed to make america great again, 2.3% growth in 2019.
your dads an independent?.....who did he vote for last presidential election?....
Last Republican president he voted for was HW Bush. HE was going to vote for Trump at one point this 2020 but no more. I know you think he's been listening to the lying news who lies about your lying messiah.

Sure why not.

agreed

and hate

can't argue with any of your points but my fear is GERRYMANDERING, the EC, and VOTE COUNTING/irregularities.

I have no doubt that trump, bad republicans, and right wingers would cheat to win.
probably true....i have no doubt that biden,bad democrats and left wingers would do the same....
Why we have never tried it before. Bush stole FL in 2000 and OH in 2004. We wanted a recount in MI 2016 and they wouldn't allow it. RIGGED.

Sure why not.

agreed

and hate

Why we have never tried it before. Bush stole FL in 2000 and OH in 2004. We wanted a recount in MI 2016 and they wouldn't allow it. RIGGED.

Moron, Gore lost both Arkansas and Tennessee, his home state and clinton's...had he won either state he would have been President and wouldn't have had to try to steal the election.....

Ohio was lost cause kerry was an idiot.......

If there is a debate, I can see Biden sitting there without his lips moving, but a voice that sounds like his will answer the questions perfectly. Just giving him the answers won't work, someone will have to do it for him.

Sure why not.

agreed

and hate

your dads an independent?.....who did he vote for last presidential election?....
Last Republican president he voted for was HW Bush. HE was going to vote for Trump at one point this 2020 but no more. I know you think he's been listening to the lying news who lies about your lying messiah.
thats not what i asked was it?.......dont be like your hero trump bobo...dont dance around the question....

2dmysogjmi551.jpg

Forum List

Back