🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hold on to historical bullshit folks.....a leaker has been found in the WH..LOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Some 16 year old co ed, who's daddy gave money to the trump campaign, has now completed the white house's exhausted attempts to stop leaks, this poor kid, I'm guessing, will now either be water boarded or force to identify lice totals in Trumps comb over, either way, she's going down....never mind its Bannon, Kursher the incredible jew and everybody that see's Trump as a moronic simp, that's actually doing the leaks...but, hey....if the Grand Wizard of Odd, ie Trump can now get a little sleep again.....I say throw the bitch to the wolves....LOLOLOLO

Some 16 year old co ed, who's daddy gave money to the trump campaign, has now completed the white house's exhausted attempts to stop leaks, this poor kid, I'm guessing, will now either be water boarded or force to identify lice totals in Trumps comb over, either way, she's going down...

If there's a leak in the WH, call a plumber.

Some 16 year old co ed, who's daddy gave money to the trump campaign, has now completed the white house's exhausted attempts to stop leaks, this poor kid, I'm guessing, will now either be water boarded or force to identify lice totals in Trumps comb over, either way, she's going down....never mind its Bannon, Kursher the incredible jew and everybody that see's Trump as a moronic simp, that's actually doing the leaks...but, hey....if the Grand Wizard of Odd, ie Trump can now get a little sleep again.....I say throw the bitch to the wolves....LOLOLOLO

The leaks are coming from n!gger Obama's holdover deepstate.

Congrats! You've mastered the run-on sentence. But you've still got a long way to go so try to pay close attention in your GED classes.

No matter what happens you fools will make up lies about it.

Forum List

Back