Hold Republicans accountable.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Republicans hold your own Republican leaders accountable for not doing much of anything on Illegal Immigration, or Muslim refugees, or Abortion, or Gay Marriage as issues for eons.

Democrats hold Republican leaders accountable for being Zionist terrorist war mongering maniacs, who killed millions in Iraq, and Afghanistan, and now Syria over the past couple of decades.

Republicans really hold very little value, except to Zionists.

Last edited:
countries-bombed-during-Obamas-presidency.jpg

th

*****SMILE*****

:)

Republicans hold your own Republican leaders accountable for not doing much of anything on Illegal Immigration, or Muslim refugees, or Abortion, or Gay Marriage as issues for eons.

Democrats hold Republican leaders accountable for being Zionist terrorist war mongering maniacs, who killed millions in Iraq, and Afghanistan, and now Syria over the past couple of decades.

They need to pay for their alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror and stop blaming the poor.

• Banned
Republicans must be really slow, sluggish, and sleepy, they always kvetch about Illegals, and Muslim refugees, and when Republicans, or Democrats bring in, or appease these Multicultural groups , they hardly ever, if at all ever march on the streets to protest, like Poland had up to 100,000 strong marching against Muslim refugees.

Why do they never hold their own leadership accountable?

Wait............wut?

So I thought Trump was an anti-Semite, at least, according to the media. You know, Mr. KKK?

Now he is a Zionist?

Interesting.

So Israel is the source of all the world's problems? I reckon that is why Obama lifted the sanctions on Iran and gave them all those billions of dollars, because they promote terrorism all throughout the region and are actively at war with Israel as they chant death to America. Now John Kerry is illegally going over there acting as the current Secretary General even though he was voted out of office. He is telling them just to wait Trump out and not talk to him. Interesting how Dims disregard elections and collude with regimes that are enemies of the US with impunity. Funny that.

Syria? Seriously? Obama and Hillary watched as Syria was gobbled up by ISIS with a mass genocide of Christians and non violent Muslims deemed not radical enough to be allowed to live? Then the refugees we saw march across an entire continent in desperation all because Obama and the UN let it all happen?

Then came Libya. That was the icing on the cake. Obama and the UN said they had to stop Gaddafi on the premise of a possible mass genocide? Funny, they did not with an actual genocide in Syria. Then once Obama kills off Gaddafi, the region goes up in flames with the Benghazi fiasco.

Did I mention that Libya became an ISIS strong hold?

You're an idiot.

You know, if you could control your anti-Jewish issues you could really get a point across.

That said, we're all snowflakes on something I suppose.

Wait............wut?

So I thought Trump was an anti-Semite, at least, according to the media. You know, Mr. KKK?

Now he is a Zionist?

Interesting.

So Israel is the source of all the world's problems? I reckon that is why Obama lifted the sanctions on Iran and gave them all those billions of dollars, because they promote terrorism all throughout the region and are actively at war with Israel as they chant death to America. Now John Kerry is illegally going over there acting as the current Secretary General even though he was voted out of office. He is telling them just to wait Trump out and not talk to him. Interesting how Dims disregard elections and collude with regimes that are enemies of the US with impunity. Funny that.

Syria? Seriously? Obama and Hillary watched as Syria was gobbled up by ISIS with a mass genocide of Christians and non violent Muslims deemed not radical enough to be allowed to live? Then the refugees we saw march across an entire continent in desperation all because Obama and the UN let it all happen?

Then came Libya. That was the icing on the cake. Obama and the UN said they had to stop Gaddafi on the premise of a possible mass genocide? Funny, they did not with an actual genocide in Syria. Then once Obama kills off Gaddafi, the region goes up in flames with the Benghazi fiasco.

You're an idiot.

Trump hasn't fired up the gas chambers yet so a few posters on here are disappointed in him. Man, if folks had ANY filter they'd get further making their points.

Its like when Hitler invaded the Soviet Union. How did them idiots upset the population so bad as to get partisans to rise up and fight against whoever was fighting Stalin?!?! The NAZI's were and largely still are PR idiots I tell you. Even if you wanted to kill all the Russian Jews and have your turn in hell for all of eternity, couldn't you wait until you won the war?

Say what? Illegal immigration is down about 80% in the less than two years since President Trump was elected. It's the democrat party that is blocking efforts to secure the borders and I'm surprised ignorant foreign anti-semite posters aren't aware of it.

Wait............wut?

Now he is a Zionist?

Interesting.

You're an idiot.

Hahaha, good joke.

Of course Trump is a Zionist.

As for Iran, it hasn't been a war mongerer like the U.S.A, or a terrorist like Israel.

Where do Republicans get their oafish ideas from, anyways?

As for ISIS, you don't get it do you?

By Trump defeating ISIS, he's helped Iran to enter the region at Israel's door-step.

You don't know that ISIS were Sunnis against Iranian Shiites?

You didn't know that Saddam Hussein was a Sunni against Iranian Shiites?

Republicans are really volatile retards on foreign affairs, and should be treated as such.

Say what? Illegal immigration is down about 80% in the less than two years since President Trump was elected. It's the democrat party that is blocking efforts to secure the borders and I'm surprised ignorant foreign anti-semite posters aren't aware of it.

There's already 16 - 29 million Illegal Immigrants in the U.S.A.

Upto 29 million illegal immigrants in the U.S.A

Illegal Immigration is rising again.

Illegal immigration to America is rising again

Trump's deported less than Obama.

Donald Trump is deporting fewer people than Barack Obama did

Talk about "Winning" sure, more like losing in slow motion.

Why are Republicans so weak, stupid, and clueless?

You know, if you could control your anti-Jewish issues you could really get a point across.

That said, we're all snowflakes on something I suppose.

Yeah, you tend to flail your arms around like a desperate retard when it comes to helping Jews out, for no logical reason at all.

Typical Republican trash, they're so simple-minded, and easily mislead, and give out the red-carpet to their Jewish enemies.

Wait............wut?

Now he is a Zionist?

Interesting.

You're an idiot.

Trump hasn't fired up the gas chambers yet so a few posters on here are disappointed in him. Man, if folks had ANY filter they'd get further making their points.

Its like when Hitler invaded the Soviet Union. How did them idiots upset the population so bad as to get partisans to rise up and fight against whoever was fighting Stalin?!?! The NAZI's were and largely still are PR idiots I tell you. Even if you wanted to kill all the Russian Jews and have your turn in hell for all of eternity, couldn't you wait until you won the war?

Trump's done nothing, in general but cut taxes to a deficit, and raise the Jerusalem embassy to the clashes of Israel vs Palestine which ended in Israel's terroristic massacres killing even children.

I'm actually anti-Nazi, I don't know where you silly Americans get such foolish ideas from?

I'm a Polish Fascist like Roman Dmowski, and like him I am anti-Jewish, and anti-German, and for peaceful solutions.

The problem is Western Europeans are filfth, you people are truly the pits, flailing your arms around like retards killing everybody in sight racial genocide, now you're flailing your arms around like retards killing your own in multicultural suicide.

You ;people don't get it, you're hardly even Human, if you ask me.

Wait............wut?

Now he is a Zionist?

Interesting.

You're an idiot.

Trump's done nothing, in general but cut taxes to a deficit, and raise the Jerusalem embassy to the clashes of Israel vs Palestine which ended in Israel's terroristic massacres killing even children.

I'm actually anti-Nazi, I don't know where you silly Americans get such foolish ideas from?

I'm a Polish Fascist like Roman Dmowski, and like him I am anti-Jewish, and anti-German, and for peaceful solutions.

The problem is Western Europeans are filfth, you people are truly the pits, flailing your arms around like retards killing everybody in sight racial genocide, now you're flailing your arms around like retards killing your own in multicultural suicide.

You know, hate talk like that isn't going to get a ton of folks to side with you.

If you could hide the hate you could really get me in agreement with you on "republicans only give anti abortionists lip service" talk.

IMO hiding the hate would get you further in life.

Wait............wut?

Now he is a Zionist?

Interesting.

You're an idiot.

You know, hate talk like that isn't going to get a ton of folks to side with you.

If you could hide the hate you could really get me in agreement with you on "republicans only give anti abortionists lip service" talk.

IMO hiding the hate would get you further in life.

You're obviously not much of a thinker, and very Animalistic, and pack oriented like most Western European filfth.

Forum List

Back