It is simply inexcusable that the left violate federal law with their sanctuary cities. It is unforgivable that doing so results in the deaths of Americans. The simple solution to this problem is to hold the Democrats criminally liable for every crime committed by illegals in their sanctuary city. There should be two charges: one for the sanctuary city (which violates federal law) and one for the actual crime.

Illegal immigrant stabs California woman to death after 'sanctuary' laws protected suspect from ICE 9 times

It's that pesky American spirit of independence and rebellion that gets in the way. If we were Germans, we could really get this party rolling!

Democrats shower in the blood of their fellow Americans.
Yet, pronounce themselves clean.
They are truly unhinged!
Illegals cause half as many crimes as citizens, brainwash functional morons. Pass a national ID card and enforce it like every other modern country with this problem. End of problem. The GOP has blocked that forever and I doubt they really want to stop illegals,except their racist ignorant dupes of course. The wall is stupid and won't do a damn thing.

You are not clean!

It is simply inexcusable that the left violate federal law with their sanctuary cities. It is unforgivable that doing so results in the deaths of Americans. The simple solution to this problem is to hold the Democrats criminally liable for every crime committed by illegals in their sanctuary city. There should be two charges: one for the sanctuary city (which violates federal law) and one for the actual crime.

Illegal immigrant stabs California woman to death after 'sanctuary' laws protected suspect from ICE 9 times

It's that pesky American spirit of independence and rebellion that gets in the way. If we were Germans, we could really get this party rolling!

Only an ultra-idiot like you would confuse the American spirit of independence and rebellion with open borders.
Crawl back under the rock you emerged from.

The leftist mantra has always been to extract as much money as they can for doing as little as possible.
Thanks for the garbage hate-filled talking point. So what the hell are you talkin about? Slackers mainly want to be paid a living wage and are not drones like you I suppose... And no they should be fired....

so why are we the only modern country without a living wage Health Care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training, 5 week vacations and good infrastructure and mainly rich people who pay more percentage-wise in taxes then the rest of us? See if you can figure that one out dingbat. Thank you scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you....
Caracas is calling your name.

EVERY 16 HOURS, A WOMAN IN THE USA IS MURDERED BY HER DOMESTIC PARTNER. Republicans just voted NOT to restrict people who have domestic violence convictions from getting fire arms.

Get back to us when Republicans give a rat's ass about women being murdered by white Americans. There are so many more of them.
Oh do domestic abuse doesnt happen to black people?

Only an ultra-idiot like you would confuse the American spirit of independence and rebellion with open borders.
Are you for open borders?

EVERY 16 HOURS, A WOMAN IN THE USA IS MURDERED BY HER DOMESTIC PARTNER. Republicans just voted NOT to restrict people who have domestic violence convictions from getting fire arms.

Get back to us when Republicans give a rat's ass about women being murdered by white Americans. There are so many more of them.
And it will expand and expand some more. How can it not? The demographics are pried for it. In your extremist feminist agendas you are emasculating men and lowering their education and removing the teachings of civility, manners, female protections and honor. What price equality, huh?

Are you for open borders?

Fuck No!
And the issue is too serious for people to comment about in a snarky way!!

They are truly unhinged!
Illegals cause half as many crimes as citizens, brainwash functional morons. Pass a national ID card and enforce it like every other modern country with this problem. End of problem. The GOP has blocked that forever and I doubt they really want to stop illegals,except their racist ignorant dupes of course. The wall is stupid and won't do a damn thing.

You are not clean!
... You need your meds...

They are truly unhinged!

You are not clean!

You're still not clean.

They are truly unhinged!
white, trump supporting counties have higher risk of violent death.
malesv41.jpg

Busting the Myth of Immigrant Crime

They are truly unhinged!
malesv41.jpg

Save your fancy propagandist chart for some poorly educated and indoctrinated millineal.
Cuz that ain't me.....

Prove its a propagandist chart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are truly unhinged!
malesv41.jpg

Save your fancy propagandist chart for some poorly educated and indoctrinated millineal.
Cuz that ain't me.....

YES...FAKE NEWS FOR BUILDING A BETTER WORLD! or LEFTIST COLLEGIAN DRIBBLE!

There. I just proved it!

They are truly unhinged!
malesv41.jpg

Cuz that ain't me.....

YES...FAKE NEWS FOR BUILDING A BETTER WORLD! or LEFTIST COLLEGIAN DRIBBLE!

There. I just proved it!

Well, you made me laugh... so there’s that.

They are truly unhinged!

You are not clean!

You're still not clean.
God will not be amused at your definition...

They are truly unhinged!
malesv41.jpg

Cuz that ain't me.....

It has this thing called evidence from a respected source, the California department of public Health. Brainwashed functional moron. The illegal crime rate is half of citizens approximately.

Do you brain-washed functional morons know the argument for sanctuary cities?

Whatever you think the argument is, it is irrelevant.

Giving aid and comfort to foreign invaders is treason.

Treason is a capital crime, punishable by death.

We need to start strictly enforcing that against corrupt politicians who commit this crime.
True, Adam Schiff is first on the plank

They are truly unhinged!

You are not clean!

You're still not clean.
God will not be amused at your definition...
An atheist referencing God, now THAT is funny

Forum List

Back