Illegals cause half as many crimes as citizens, brainwash functional morons. Pass a national ID card and enforce it like every other modern country with this problem. End of problem. The GOP has blocked that forever and I doubt they really want to stop illegals,except their racist ignorant dupes of course. The wall is stupid and won't do a damn thing.

You are not clean!
... You need your meds...

You're still not clean.
God will not be amused at your definition...
An atheist referencing God, now THAT is funny
Hardly, brainwashed functional moron..

Do you brain-washed functional morons know the argument for sanctuary cities?
ever heard of the United States the land of immigrants?

Whatever you think the argument is, it is irrelevant.

Giving aid and comfort to foreign invaders is treason.

Treason is a capital crime, punishable by death.

We need to start strictly enforcing that against corrupt politicians who commit this crime.
True, Adam Schiff is first on the plank
Ever heard of the United States, the land of immigrants? Could we pass a goddamn ID card like other developed countries? The wall is stupid you are a dupe.

We need to start strictly enforcing that against corrupt politicians who commit this crime.
Ever heard of the United States, the land of immigrants? Could we pass a goddamn ID card like other developed countries? The wall is stupid you are a dupe.

Never heard of the United States, land of ILLEGAL immigrants.

Wait you want a national ID card, when you wont even require people to get state ID to vote...….you're hilarious

If you think the GOP is going to stop them, you are insane, believing a different outcome from the same BS. They have been blocking an ID card and enforcement like every other developed country with this problem has... The wall is stupid and will not work.

Last edited:

If you think the GOP is going to stop them, you are insane Tama believing a different outcome from the same BS. They have been blocking and ID card and enforcement like every other developed country with this problem has... The wall is stupid and will not work.
Trump should invest in Guatemala Honduras etc and legalize pot He just cut all the aid to those countries it's just stupid .

If you think the GOP is going to stop them, you are insane Tama believing a different outcome from the same BS. They have been blocking and ID card and enforcement like every other developed country with this problem has... The wall is stupid and will not work.
IT will work, they have for the entire history of humans. And we have state IDs, we dont need more national shit......

Republicans just voted NOT to restrict people who have domestic violence convictions from getting fire arms.
Not to mention that Americans have certain constitutional rights - while illegal aliens don’t even belong on this soil. Don’t try to redirect the suffering of Americans due to the failed, anti-American policies of the left.

It is simply inexcusable that the left violate federal law with their sanctuary cities. It is unforgivable that doing so results in the deaths of Americans. The simple solution to this problem is to hold the Democrats criminally liable for every crime committed by illegals in their sanctuary city. There should be two charges: one for the sanctuary city (which violates federal law) and one for the actual crime.

Illegal immigrant stabs California woman to death after 'sanctuary' laws protected suspect from ICE 9 times

EVERY 16 HOURS, A WOMAN IN THE USA IS MURDERED BY HER DOMESTIC PARTNER. Republicans just voted NOT to restrict people who have domestic violence convictions from getting fire arms.

Get back to us when Republicans give a rat's ass about women being murdered by white Americans. There are so many more of them.
I dont see a reply to my post of do black people commit domestic violence?
Alcohol Increases Domestic Violence Risks in Ethnic Couples

Although completely accurate numbers are probably not available, research generally agrees that among ethnic groups in the United States, blacks are the most likely to experience domestic violence—either male-to-female or female-to-male—followed by Hispanics and then whites. Asians are the least likely to experience intimate partner violence.

What do I get for blowing up your stupid racist premise?

Tell me how do you feel about raising the minimum wage to $15/per hour?
History has already proven that it is astoundingly ignorant.
So you want folks to work as long as they don’t make too much money. Got it.
So you don’t think Bill Gates “made too much money”? :uhh:

Nope. To be honest, the amount of money anyone makes is of zero interest to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

an example must be made of the traitorous treasonous group that accused Donald Trump

Dumb ass...I was illustrating that I support people making way more than $15 an hour. What I don’t support is the government forcing people to pay you what you’re not worth. God you are a special kind of stupid.

A $15 an hour minimum wage is ignorant and has produced catastrophic results in areas that have tried it already. Based on your posts, I can see why you’re an minus wage worker.

Dumb ass...I was illustrating that I support people making way more than $15 an hour. What I don’t support is the government forcing people to pay you what you’re not worth. God you are a special kind of stupid.

A $15 an hour minimum wage is ignorant and has produced catastrophic results in areas that have tried it already. Based on your posts, I can see why you’re an minus wage worker.

You don’t know the first thing about me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is simply inexcusable that the left violate federal law with their sanctuary cities. It is unforgivable that doing so results in the deaths of Americans. The simple solution to this problem is to hold the Democrats criminally liable for every crime committed by illegals in their sanctuary city. There should be two charges: one for the sanctuary city (which violates federal law) and one for the actual crime.

Yeah, good luck with that. How did that lynch mob against the poor guy who accidentally shot Katie Steinle go? Oh, that's right. A jury saw right through that bullshit and acquitted him of Murder.

The 9th circus ruled against the mother and father of a dead daughter today that was murdered by a five time deported illegal alien...they ruled that they could not hold the sanctuary law in San Francisco responsible for their daughter's death by the hands of one of their sanctuary criminals...so the court decided they do not care about the safety of the American people...

Have you seen one member of congress or the senate from either party call this out today?....I haven't....and it makes me sick...I hope this goes to the supreme court where justice now has a chance...thanks to president Trump.....

You guys have had ten years to reform immigration, and you haven't.

Reality check. There are 11 million undocumented immigrants here. We can't lock them all up. We can't deport them faster than new ones come in.

Forum List

Back