You guys have had ten years to reform immigration, and you haven't.

Reality check. There are 11 million undocumented immigrants here. We can't lock them all up. We can't deport them faster than new ones come in.
Who is "you guys" Joe? if you mean the GOP they are as big of a problem as the open border dems....That is why Trump was elected and he will be re elected too...because both the dems and the GOP hate Trumpers are one in the same in regards to the border...if the dems fail to convince the people that they are for secure borders they will lose in 2020...and they are not off to a good start....

An exhaustive investigation proved its abundantly clear that they did not “help Trump win” but rather worked to elect Hitlery.

The exhaustive investigation that no one will show us?

If it really proved that, Trump would publish it in the NYT the way they published the Starr Report in 1999.
What do you mean by "no one will show us"?.....you will get to see it after the names of the innocent are redacted...no one has said otherwise...Barr said you will get to see it when he is done reviewing it for methods and operational details....

The exhaustive investigation that no one will show us?
Snowflake...everyone from Robert Mueller to the AG to Congress has seen the report. I hate to break it to you, but you don’t matter. Nobody cares about your view on the report. You suffer from Collusion Delusion.

You guys have had ten years to reform immigration, and you haven't.
Snowflake...nothing needs to be “reformed” other than the Dumbocrats refusal to enforce the law out of their desire to use foreigners to steal elections.

We have very clear immigration laws. We just need to eliminate leftists because you assholes believe in breaking the law.

Hold them criminally liable

them who moron?

the City, County or the State? Liberals don't have anything to do with it.

Hold them criminally liable them who moron? the City, County or the State? Liberals don't have anything to do with it.
My bad, Siete. I forgot you leftists are mental midgets. Hold the idiot Dumbocrats responsible for the “sanctuary cities” that result in the crimes. So, if a Dumbocrat Mayor facilitates the “sanctuary city”, the Dumbocrat Mayor is held criminally liable. If it is a Dumbocrat city councilman, hold them criminally liable (and so on). Same with governors, sheriffs, etc.

Obviously, everyone with an IQ above 12 understood this already. If you’re still confused, perhaps you can ask a non-handicapped adult for help?

Hold them criminally liable them who moron? the City, County or the State? Liberals don't have anything to do with it.
My bad, Siete. I forgot you leftists are mental midgets. Hold the idiot Dumbocrats responsible for the “sanctuary cities” that result in the crimes. So, if a Dumbocrat Mayor facilitates the “sanctuary city”, the Dumbocrat Mayor is held criminally liable. If it is a Dumbocrat city councilman, hold them criminally liable (and so on). Same with governors, sheriffs, etc.

Obviously, everyone with an IQ above 12 understood this already. If you’re still confused, perhaps you can ask a non-handicapped adult for help?

Sanctuary City in Texas
HOUSTON — It is often called Texas' “show me your papers” law, but few papers are actually being shown in some of the state's biggest cities. A federal appeals court on Tuesday largely upheld the Texas immigration law known as Senate Bill 4, which bans so-called sanctuary cities in the state.

you are criminally a dumbass ...

Sanctuary City in Texas
HOUSTON — It is often called Texas' “show me your papers” law, but few papers are actually being shown in some of the state's biggest cities. A federal appeals court on Tuesday largely upheld the Texas immigration law known as Senate Bill 4, which bans so-called sanctuary cities in the state.

Um...snowflake? What does that have to anything?

Please tell me you don’t believe that Houston is a right-wing city? Please? :lmao:

(Additionally, on the off chance that a Republican was breaking the law by not upholding it, they absolutely should be held criminally liable).

Sanctuary City in Texas

Good Lord, you truly are a special sort of short-bus retard... :lmao:
Sylvester Turner (born September 27, 1954) is an American attorney and politician who is the 62nd mayor of Houston, Texas. A member of the Democratic Party, Turner was a member of the Texas House of Representatives from 1989 until 2016.
246B1D5B-E598-4CC0-B81D-B8875209794B.jpeg

Sanctuary City in Texas

Um...snowflake? What does that have to anything?

Please tell me you don’t believe that Houston is a right-wing city? Please? :lmao:

(Additionally, on the off chance that a Republican was breaking the law by not upholding it, they absolutely should be held criminally liable).

governing protocol is as follows-

City
County
State

NOT
Political party.

The End

governing protocol is as follows-

City
County
State

NOT
Political party.

The End
Please stop posting. You continue to humiliate yourself. Everyone knows that political parties actually exist and that they govern based on their ideology. In the case of the Dumbocrats, that is a lawless ideology for anything they don’t agree with.

Additionally, there is no such thing as “governing protocol”. Stop attempting to sound smart after being exposed in your previous posts. You actually believed that every city in Texas was right-wing.

Further still, government actually functions as follows: U.S. Constitution (Supremacy Clauses establishes that it trumps any and all law), federal law, state law, local law.

Who is "you guys" Joe? if you mean the GOP they are as big of a problem as the open border dems....That is why Trump was elected and he will be re elected too...because both the dems and the GOP hate Trumpers are one in the same in regards to the border...if the dems fail to convince the people that they are for secure borders they will lose in 2020...and they are not off to a good start....

The crazy racists are only a minority... they were a minority in 2020.

Trump was never elected, the people said no. By 3 million votes.

(Wait for it "BUt, but, but the Founding Slave Rapists didn't want us to directly elect the president.)

For every dumb bigot who lives in mortal fear his daughter might fuck a Mexican, there are two decent Americans who look at Trump's concentration camps and say, "That's not who we are."

yeah, funny, I remember Barr whitewashing Iran-Contra and Iraq-gate back in the 1990's.
Just because a situation did not turn out like your political ideology would have preferred it doesn't mean something was "white washed".....

Trump was never elected, the people said no. By 3 million votes.
Trump was elected by the laws of our land...many a democrat in our past won the electoral vote and lost the popular vote..they still rightfully took office....A bit of knowledge you may want to learn is removing the electoral college will help the GOP in the future due to changing demographics so be careful what you wish for....

in other words: "Please can we come up with a legal reason to kill liberals?...Please?!?!?! My trigger finger is itching to make America GREAT Again"
That’s an interesting propaganda spin on my post. Consider: the Dumbocrats (who you support) are violating federal law and by doing so, are costing American lives.

My response was not “let’s kill Dumbocrats”. I advocated that we obey the law and use the law properly to hold these Dumbocrats legally responsible as they should be.

It is a crime, punishable by removal from office, and/or a fine, and/or up to 366 days in Federal prison.

The crime=failure to uphold Oath of Office to protect and follow the Constitution:

Article 4, Section 4 of the Constitution:

Section 4
"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion;
and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

If they're not protecting the states against invasion, they're not upholding the Constitution.

Here's the Federal laws and penalties:

Westlaw Sign In | Thomson Reuters

18 U.S.C. § 1918 - U.S. Code Title 18. Crimes and Criminal Procedure § 1918 | FindLaw

Just because a situation did not turn out like your political ideology would have preferred it doesn't mean something was "white washed".....

Yeah, it kind of does when you conduct an investigation and people cover shit up.

I still want to know how Saddam got all these weapons from us that he used on US Troops.

Trump was elected by the laws of our land...many a democrat in our past won the electoral vote and lost the popular vote..they still rightfully took office.....

Um. No. Actually, there were only FIVE cases where the electoral college produced a different result than what the popular vote wanted.

2016 - Trump
2000- Bush
1888- Benjamin Harrison
1876- Rutherford B. Hayes.

All these guys were Republicans, and all these guys were fucking disasters as President.

The only other case was 1824, when there really wasn't a formal "Democratic" Party yet. With the demise of the Federalist Party after the war of 1812, the "Democratic Republicans" ran four regional candidates, none of them had a majority in the EC, and the election was tossed into Congress. Even though Andrew Jackson won the popular vote, Congress made John Q. Adams president.

A bit of knowledge you may want to learn is removing the electoral college will help the GOP in the future due to changing demographics so be careful what you wish for....

Actually, probably nothing will help the GOP in the long run, because due to changing demographics, there just aren't enough old angry white folks to keep the GOP alive.

With Trump, you've lost people of color for generations.

and people of color are reproducing faster than white folks, even with out immigration bringing more of them in.

Now, here's the thing. Bush saw this, and even though the guy was a moron, he realized the GOP needed to build these bridges that Trump has burned. The reason why he won in 2004 is because he reached out to blacks and hispanics. (That and he had us all convinced their were terrorists under our beds.)

Yeah, it kind of does when you conduct an investigation and people cover shit up.

I still want to know how Saddam got all these weapons from us that he used on US Troops.
No one covered anything up that is in your mind only and it was the same deep state CIA and FBI that pushed the idea to Bush on weapons of mass destruction...check your history...Trump will break that covert cabal up before he leaves office and we all will be better off...

No one covered anything up that is in your mind only and it was the same deep state CIA and FBI that pushed the idea to Bush on weapons of mass destruction...check your history...Trump will break that covert cabal up before he leaves office and we all will be better off...

I was talking about back in the 1980's, when Saddam was our buddy, and Bush and Reagan sold him a shitload of weapons and let him get easy credit to build up his arsenal. They also turned a blind eye when he gassed the Kurds and Iranians..

And after we spent a few hundred billion to put Saddam back in his box, some sensible people asked, 'Hey, how did we get into this mess".... and along came WhiteWash Barr to cover it all up!

Forum List

Back