Holiday Greeting.

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
Just a reminder:

263862191_10220605726682389_2959305709879835025_n.jpg

I don't say happy holidays myself, but I'm not offended if anybody says it to me either.

Anybody who says Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas ...

It's sheer and undiluted scum, my friends.

Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah
Ramadan Mubarak
Merry Festivus

There is a day of the year for every celebration. If someone says to me "Happy Non-Binary Day" should I get upset or just say, "yeah, you too" and go about my business? If they are happy and it makes them a better person, that's good, no?

Human beings are odd. It's no skin off of my back to accept a wish from someone, I'm not going to be converted based on a salutation. If I feel threatened, maybe it's because I'm not as convinced about my own World View.

Atheists are particularly sensitive for some reason. Pretending they accept the scientific process when they are just as indoctrinated lemmings as the rest of us.

They do it for attention—the whole 'Happy Holidays' bit, and to get under our skin. Anyone who says such a thing to me, who is on my Christmas gift list, is getting lumps of used coal in their stocking(s).

No

This is the Holy Season! people don't do this for attention... they do I for their sincere love of GOD! Like I do.

Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah
Ramadan Mubarak
Merry Festivus

There is a day of the year for every celebration. If someone says to me "Happy Non-Binary Day" should I get upset or just say, "yeah, you too" and go about my business? If they are happy and it makes them a better person, that's good, no?

Human beings are odd. It's no skin off of my back to accept a wish from someone, I'm not going to be converted based on a salutation. If I feel threatened, maybe it's because I'm not as convinced about my own World View.

Atheists are particularly sensitive for some reason. Pretending they accept the scientific process when they are just as indoctrinated lemmings as the rest of us.

Atheists are the most faithful of all . . . and that's precisely what terrifies them: their belief in and fear of a wrathful God. They tend to use Christians as pacifiers, practically begging them to reassure them all will be well. It's a sad sight to see . . .

It's true that the agnostic media encourages the benign greetings like "Happy Holidays" rather than Merry Christmas but the myth persists that Christians are aghast and it's simply not true. Christians and conservatives and the like have been conditioned by more than half a century to accept and ignore the assault on their belief structure and they learn to live with it. On the other hand it's the crazy angry left that takes offense to the slightest reference to religion in a religious holiday.

The thought may be for Jesus...but..Dec 25th ain't His birthday. And, He didn't tell His followers before or after His death to drag in pine trees to decorate. That's all pagan. Which is fine with me since I am both pagan AND Christ. Note I didn't put ian after the Christ.

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”~Ghandi

Yeah. That up there ^

holiday no....no! that word doesn't belong to this Christmas Holy season ...NO!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
WHISHING A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! BLESS!:love_ya4:

o1-a1-2-4-jpg.574392
o1-a1-2-4-jpg.574393

o1-a1-2-4-jpg.574394

o1-a1-2-4-jpg.574395

o1-a1-2-4-jpg.574392
o1-a1-2-4-jpg.574393

o1-a1-2-4-jpg.574394

o1-a1-2-4-jpg.574395

Perfect! Plus, I have some Norse in me (I prefer Viking). Says so in my dna and ancestry. Way way way back. Then I guess one of them..maybe two...decided to hang up their swords and wound up in France. Hey. Wait a sec. In the season movie VIKINGS....ragnars bro wound up in France too! I wonder if we are related?! :p

Forum List

Back