Holiday Weekend Plans?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Got any special plans?
We're having my Grandsons birthday party Saturday at our place since we just finished our new 20x20 deck. He is turning 7! Got out of town family coming in and we're gonna BBQ and have yard Games for the kids.
Gotta cook about 40 hamburgers on my little 28" Webber lol.
Then just chill on Sunday

Got any special plans?
We're having my Grandsons birthday party Saturday at our place since we just finished our new 20x20 deck. He is turning 7! Got out of town family coming in and we're gonna BBQ and have yard Games for the kids.
Gotta cook about 40 hamburgers on my little 28" Webber lol.
Then just chill on Sunday
That's cool. Put up a badminton net for the kids similar to tennis. Croquet can get vicious.

Last edited:
Leaving in about an hour to go to a state park in North Alabama to camp. And I will see my grown kids. Be back Monday afternoon.

We thought about going to Santa Barbara for the weekend, but hotel prices have gone through the roof.

537e4ef8a921b.image.jpg

Going to a party tomorrow.

Sunday morning I'm going to go down to the local National Cemetery, as I do every year, and help place flags on all of the graves. After that it's meeting up with my hot Puerto Rican girlfriend to watch the Indianapolis 500. I've watched every running of the race since 1973.

Monday morning I'll attend the Memorial Day service at the aforementioned National Cemetery...

Forum List

Back