Hollywood attacks Trump as Iran fires missiles at U.S. troops in Iraq

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hollywood celebrities blamed President Donald Trump for Iran’s attack Tuesday evening, in which over a dozen missiles were fired at Iraqi bases hosting U.S. troop — though no casualties were reported.
Hollywood Attacks Trump as Iran Fires Missiles at U.S. Troops in Iraq

Because when you're a cult of pigs who know all your millions are being sucked away by LEGIT GOV. it sure pisses you, whores, off doesn't it. Sucks to be you leftist cultic whores your all gonna lose bitch!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Most of them make a living by learning to parrot lines written by someone else, the way they are told to by someone else. So of course they know exactly what they are talking about.

I doubt one of them could do anything without someone to do it for them.

Trump escalated this crisis

Iran was complying with the terms of the Nuclear Disarmament. Trump lied and invoked sanctions anyway

He deserves to be condemned

Most of them make a living by learning to parrot lines written by someone else, the way they are told to by someone else. So of course they know exactly what they are talking about.

I doubt one of them could do anything without someone to do it for them.

so true----IT's a big time POPULIST issue

Iran was complying with the terms of the Nuclear Disarmament. Trump lied and invoked sanctions anyway

If we stayed with the nuclear deal with Iran we would be the position that Trump wants to get us in before Trump got us out of the position that he wants to get us in.

Hollywood celebrities blamed President Donald Trump for Iran’s attack Tuesday evening, in which over a dozen missiles were fired at Iraqi bases hosting U.S. troop — though no casualties were reported.
Because when you're a cult of pigs who know all your millions are being sucked away by LEGIT GOV. it sure pisses you, whores, off doesn't it. Sucks to be you leftist cultic whores your all gonna lose bitch!!

The only thing worse than these idiots actually thinking anyone gives a flying crap what they say or think is the stupid media that actually takes their statements and puts them out there.

You mean that all the trade that they were doing with North Korea was what? Iran was selling them food and oil and NorthKorea was selling them garbage? The fact that inspectors were not allowed in certain areas shows they had something to hide. As you and the rest of the left are always claiming.

thats because those particular celebritys dont listen to the corporate controlled news and listen to the alternative news that misterbeal posted on that link i referred you to that took you to school that our government,same as they always do as they did in 9/11 and in vietnam,started this war. :abgg2q.jpg:

i already posted that that link on one of your threads in this section, of the evidence that that Iran General was the same as Kadaffi,not the evil man that our corporate controlled media made him out to be and same as him,they made him out that way so americans would support another invasion of another country,you chose to ignore and not read the information,cant help you if you wont look at the evidence which does NOT include infowars.LOL:abgg2q.jpg:

i know we dont agree on iran but i DO know we agree that both parties are corrupt,so that being the case,i hope you will do what I am doing and email this video to ALL your net friends and EVERY friend of yours OFF the net as well. for the first time in my life after coming across this video,this is the first time i have ever have had ANY hope of being able to end this corrupt two party system of demopublicans and reprocrats which is a ONE PARTY system disguised as two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected.

Because when you're a cult of pigs who know all your millions are being sucked away by LEGIT GOV. it sure pisses you, whores, off doesn't it. Sucks to be you leftist cultic whores your all gonna lose bitch!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Hollywood...irredeemable degenerates. Which is why they fit so perfectly with the democrats.

Last edited:
Because when you're a cult of pigs who know all your millions are being sucked away by LEGIT GOV. it sure pisses you, whores, off doesn't it. Sucks to be you leftist cultic whores your all gonna lose bitch!!

The only thing worse than these idiots actually thinking anyone gives a flying crap what they say or think is the stupid media that actually takes their statements and puts them out there.

Both part of the same ruling elite toady's. There really isnt much difference between them. Hollywood and the news media have the same goals just slightly different job descriptions.

More of the rich and powerful attacking our President and our country. But, sadly enough, you cant deny that for a certain class of people when a celebrity speaks they listen and emulate. Both glitter and power awe them. Royalty was never sucked up to like these wanna-be serfs do to Hollyweird celebrities.

royalty.jpg

Lakhota "Lady Gaga is taking the stage now!"

Both part of the same ruling elite toady's. There really isnt much difference between them. Hollywood and the news media have the same goals just slightly different job descriptions.

More of the rich and powerful attacking our President and our country. But, sadly enough, you cant deny that for a certain class of people when a celebrity speaks they listen and emulate. Both glitter and power awe them. Royalty was never sucked up to like these wanna-be serfs do to Hollyweird celebrities.

View attachment 299095

Lakhota "Lady Gaga is taking the stage now!"

I'm just waiting for that mag 8 earthquake to rip through LA then for Trump to pull all federal aid from them! :21:

The only group that is losing favor with the American people faster than Hollywood is the MSM....

Forum List

Back