U.S. airstrike in Iraq raises specter of wider war in Middle East

doesn't matter-----all the problems were created by the CRUSADER WEST AND THE ZIONIST JEWS-----ask allah's BBF---Mohammed
Poison Ivy

Straight from Harvard's World History textbook, titled Those Horrible White People.

Those richkid trash, including their Fake Right, exclude themselves from that guilt-shaming because they believe that their unAmerican birth privileges prove that they have evolved into a separate and superior race.

Brie and Chablis Tourist

You know nothing about any of the countries you've been to, spending all your time in get-togethers with their sheltered and ignorant upper classes.

And mingling every day with ordinary people in the souks or workers in every aspect of daily life. Where have you lived in the Middle East?

Poison Ivy

Straight from Harvard's World History textbook, titled Those Horrible White People.

Those richkid trash, including their Fake Right, exclude themselves from that guilt-shaming because they believe that their unAmerican birth privileges prove that they have evolved into a separate and superior race.

Haven't you ever had a decent job?

Your Nazi anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and blood libels have no place here. You should be banned.

Don't be so ignorant. My father and all my uncles fought in WW2. Nazis were despicable. Look what they did to the Jews.

Never forget that ISIS was created by the US and funded by the US and this supposed incident happened precisely where the alleged killings were supposed to have happened . More coincidences !!
It stinks as usual of yet another US False Flag .
Recall the famous US Chemical attacks in Syria fabricated by the US ?
Isis was created by the rapist dog of Mecca----Syria is chock full of chemical weapons----most horrifying CHLORINE BOMBS that specifically dissolved the lungs of children who then die excruciating deaths of suffocation. Bashar got them from fellow baathist pig---Saddam

Don't be so ignorant. My father and all my uncles fought in WW2. Nazis were despicable. Look what they did to the Jews.
Ask a muslim what the islamo nazis did to the jews---The Holocaust denial taught thruout the UMMAH ----in Kindergarten and on and every mosque is FASCINATING. I read the stuff in my Anglican/Episcopalian town---way back
in the 1950s and heard it quoted by young muslim doctors chapter and verse
in the 1960s and since. Lots of people fought against the axis powers World War II---including lots of islamo nazis---I have no doubt that islamo nazi HAMAS members make the same claim as did-----the 'person' above.

Isis was created by the rapist dog of Mecca----Syria is chock full of chemical weapons----most horrifying CHLORINE BOMBS that specifically dissolved the lungs of children who then die excruciating deaths of suffocation. Bashar got them from fellow baathist pig---Saddam

ISIS came out of camp Brucca prison in Iraq in 2004. The whole Iraq fiasco was to appease the Israelis. They are absolutely to blame for the invasion of Iraq. Between Clean Break Strategy and the dual signatories of the PNAC they demanded the war on Iraq

Now they are pushing for a US war on Iran. Do send your grandsons to fight in Iran, Rosie.

ISIS came out of camp Brucca prison in Iraq in 2004. The whole Iraq fiasco was to appease the Israelis. They are absolutely to blame for the invasion of Iraq. Between Clean Break Strategy and the dual signatories of the PNAC they demanded the war on Iraq

Now they are pushing for a US war on Iran. Do send your grandsons to fight in Iran, Rosie.
idiocy from the minions of the rapist pig "NOW THEY ARE PUSHING FOR A US WAR ON IRAN"----make sure that your grandsons lick HAMAS AND MOHAM ASS, suradie----it's good for oil business parasites

Ask a muslim what the islamo nazis did to the jews---The Holocaust denial taught thruout the UMMAH ----in Kindergarten and on and every mosque is FASCINATING. I read the stuff in my Anglican/Episcopalian town---way back
in the 1950s and heard it quoted by young muslim doctors chapter and verse
in the 1960s and since. Lots of people fought against the axis powers World War II---including lots of islamo nazis---I have no doubt that islamo nazi HAMAS members make the same claim as did-----the 'person' above.

Don't be stupid, Rosie. In 1945 at Bitter Lake aboard the USS Quincy ibn Saud told Roosevelt to give the Jewish Holocaust survivors the best land in Germany.

You tell so many lies so glibly in your posture as forever victims.

Don't be stupid, Rosie. In 1945 at Bitter Lake aboard the USS Quincy ibn Saud told Roosevelt to give the Jewish Holocaust survivors the best land in Germany.

You tell so many lies so glibly in your posture as forever victims.
why bring up what the islamo nazi pig IBN SAUD---who fucked a girl in every village of arabia----so that he could control the oil and the entire
PIG STY UMMAH and its "minds"----mumbled. What a jerk---"he told
roosevelt to ship all the jews to Germany" for the glory of the rapist slob--
of mecca and his own ---uhm---power and glory. Its a sickening story---
I heard about his habits from one of the "members" of the VAST ROYAL
FAMILY---that the pig spawned. Even that young doc was not all that impressed with the FOUNDER of his vast TRIBE. He is a smart kid---
last I heard ---a nice position in a very kosher hospital in New York City.

Nobody wants war on Iran except Israel.
----oh---you never had a candid conversation with a SUNNI---In Pakistan
they knock off shiites via drive-by machine gun fire---the hatred is remarkable,
I did not even have to leave the USA to see it. I never met an Israeli who
wanted war with Iran----the people who want the Ayatoilets in hell where
they belong are----THE IRANIANS. <<< that situation can be made clear
by Iranians who fled that shariah shit hole in the 1970s---to wit MUSLIM --
SHIITE Iranians

why bring up what the islamo nazi pig IBN SAUD---who fucked a girl in every village of arabia----so that he could control the oil and the entire
PIG STY UMMAH and its "minds"----mumbled. What a jerk---"he told
roosevelt to ship all the jews to Germany" for the glory of the rapist slob--
of mecca and his own ---uhm---power and glory. Its a sickening story---
I heard about his habits from one of the "members" of the VAST ROYAL
FAMILY---that the pig spawned. Even that young doc was not all that impressed with the FOUNDER of his vast TRIBE. He is a smart kid---
last I heard ---a nice position in a very kosher hospital in New York City.

There was no oil when ibn Saud united the tribes... Not for another 35 years. You sound like such a hate obsessed loser, Rosie. I'm shocked. I thought you were a successful woman.

There was no oil when ibn Saud united the tribes... Not for another 35 years. You sound like such a hate obsessed loser, Rosie. I'm shocked. I thought you were a successful woman.
Ibn Saud was instrumental in the development of OIL EXPLOITATION in
arabia------despite the time and effort needed to accomplish his POLLINATING of "the tribes"

You're very ignorant. My question is why? Hamas is an offshoot of Muslim Brotherhood. Yes . They were driven out of Egypt. Some were hanged or imprisoned. Don't you know any middle east history? Were you even born? Don't you remember the Lavon Affair or the Suez crisis?

Do you remember Nasser?
I actually spent time in the "middle East" have you?... no you get your news from the MSM and the pin heads from Ivy league schools....

You're very ignorant. My question is why? Hamas is an offshoot of Muslim Brotherhood. Yes . They were driven out of Egypt. Some were hanged or imprisoned. Don't you know any middle east history? Were you even born? Don't you remember the Lavon Affair or the Suez crisis?

Do you remember Nasser?
why what? I have no idea to what your "WHY"?? refers. I remember the
aspects of the "LAVON AFFAIR" and the SUEZ crisis---

And mingling every day with ordinary people in the souks or workers in every aspect of daily life. Where have you lived in the Middle East?
ROFLMAO----"mingling" ----as in "I walked thru the souk---therefore I know"

It's the same "logic" the Left uses when saying Israel better not kill their enemies because those enemies will hate them more. You can't make this level of stupidity up. They imagine that Palestinians are going to "hate Israel" if the IDF keeps killing Hamas and some of the civilians they hide behind. They seem to overlook what happened on the morning of 10/7 as though the mindset of Palis was somehow on the edge of a wonderful, loving rapprochement between Jews and Arabs
"THAT NEVER HAPPENED"----for details on how much it NEVER HAPPENED----locate a mosque used by muslims from South east Asians---and visit on Friday------you will hear how much "IT NEVER HAPPENED" in the lesson of the day. (south east Asians do not speak arabic in their mosques---they generally
use English) For historic details----feel free to ask questions. My hubby was born in a Shariah shit hole
call KHUBAT JUMAAT---loosely translated as "friday sermon"

Forum List

Back