Hollywood Icon Tom Hanks says that America would be fine with Trump as President

Although I place absolutely no credibility on what a Hollywood celebrity says, I happen to agree that Chicken Little predictions about a Trump presidency are nothing more than the usual political hyperbole. The same might be said about a Clinton presidency, although we have seen a preview for the past 8 years.

• Banned
Although I place absolutely no credibility on what a Hollywood celebrity says, I happen to agree that Chicken Little predictions about a Trump presidency are nothing more than the usual political hyperbole. The same might be said about a Clinton presidency, although we have seen a preview for the past 8 years.
But Tom Hanks is damn near the President of Hollywood itself, has just all but predicted a Trump Presidency. George Clooney must be expanding his bald spot by about now.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Tom Hanks trying to suicide his career?

But I digress, Fuck Hollywood
Tom Hanks is damn near a billionaire himself, do you think he needs Hollywood anymore. Shit he might just buy a shrimp boat for real and go sailing.

Tom Hanks is damn near a billionaire himself, do you think he needs Hollywood anymore. Shit he might just buy a shrimp boat for real and go sailing.
I like Tom Hanks. He is a fantastic actor. I don't give two shits about his political opinion.
You might when he is part of Trumps cabinet............................

I like Tom Hanks. He is a fantastic actor. I don't give two shits about his political opinion.

Agreed and it's why I don't give two shits when some Hollyweird moron spews about anything

This is what he said from your link:

Tom Hanks, a two-time Oscar award winning actor, said in an interview with CBS This Morning on Thursday that America would be "fine" if Donald Trump were to be elected president.

“Look, America’s going to be fine,” said the 59-year-old actor. “We’re the greatest, most resilient nation in the history of all of civilization. We’ll be fine. We’ve worked ourselves out of holes many, many times over and over again.”

“I have no powers of clairvoyance like you geniuses in the news media,” he added. “I’m not saying he’s going to be president of the United States… What I’m saying is we are going to have the most hilarious September, October and first week of November in a very long time. And you people are going to be exhausted.”

This election now has nothing has nothing on the 1948 election for president,” he said. “It has nothing on the 1952 election for president. It’s just the same thing over and over and over."

I hope that if Trump gets elected prez he actually does build his stupid wall. I am as certain as America loves it's cheap pot and Bolivian Cocaine that it won't slow down the drug runners one iota.

The title of this thread is misleading. Tom Hanks is not predicting Donald will be our next President.

The title doesn't imply he is predicting it, dumb ass
Yea it does, as otherwise their was no reason for Hanks to say this in the first place. In fact Hanks might be the Vice President at this point, as George Clooney moves to Bermuda

This is what he said from your link:

Tom Hanks, a two-time Oscar award winning actor, said in an interview with CBS This Morning on Thursday that America would be "fine" if Donald Trump were to be elected president.

“Look, America’s going to be fine,” said the 59-year-old actor. “We’re the greatest, most resilient nation in the history of all of civilization. We’ll be fine. We’ve worked ourselves out of holes many, many times over and over again.”

“I have no powers of clairvoyance like you geniuses in the news media,” he added. “I’m not saying he’s going to be president of the United States… What I’m saying is we are going to have the most hilarious September, October and first week of November in a very long time. And you people are going to be exhausted.”

This election now has nothing has nothing on the 1948 election for president,” he said. “It has nothing on the 1952 election for president. It’s just the same thing over and over and over."
I am glad to have inspired your dumb ass to babble on as you just did.

LOL

I hope that if Trump gets elected prez he actually does build his stupid wall. I am as certain as America loves it's cheap pot and Bolivian Cocaine that it won't slow down the drug runners one iota.
Trump can build the wall just by fining American businesses that hire illegal aliens....................

Forum List

Back