🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hollywood pond scum. Yes, I know, Hollwood is a pond of scum

Please tell when you disagreed with Obama, cause I sure never read a post where you did.

I see. You are not sure, so you decided to just say I am an Obama puppet for no reason. You're way off base, but that's never stopped you before from acting like a retard.
So you are saying you never disagreed with obama?

I am still waiting for an answer to what I am doing and whom is telling me to do it. I think you misread my post and don't have the stones to an admit an error. Take heart, though, it's a common practice around here.
Like I said to begin with, if Michelle Obama came out today praising Stacey for coming out of the closet. Over looking everyone else, you would do the same. I mean we are talking about a woman who says Beyonce is a great role model for her kids. Before that Mr Obama came out and said he is glad his daughters can get an abortion. Wouldn't want them to be burdened with a child. That I'm sure gave him father of the year award in your book. But I bet his daughters thought differently. Just think how his granddaughters will feel when they find out. Granddaddy thought they were expendable without a thought.

What are you going on about? There are plenty of threads about Obama and abortion if that's what you want to talk about. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back