🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hollywood pond scum. Yes, I know, Hollwood is a pond of scum

Yeah, b/c that's the takeaway from that story. What fools.
He's using being homo for a defense. Does homo law allow that?

No law allows it. If true, Spacey is a fucking creep and should answer for what he has done.
Yeah, but unfortunately for all the libbies, Some yung guy thirty years later saying, "he rolled on me in bed" is not proof of anything and just shows you how sorry and fucked up liberals are to have already shit canned the guy. I'm all for giving them what they deserve, but how about PROVING something first?

And on the lighter side, yesterday I told my wife about this and about Spacey "coming out" and her remark was, "So the girl all covered with rose petals never had anything to worry about then?"

Yeah, but unfortunately for all the libbies, Some yung guy thirty years later saying, "he rolled on me in bed" is not proof of anything and just shows you how sorry and fucked up liberals are to have already shit canned the guy. I'm all for given them what the deserves, but how about PROVING something first?

And on the lighter side, yesterday I told my wife about this and about Spacey "coming out" and her remark was, "So the girl all covered with rose petals never had anything to worry about then?"

I don't even know what, if anything, will come from this alleged incident. I require more proof than an accusation of some misdeed three decades ago.

Please tell when you disagreed with Obama, cause I sure never read a post where you did.

I see. You are not sure, so you decided to just say I am an Obama puppet for no reason. You're way off base, but that's never stopped you before from acting like a retard.

Yeah, but unfortunately for all the libbies, Some yung guy thirty years later saying, "he rolled on me in bed" is not proof of anything and just shows you how sorry and fucked up liberals are to have already shit canned the guy. I'm all for given them what the deserves, but how about PROVING something first?

I don't even know what, if anything, will come from this alleged incident. I require more proof than an accusation of some misdeed three decades ago.

You are right of course. It's just that it wouldn't surprise any of us if it was true, would it? What does that say?

You are right of course. It's just that it wouldn't surprise any of us if it was true, would it? What does that say?

It wouldn't surprise me either.

Please tell when you disagreed with Obama, cause I sure never read a post where you did.

I see. You are not sure, so you decided to just say I am an Obama puppet for no reason. You're way off base, but that's never stopped you before from acting like a retard.
So you are saying you never disagreed with obama?

I am still waiting for an answer to what I am doing and whom is telling me to do it. I think you misread my post and don't have the stones to an admit an error. Take heart, though, it's a common practice around here.

I have read things where mdk has disagreed with Obama. Mdk is more of a moderate from the posts of his that I have read.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I have read things where mdk has disagreed with Obama. Mdk is more of a moderate from the posts of his that I have read.

I am a proud libertarian that never once voted for Obama and wrote in Rand Paul for President last election, but Jknowgood has convinced himself that I am some Obama bot based entirely off his own imagination. What Obama has to do with this topic is beyond me?

I am a big homophobe as well. Just don't tell my husband. :lol:

I am still waiting for an answer to what I am doing and whom is telling me to do it. I think you misread my post and don't have the stones to an admit an error. Take heart, though, it's a common practice around here.
Like I said to begin with, if Michelle Obama came out today praising Stacey for coming out of the closet. Over looking everyone else, you would do the same. I mean we are talking about a woman who says Beyonce is a great role model for her kids. Before that Mr Obama came out and said he is glad his daughters can get an abortion. Wouldn't want them to be burdened with a child. That I'm sure gave him father of the year award in your book. But I bet his daughters thought differently. Just think how his granddaughters will feel when they find out. Granddaddy thought they were expendable without a thought.

Like I said to begin with, if Michelle Obama came out today praising Stacey for coming out of the closet. Over looking everyone else, you would do the same. I mean we are talking about a woman who says Beyonce is a great role model for her kids. Before that Mr Obama came out and said he is glad his daughters can get an abortion. Wouldn't want them to be burdened with a child. That I'm sure gave him father of the year award in your book. But I bet his daughters thought differently. Just think how his granddaughters will feel when they find out. Granddaddy thought they were expendable without a thought

Besides nothing, what in the holy hell does any of that have to do with my original post?

Also, I am pro-life. lol

Forum List

Back