Holocaust denier running for Congress has no opponents in Republican primary

and so he is a nazi...

Tim Schneider, chairman of the Illinois Republican Party, said in a statement to the Sun-Times, “The Illinois Republican Party and our country have no place for Nazis like Arthur Jones. We strongly oppose his racist views and his candidacy for any public office, including the 3rd Congressional District.”

Jones told the Sun-Times he is a former leader of the American Nazi Party and now heads a group called the America First Committee. “Membership in this organization is open to any white American citizen of European, non-Jewish descent,” he said.

Holocaust denier poised to claim GOP nomination in Illinois race for Congress

I'm ticked the Republicans didn't run someone ... anyone. I'm glad they denounced Jones, but beating Jones in the Primary would speak louder IMO.

Do you even read the articles you post links to, or do you just read the Headline? From 99.9% things you post its obvious you just read the headline and never the article.

There is a reason why he has no opponents in the Republican Primary, from the article you didn't read:

QJhLveW0SPWVjHiDAnyW6A.png

• Banned

Do you even read the articles you post links to, or do you just read the Headline? From 99.9% things you post its obvious you just read the headline and never the article.

There is a reason why he has no opponents in the Republican Primary, from the article you didn't read:

i'm a busy man!

i already knew this was a safe Dem seat, though

I'm ticked the Republicans didn't run someone ... anyone. I'm glad they denounced Jones, but beating Jones in the Primary would speak louder IMO.

"I'm ticked the Republicans didn't run someone"

It's a safe Democratic seat, why would the Republicans waste money running someone who has no chance of winning the seat, makes no sense if the seat was a 60-40 chance then they might have thought of running someone, but when the seat is a 98% safe Democrat seat it would be stupid to waste money on a seat the Republicans have no chance of winning. In politics you only should be running for seats you have a chance you can win.

It's a safe Democratic seat, why would the Republicans waste money running someone who has no chance of winning the seat, makes no sense if the seat was a 60-40 chance then they might have thought of running someone, but when the seat is a 98% safe Democrat seat it would be stupid to waste money on a seat the Republicans have no chance of winning. In politics you only should be running for seats you have a chance you can win.

Just to keep his name off the ballot in the runoff. He's an asshole.

i'm a busy man!

"i'm a busy man!"

Yes you are very busy posting threads.

"i already knew this was a safe Dem seat, though"

If you did why did you post this below, "if he wins", NO Republican would win that seat.

"if he wins that could start a trend..."

and so he is a nazi...

Tim Schneider, chairman of the Illinois Republican Party, said in a statement to the Sun-Times, “The Illinois Republican Party and our country have no place for Nazis like Arthur Jones. We strongly oppose his racist views and his candidacy for any public office, including the 3rd Congressional District.”

Jones told the Sun-Times he is a former leader of the American Nazi Party and now heads a group called the America First Committee. “Membership in this organization is open to any white American citizen of European, non-Jewish descent,” he said.

Holocaust denier poised to claim GOP nomination in Illinois race for Congress
On this I totally agree with you.

i'm a busy man!

"i'm a busy man!"

If you did why did you post this below, "if he wins", NO Republican would win that seat.

just because it's a safe seat doesn't mean it's impossible to be defeated. just ask Eric Cantor. and the Patriots.

i'm a busy man!

"i'm a busy man!"

if a republican could win the seat, I'd hope that they'd have run someone against the nazi. but there are no guarantees of that given they run people like roy Moore and Joe Arpaio.

i'm a busy man!

"i'm a busy man!"

if a republican could win the seat, I'd hope that they'd have run someone against the nazi. but there are no guarantees of that given they run people like roy Moore and Joe Arpaio.

I know of Roy Moore, not sure who Joe Arpaio is.

Why he is even running who knows, he knows he can't win the seat, logic dictates that you would not choose to run for a seat you know you are going to lose like 80-20.

i'm a busy man!

"i'm a busy man!"

running for Jeff flake's seat in AZ... the nutcase Donald pardoned

Why he is even running who knows, he knows he can't win the seat, logic dictates that you would not choose to run for a seat you know you are going to lose like 80-20.

unless your goal is to gather support and spread a message....

i'm a busy man!

"i'm a busy man!"

just because it's a safe seat doesn't mean it's impossible to be defeated. just ask Eric Cantor. and the Patriots.

I'll have to Google Eric Cantor, I know the Patriots are an American Football team because they have been mentioned in multiple threads last night, from your comment they obviously lost whatever they were supposed to win.

Not sure how you gather support and spread the message by deliberately putting yourself in a situation where you are going to lose something in a landslide, pretty bizarro method of gathering support.

i'm a busy man!

"i'm a busy man!"

Joe Arpaio is a Sherriff in Arizona .
The left has falsely branded him a racist just for doing his job here in Arizona. :)

Not sure how you gather support and spread the message by deliberately putting yourself in a situation where you are going to lose something in a landslide, pretty bizarro method of gathering support.

you gather support and spread the message by getting your name out there. then by meeting people. then by raising more money. just because something is psycho today, doesn't mean it will be psycho tomorrow.

Forum List

Back