Holocaust denier running for Congress has no opponents in Republican primary

Holocaust denier poised to claim GOP nomination in Illinois race for Congress

Jones told the Sun-Times he is a former leader of the American Nazi Party and now heads a group called the America First Committee. “Membership in this organization is open to any white American citizen of European, non-Jewish descent,” he said.

I suppose they must be short of paedos up there.

arthur-jones-january-2018.jpg

LET THE MIDTERMS BEGIN…

(can you say Wave election?)

seawytch logic

This is a fruit basket

View attachment 174994

there are apples in it.

that make all of the fruit in the basket apples..

So what the difference between a white nationalist and a Nazi?
Never seen much difference myself.

Those the only ones there against having the statue moved?

(Still waiting for that quote. Having problems finding one?)

They were who was advertising it...

The Republicans are aghast that anyone would consider this Holocaust denier conspiracist a real Republican...

...yes the Republicans who elected a Birther president are aghast!!

seawytch logic

This is a fruit basket

View attachment 174994

there are apples in it.

AND?

Does that make everyone that showed up to protest the moving of the statue a white supremacist, or a Nazi?
are you THAT brainwashed?

seawytch logic

This is a fruit basket

View attachment 174994

there are apples in it.

AND?

Does that make everyone that showed up to protest the moving of the statue a white supremacist, or a Nazi?
are you THAT brainwashed?

Wouldn't those people have been turned off by all the rampant white supremacy going on all around them or they don't mind aligning themselves with polo wearing, torch bearing Nazis if it's for the right cause?

Yeah, the Germans in WWII had nothing better to do than find a way to incinerate millions of bodies at the expense of providing fuel for their tanks and aircraft, etc. The fact is the jews in the camps actually helped make ammo the Nazis used against the Allies. Sorry! Israel, needs to be there in case Germans (White people) decide to put jews in ovens not hot enough to cook a meatloaf.

Funny, the jew hater gave you a gold star.

I am 7% jew and although I disapprove of their criminal and racist syndicates that fuck up rents for normal people and make it free for retards. I do not hate them! In fact the best BJ I got was from a 80%? jewish broad! But she, like so many non jews, "jumped the shark" at a certain age. The last time I was with her I had no interest in any exchange of bodily fluids. Some folks do go crazy to certain extents.

Last edited:
Burning 6 million people was literally impossible. This is the issue with inserting the insane Bible crap into the equation. Fear over rides common sense in most cases.

seawytch logic

This is a fruit basket

View attachment 174994

there are apples in it.

According to WillHaftowaite white nationalists are banana shaped and Nazis are apple shaped.
:290968001256257790-final:

no, just seems some of you fools can look at a fruit bowl, (crowd), and only see the apples.

If you were standing next to a nazi or white nationalist in a protest wouldn't you walk away?

james-alex-fields-march-file-ap-jef-170814_4x3_992.jpg

How many people who are not white nationalists would you find in that crowd?

Yeah, the Germans in WWII had nothing better to do than find a way to incinerate millions of bodies at the expense of providing fuel for their tanks and aircraft, etc. The fact is the jews in the camps actually helped make ammo the Nazis used against the Allies. Sorry! Israel, needs to be there in case Germans (White people) decide to put jews in ovens not hot enough to cook a meatloaf.

Funny, the jew hater gave you a gold star.

I am 7% jew and although I disapprove of their criminal and racist syndicates that fuck up rents for normal people and make it free for retards. I do not hate them! In fact the best BJ I got was from a 80%? jewish broad! But she, like so many non jews, "jumped the shark" at a certain age. The last time I was with her I had no interest in any exchange of bodily fluids. Some folks do go crazy to certain extents.

Just to confirm, you don't hate Jews. Ok, thanks?

Forum List

Back