Holocaust denier running for Congress has no opponents in Republican primary

Holocaust denier poised to claim GOP nomination in Illinois race for Congress

Jones told the Sun-Times he is a former leader of the American Nazi Party and now heads a group called the America First Committee. “Membership in this organization is open to any white American citizen of European, non-Jewish descent,” he said.

I suppose they must be short of paedos up there.

arthur-jones-january-2018.jpg

Well this is the problem of only having two parties. If you're a Nazi or whatever, you go Republican, if you're a Communist you go Democrat. Why? Because the political system doesn't allow for more than two parties.

It's ridiculous.

Jones told the Sun-Times he is a former leader of the American Nazi Party and now heads a group called the America First Committee. “Membership in this organization is open to any white American citizen of European, non-Jewish descent,” he said.

He won't win. Your a Brit and not that its any of your business but if your going to call out the Republican party for some douchebag that gets zero support from the RNC when are you going to start bitching about the support the Communist Party USA throws the Democrats way ? Nazi's are bad but the fucking Communist are worse.

Regardless its the seat in the Chicago's district there's like 3 voting republicans I doubt the Illinois Republicans even bother running anyone for the seat.

Last edited:
Why should a person's qualification to run for elected office in America, depend on his belief or disbelief in an alleged event that supposedly happened in Europe? ..... :dunno:

He can run if he wants.

But the party isn’t obliged to take him.

They can't deny he's a Republican...They just don't have to endorse him.

He will not win nor does he reflect all Republican Politicians or the voter base even if you believe he does.
How does he get to run on a republican ticket ? Joking aside, decent republicans must be mortified.
Welcome to America Thomas.

Where you can run on any ticket you wish.

It doesn't mean he is supported by anyone who is Republican or Conservative.

Nor do I believe he represents anyone but a small minority of losers.
His views bring the party into disrepute. They must have some sort of disciplinary process to boot him out?
Not necessarily.

It just gives the opponents a narrative to slander Republicans and conservatives.

Again. Welcome to America where you just can't "boot" someone out of a political party.

Nor can you you discipline nor punish them.

He will not win and will return to obscurity.

Last edited:
The so called President said that some Nazis are very fine people...maybe this guy is one of those...

He will not win nor does he reflect all Republican Politicians or the voter base even if you believe he does.
How does he get to run on a republican ticket ? Joking aside, decent republicans must be mortified.

His views bring the party into disrepute. They must have some sort of disciplinary process to boot him out?
Not necessarily.

It just gives the opponents a narrative to slander Republicans and conservatives.

Again. Welcome to America where you just can't "boot" someone out of a political party.

Its bizarre. He should stand s a nazi and have some integrity.

Not necessarily.

No. He should withdraw and disappear.

Not necessarily.

And Bernie should have stood as an "independent" and not tried to ride the Democrats coat tails. Goes back to Frididweirdos post...problem is with our two party system.

The so called President said that some Nazis are very fine people...maybe this guy is one of those...
No fuck he didn't.

Where ya been?

Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People on Both Sides'

HAHAHAHAHA

Not everyone there to keep the statue from being moved was a 'Nazi', or a 'White Supremacist', despite what your opinion piece states

Right, of course not...:rolleyes:

How's that bridge you bought in Brooklyn?

I vote for people based on local, state, and national issues.

Not on how they view alleged historical events that took place on the other side of the world. .... :cool:
I vote for people based on local, state, and national issues.

Not on how they view alleged historical events that took place on the other side of the world. .... :cool:
Listen jackass,, A congressman is supposed to represent all people in the district. How is this shit bag going to represent non whites and Jews. Character matters. Morality matters.

No fuck he didn't.

Where ya been?

Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People on Both Sides'

HAHAHAHAHA

Not everyone there to keep the statue from being moved was a 'Nazi', or a 'White Supremacist', despite what your opinion piece states

Right, of course not...:rolleyes:

How's that bridge you bought in Brooklyn?

I"m getting tired of the tolls you charge.

How long has it been in your portfolio?

Seriously?

I asked you for a quote, you gave me an opinion piece.

(which I pretty much expected anyway)

Forum List

Back