🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Holocaust Remembrance Day: The Real Lesson.

Before putting all blame on US, Seal, tell, me, how should Israeli-Jews view this-

Arab students in Haifa university respect holocaust victims. The memory siren is heard, and they.....

?????????? ??????? ??????????? ???? "??????" ??????? - YouTube

how do you know they are arab students. for all we know, they ould be jewish students trying to pick up a few extra bucks or tuition by planning the catering of the barbecue thrown by the haredim outside yad vashem.

Haredi barbecue on Holocaust day sparks uproar | JPost | Israel News

if however,they are palestinian students, i think it is a very appropriate and peaceful response by them to a jewish tragedy that, in part, resulted in yawm an-nakba (the day of the catastrophe) a memorial day not unlike holocaust memorial day that deprived these young people of their future as a people, a nation. their history, that history, has been obliterated and erased form memory, or at least would be if israeli jews and the israeli government would have their prayers answered.

i understand the jewish people in israel have a raucus celebration on yawm an-nakba? (i have learned that lesson from you.)

i cannot believe that you are arguing with me about an article that calls for an end to racism.

I argue because I have different opinion. Arguing isn't flaming, it's healthy.

Arab students should respect our tragedy is they expect Jews to respect theirs (Al Nakba).

That's only fair, if you ask me.

And we know they are Arab students. Jewish students will not sit down on memorial day when hearing the siren. that never happens and never will.

Celebrating on Yom Hanakba? I do not recall such a special thing happening on the 15th of may that we should celebrate.

Are you reaching, again?

Before putting all blame on US, Seal, tell, me, how should Israeli-Jews view this-

Arab students in Haifa university respect holocaust victims. The memory siren is heard, and they.....

?????????? ??????? ??????????? ???? "??????" ??????? - YouTube

how do you know they are arab students. for all we know, they ould be jewish students trying to pick up a few extra bucks or tuition by planning the catering of the barbecue thrown by the haredim outside yad vashem.

Haredi barbecue on Holocaust day sparks uproar | JPost | Israel News

if however,they are palestinian students, i think it is a very appropriate and peaceful response by them to a jewish tragedy that, in part, resulted in yawm an-nakba (the day of the catastrophe) a memorial day not unlike holocaust memorial day that deprived these young people of their future as a people, a nation. their history, that history, has been obliterated and erased form memory, or at least would be if israeli jews and the israeli government would have their prayers answered.

i understand the jewish people in israel have a raucus celebration on yawm an-nakba? (i have learned that lesson from you.)

i cannot believe that you are arguing with me about an article that calls for an end to racism.

I argue because I have different opinion. Arguing isn't flaming, it's healthy.

Arab students should respect our tragedy is they expect Jews to respect theirs (Al Nakba).

That's only fair, if you ask me.

And we know they are Arab students. Jewish students will not sit down on memorial day when hearing the siren. that never happens and never will.

Celebrating on Yom Hanakba? I do not recall such a special thing happening on the 15th of may that we should celebrate.

Are you reaching, again?

you do not respect their tragedy at all though. israels existence created their tragedy so israel trys to wipe it from memory, denying it even happened. the knesset has even passed laws against it.

it is as if your country is made up of a bunch of ernst zundelbergs.

Why you keep saying things without checking the facts?

When did Israel decided upon a law rejecting the existence of the Nakba? Nowhere, we did no such thing!

And besides, who opened the war in 1948 in the first place?

yet Israel exists, Seal.

and it is still a Jewish state.

I get that makes you wanna cry....

Too bad:D

i would prefer both states would exist side by side in peace and prosperity but it seems, despite what they said when they began construction of the apartheid wall, that jews would prefer judea and samaria and that the arab population "go back to where they came from".

so, as long as that condition exists, i am all for pushing israel into the sea, so to speak. my tears won't accomplish that. i will work towards that end in other ways.

I think it's more that your attempt to portray yourself as an unbiased individual is quite unbelievable to so many posters here.

Simply not being a Holocaust denier doesn't equate to not being biased or not having a hateful agenda.

are you suggesting i should change my lifelong beliefs about colonial enterprise because jews/judaism are involved?

i have stated that i do not think that israel should have been created, particularly when the age of colonialism was ending. i have also stated that i saw no need for its existence, and particularly object to, in this modern age, that it insist upon being recognised as a jewish state, which is an anathema to democracy and especially considering it has a considerable arab population.

but beyond all this, i have also said that if israel came to a bona fide peace agreement with the palestinians that gives due consideration to the mandates of international law, addresses the refugee problem (with the help of the UN) and provides for a VIABLE palestinian state, that i woulod accept israel and dump arms.

if you choose to think of that as a hateful agenda, i will not attempt to dissuade you. however, you should realise that i am just on the other side of your, and your fellow zionists, far more hateful, and dishonest, agenda.

i have never tried to portray myself anything other than what i am. if people see that as unbiased, i am flattered as i always have strived for objectivity based upon the truth...and there is a truth beyond all the opinions. the trick is consistency.

where i to change my values in deference to your and other peoples judaism, then you may accurately call me an anti-semite and bigot. i would be treating you as some inferior that needs special treatment.

if you want and continue to pursue judea and samaria, you want war, and that is what you will get.

Just a quick note here to set the record straight. I think that it is important to point out that Seal is one of two people on this board to not only acknowledge his mistakes but also to correct them and apologise for them.

Last edited:
I think it's more that your attempt to portray yourself as an unbiased individual is quite unbelievable to so many posters here.

Simply not being a Holocaust denier doesn't equate to not being biased or not having a hateful agenda in tow.
The thread isn't about Seal, it's about respecting Holocaust victims by ending intolerance and racism towards others by ridding it from ones own heart.

Jesus was obsessed? I think that her use of Christianity is cynical, honestly.
Did you just call Jesus a girl?

In Judaism, G-d is thought of as a He, but there are some names of G-d which are feminine, like Shechinah or Bas-Kol. But Christianity is definitely male-chauvinist, in that their gods, the father, son, and holy ghost, are all male. Not to mention polytheistic.

Last edited:

When did Israel decided upon a law rejecting the existence of the Nakba? Nowhere, we did no such thing!

you misunderstood me, but that is my fault for being unclear. i apologise for that.

the knesset has passed a law aimed to cut off public funding to those organisations that participate in commemorating yawm an-nakba.

but, i guess that is what a jewish democracy looks like.

you misunderstood me, but that is my fault for being unclear. i apologise for that.

the knesset has passed a law aimed to cut off public funding to those organisations that participate in commemorating yawm an-nakba.

Can you please tell me why shall Israeli taxes go to organizations which don't recognize Israel's right to exist?

This law makes total sense.

To make it simple: I work. I pay taxes. Up until the law, some of those taxes went to organizations which believe, and ACT, on Anti-zionist manners, and believe I should be killed, or expelled from my home.

So why should my taxes go to people who believe that? Why you demand I, as Israeli, should be mazochistic?

That's the main question.

Can you please tell me why shall Israeli taxes go to organizations which don't recognize Israel's right to exist?

This law makes total sense.

the law is broader than that.

it would be as if we had a law that refused to fund those organisations that acknowledged slavery.

I think Seal's understanding of the law is flawed and inaccurate.

And the comparison is worthless: it is dismissive.

But then, I wouldn't expect anyone who feels 'Israel should never have existed' is able to be objective enough to understand the problems with such a view.

Forum List

Back