Holy Crap!

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
I was bitten by a bat just an hour ago. Just got home from the hospital.

Sonofabitch!

Now I have to have rabies shots.

What a horrible year I'm having.:cranky:

Sonofabitch!

Look at the positive side ... you can now get all the women you want.

hqdefault.jpg

Sonofabitch!

Look at the positive side ... you can now get all the women you want.

hqdefault.jpg
I'll probably have this irresistible urge to fight crime which sucks cause I'm poor!

I'm Batman!

I never knew that they could bite anything. I thought that they are blind.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I was trying to capture it because it was in the house. I did this as I always had, by throwing a towel in front of it when it was flying toward Me. I knocked it down and wrapped it up in the towel. But as I was moving toward the front door to let it out, it somehow managed to get its head free and Bite Me.

Little bastard.

I feel sorry for the next one, I may not let it go like I have the others.....

Of course, when it bit Me, I said, "Oooowwwww". But in a manly way.....

:saythat:

^^^ I pray that its biting you doesn't get you sick or worse in any way. I don't know if they are poisonous like snakes can be.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sonofabitch!

Yes...do you notice a certain burning sensation when you go out into the sun? Are you really, really tired during the day? Do you find yourself looking not at the booty of really attractive people, but at the vein in their necks?

You might want to check with the animal-rights people, on the rights of that bat...

Do you have a Belfry? Give them some time and they'll naturally all congregate there. h

So how do they do the rabies shots these days? Used to be hypodermics in the stomach.

How often do bats get in your house?! :eek:

Flue's are popular spots for bats... I lived in a house that had 3 flue's and was all the time fighting birds... One flue that was particularly bad for birds was for a old wood burning cookstove... The birds would get into the firebox and raise hell... My wife would never close the damper when there was no fire in the stove... Never had any problem with bats in the house, just birds... Now the barn was a different story...

We used to live in a house that had bats up under the eaves. They would all take off in a rush right at sunset. I used to put my face out over the porch and they would rush by just inches away.

Bats eat tons of mosquitoes, and fruit. They spread fruit tree growth by depositing the seeds as they fly. And their guano makes for excellent fertilizer.

I hate to find humor in your misfortune, really I am sorry for your luck... But man that is funny as hell...:laughing0301:
Hey, after My initial anger, I"m laughing at it too. How often does someone get bit by a bat?

My wife is now saying she is going to put on a hanging rod in the bedroom so I can sleep!

Sonofabitch!

On the bright side, this might be the new you...
Batman_DC_Comics.png

Forum List

Back