Holy Crud! Margin Calls On Energy Trading

How the fuck is Joe Biden responsible for Vladimir Putin's adventure and the decades-old European folly of trusting Russia for the bulk of their natural gas?
Because he's a weak feckless president that open the door for countless issues to develope around the world, and worse he undermined this country by trying to spite Trump for his leftist buddies that could care less about stability, just as long as they got their selfish way's represented at the cost of the security of this NATION. Putin would have never invaded Ukraine while Trump was in office, because Trump was committed to peace in the world.

This is what happens when you put an habitual liar and panderer chief in the office of president.

Because the US can only make up so much of what was lost from Russia.

And because OPEC has decided to cut production as the price was getting too low for them.

I read this morning that Russia and Saudi Arabia want $100 a barrel... Which would be good for US producers.

And now the dems want to replenish oil reserves at $80+ a barrel ofter denying Trump the abity to eo it at $24

When was it $24 a barrel? Must have been in 2020 when so many US producers were declaring bankruptcy.

Go back and read yours.

You imply that high prices are good for US producers.

I asked WHY? stating it was that high previously and it didn't help us.

That really hard to figure out?

Yes stupid, US producers have the highest lift costs in the world so they make money when the ppb is high. They can invest in rig count, exploration, drilling and reserve management.

Who is "us"?

It for sure helped our American based energy companies. They saw record profits.
Are they the average citizen trying to buy the fuel they need? No? Then STFU with your nonsense.

Wait 'til this winter. It's going to be bad.

Are they the average citizen trying to buy the fuel they need? No? Then STFU with your nonsense.

Wait 'til this winter. It's going to be bad.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers this winter.

Forum List

Back