🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Holy Land Skunks: Something Rotten in Israel

georgephillip

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2009
Los Angeles, California
"It is said that the devil has about him the smell of fire and brimstone (sulphur). Evil deeds are often described as 'most foul...'”

"The Israeli army has recently dedicated itself to demonstrating this association.

"Back on 6 March 2013 the Middle East Monitor reported that 'Israeli forces have sprayed Palestinian homes in the village of Nabi Saleh with Skunk as a punishment for organizing weekly protests against the Apartheid Wall built on occupied land.

"Human rights watchdog B’Tselem published a video showing Israel’s armored tanker trucks fitted with 'water canons' [spraying] the foul fluid.

"Skunk is a fluid so offensive smelling that people automatically retreat from anywhere or anyone doused with it.

"This is not the first time the Israelis have used such noxious tactics.

"Zionist settlers are fond of diverting the sewage from their illegal settlements, which are usually placed on high ground, into the fields and towns of Palestinians living in the valleys below.

"This is apparently done with the knowledge and approval of the Israeli state."

Something is Rotten in the State of Israel » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

"It is said that the devil has about him the smell of fire and brimstone (sulphur). Evil deeds are often described as 'most foul...'”

"The Israeli army has recently dedicated itself to demonstrating this association.

"Back on 6 March 2013 the Middle East Monitor reported that 'Israeli forces have sprayed Palestinian homes in the village of Nabi Saleh with Skunk as a punishment for organizing weekly protests against the Apartheid Wall built on occupied land.

"Human rights watchdog B’Tselem published a video showing Israel’s armored tanker trucks fitted with 'water canons' [spraying] the foul fluid.

"Skunk is a fluid so offensive smelling that people automatically retreat from anywhere or anyone doused with it.

"This is not the first time the Israelis have used such noxious tactics.

"Zionist settlers are fond of diverting the sewage from their illegal settlements, which are usually placed on high ground, into the fields and towns of Palestinians living in the valleys below.

"This is apparently done with the knowledge and approval of the Israeli state."

Something is Rotten in the State of Israel » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
I'm with you, George. Let's lead a delegation to Genf to demand that Skunk be placed on the WMD ban list. And the biological warfare weapons ban. This must cease.

Along with a nuclear weapons free Middle East?
'Think Centcom will go along with that?
No doubt Georgie Boy would like to see Israel give up its nukes. By virtue of the enormous Arab population (even without nukes), they could run over riny Israel and wipe it out. This is what Georgie Boy is hoping for. Has Israel ever used its nukes, Georgie Boy? All they have been is for is a deterrent to stop your friends from acting up. Plus Skunk spray.

No doubt Georgie Boy would like to see Israel give up its nukes. By virtue of the enormous Arab population (even without nukes), they could run over riny Israel and wipe it out. This is what Georgie Boy is hoping for. Has Israel ever used its nukes, Georgie Boy? All they have been is for is a deterrent to stop your friends from acting up. Plus Skunk spray.
It seems these people thrive on being despised.

The hatred Israelis foster in Palestinians and fraternal Arabs is the kind of poison that motivates suicidal terrorism.

I wouldn't want to be hated that passionately.

The hatred Israelis foster in Palestinians and fraternal Arabs is the kind of poison that motivates suicidal terrorism.

Hatred based on RELIGION is not uniquely a muslim against jew thing----
In fact muslims have murdered IN THE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS based
on religious hatred and MOST OF THE DEAD were not jews. Same is
true of christians. Would you suggest that Cromwell went after catholics
because catholics like to make themselves despised. Your comment is
just about the most idiotic I have read this year

Long ago when I was young and tender-----and just running into
muslims from faraway places----I saw HATRED between muslims.
Daggers flew out of the eyes of the guys from IRAN when
they saw either a pakistani or an arab. I was clueless as to why--
and tender little thing that I was---I politely said---one day----
to an Iranian " we have a new_______ ____________"
name

The Iranian suddenly shouted "WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME
ABOUT HIM"? I simply did not know that the Iranian could
tell by the name---that the new guy was a pakistani sunni.
Friendly person that I was ----I maintained my friendship with
BOTH of them------never revealing what each was saying
about the other. It was hilarious---they ended up room-mates.
When I discovered that sunni muslims had a habit of shooting
shiites in the streets of pakistan-----I actually decided to LIKE
SHIITES BETTER (seeing them as victims) ----well---actually---
that sudden emotion proved not so accurate. Shiites are just
as willing to kill as are sunnis

Wheee, Larry Davidson teaches at what used to be known as 'West Chester State'.....now they claim it's a university. Just another loony ultra-leftist college prof who is invested in being 'anti-establishment' while he's on the Government payroll (and generous pension plan)........ Someone who calls Bradley Manning a 'Global Hero'.

Larry's entire argument, as is often the case with extreme leftists, is based on the single 'claim to fame' of the Communists: namely, that they fought against Nazism. OK, so technically they did - but it was NOT because the communits were such wonderful loving caring non bigoted folks - which is the picture Larry tries to present.

I don't have a lot of patience with people who live off of tax money and perennially whine about the government. Generally, I find such levels of hypocrisy disgusting.

Larry's entire argument, as is often the case with extreme leftists, is based on the single 'claim to fame' of the Communists: namely, that they fought against Nazism. OK, so technically they did - but it was NOT because the communits were such wonderful loving caring non bigoted folks - which is the picture Larry tries to present.

I don't have a lot of patience with people who live off of tax money and perennially whine about the government. Generally, I find such levels of hypocrisy disgusting.

That's Georgie boy for you !

The hatred Palestinians foster in Jews is also great. Yet they donät have any problem with it much?

It is war, and hatred has a big part in it.

All totalitarian utopian ideologies end up being genocidal-----in that
aspect they are all VERY SIMILAR China is surviving
relatively bloodlss now because it has functionally repudiated
communism---sorta '

lets see what happens with the "arab spring" 'revolution'

I guess Mike doesn't realize how passionately he would be hated in some Muslim countries that he would be lucky to escape with his life. Of course Mike doesn't concern himself with this; he only concerns himself with Israel because the Jews are involved. No problem, Mike, with Islamists in Muslim countries attacking and killing the Christians, with some of the Clerics saying the Christians should be wiped out? Naturally, Mike, being so well versed in suicidal terrorism is going to tell us why this happens in Muslim countries like Pakistan or Mali when the Jews are not even involved. What is your explanation for this, Mike?

I guess Mike doesn't realize how passionately he would be hated in some Muslim countries that he would be lucky to escape with his life. Of course Mike doesn't concern himself with this; he only concerns himself with Israel because the Jews are involved. No problem, Mike, with Islamists in Muslim countries attacking and killing the Christians, with some of the Clerics saying the Christians should be wiped out? Naturally, Mike, being so well versed in suicidal terrorism is going to tell us why this happens in Muslim countries like Pakistan or Mali when the Jews are not even involved. What is your explanation for this, Mike?
My criticism refers specifically to actions which tend over time to infuriate.

The way to deal with an enemy is to strike at him. Put him down. Kill him. To aggravate him, needle him, humiliate him, punish him but let him live, will put fire in his blood and make him willing to die just to strike at you. That is what I see the Israelis doing -- and what can they expect to come from it?

My criticism refers specifically to actions which tend over time to infuriate.

The way to deal with an enemy is to strike at him. Put him down. Kill him. To aggravate him, needle him, humiliate him, punish him but let him live, will put fire in his blood and make him willing to die just to strike at you. That is what I see the Israelis doing -- and what can they expect to come from it?
Eventually the gain will be pacified freedom fighters.

Being despised by the irrational, radical bigots is a reward.

Wheee, Larry Davidson teaches at what used to be known as 'West Chester State'.....now they claim it's a university. Just another loony ultra-leftist college prof who is invested in being 'anti-establishment' while he's on the Government payroll (and generous pension plan)........ Someone who calls Bradley Manning a 'Global Hero'.
Bradley Manning is a hero while Obama, by comparison, is merely another corporate tool perpetuating the murder, maiming, and displacement of the poor worldwide for the benefit of the 1%:

"President Obama had an interview with Israel’s Channel 2 TV station on 15 March 2013, just before he left to visit that country. In the interview he stated that he admires Israel’s 'core values.'

"The Israeli journalist Gideon Levy, who has an honest nose for these things, editorially asked Obama which values he was talking about?

"The dehumanization of the Palestinians?

"The attitude toward African migrants?

"The arrogance, racism and nationalism?

"Is this what he admires? Don’t separate buses for Palestinians remind him of something? Doesn’t two communities living on the same land, one with full rights and the other with no rights, ring a bell . . . ?

"To admire 'core values' while knowing we’re talking about one of the most racist countries there is, with a separation wall and apartheid-like policies, means betraying the core values of the American civil rights movement that made the Obama miracle possible."

"Lawrence Davidson is professor of history at West Chester University where he has taught since 1986. He received his BA from Rutgers University, an MA from Georgetown University and his Ph.D. from the University of Alberta in Canada.

"He is the author of America's Palestine: Popular and Official Perceptions from Balfour to Israeli Statehood (University Press of Florida, 2001), Islamic Fundamentalism (Greenwood Press, 2003), Foreign Policy, Inc.: Privatizing American National Interest (University of Kentucky Press, 2009), co-author with Arthur Goldschmidt of the Concise History of the Middle East, 9th and 10th editions (Westview Press, 2009 and 2012) and, most recently, Cultural Genocide (Rutgers University Press, 2012).

"He has also written numerous articles on US perceptions of and policies toward the Middle East.

"Over the last twenty years Professor Davidson has taken on the role of public intellectual and has sought to heighten public awareness of the nature and consequences of US policies in the Middle East."

Department of History - West Chester University

What's your biggest problem with US academics who reveal Israel's racist, arrogant, and nationalistic character?

Surely, you jest:

"This is an ironclad pledge which says that the United States will provide whatever support is necessary for Israel to maintain military superiority over any state or coalition of states, as well as non-state actors,' Panetta told the top pro-Israel lobby in Washington, AIPAC.

"He touted President Barack Obama’s record of security assistance to Israel, saying the administration has 'dramatically' increased military aid since Obama entered the White House in 2009.

“This year, the president’s budget requests $3.1 billion in security assistance to Israel, compared to $2.5 billion in 2009,” said Panetta, according to a prepared text of the speech delivered to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee.

"Panetta cited advanced missile and rocket defenses and plans to deliver the new F-35 fighter jet to Israel, which he said would provide the country with 'unquestioned' air superiority."

US will ensure Israel?s ?military superiority?: Panetta | World | DAWN.COM

Maybe you and your homeboys at AIPAC should saddle up and help "tiny Israel" survive the savage Muslim horde?

Forum List

Back