🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Holy Land Skunks: Something Rotten in Israel

In fact there is extensive etymological evidence that
the old testament writings describe a true course
of travel, time-line, and developement of ideology. Etymology is better than DNA for the
tracing of the evolution of a society. There is
about the same level of evidence for the past
existence of Moses---as there is for the existence
of Jesus of Nazareth------and both of them beat
out muhummad.

Heinrich Schliemann did find Troy. Before he did--
there was no evidence that the Odyssey was based
on any event at all----it was considered a complete
Myth

He was a rapist PIG. Are you denying that?
No.
I don't have enough unbiased information about Muhammad to know if he was a rapist pig or not.
Even if he was, there's little doubt that such an historical person as Muhammad actually existed.
That's not necessarily the case with Jesus and Moses.

He was a rapist PIG. Are you denying that?
No.
I don't have enough unbiased information about Muhammad to know if he was a rapist pig or not.
Even if he was, there's little doubt that such an historical person as Muhammad actually existed.
That's not necessarily the case with Jesus and Moses.

wrong again---there is about equal evidence for all three.

as to evidence that either the real or mythical muhummad raped---
there are claims in the koran that he did

Live and learn, Hoss:

"The gravest difficulty that the author of Did Muhammad Exist? faces is the intrinsic implausibility of its central thesis: that Muhammad, the purported prophet of Islam and author of the Koran, either never existed or — if there was a 'prophet' named Muhammad — he certainly never wrote the Koran.

"It is a thesis which also seems to fly in the face of one of Spencer’s earlier books, The Truth about Muhammad — The Founder of the World’s Most Intolerant Religion (2007). The image of Muhammad as a butcher, pedophile, and brigand is the enduring impression left by Spencer’s previous work.

"Now, however, Spencer would have his readers believe that the very evidence that supported his previous writing about Muhammad was an elaborate fiction — a hoax to justify the reign of early leaders of the expanding Arabic Empire, as the Abbasids sought to demonize their predecessors — the Umayyad caliphs — and solidify their control over the empire.

"It is a thesis for which Spencer compiles an impressive array of data, but whether or not he convincingly proves his central thesis is a matter of personal judgment."

Wouldn't it be a hoot if all the "Great Religions" were lies the rich tell?

A Review of "Did Muhammad Exist?"

Live and learn, Hoss:

"The gravest difficulty that the author of Did Muhammad Exist? faces is the intrinsic implausibility of its central thesis: that Muhammad, the purported prophet of Islam and author of the Koran, either never existed or — if there was a 'prophet' named Muhammad — he certainly never wrote the Koran.

"It is a thesis which also seems to fly in the face of one of Spencer’s earlier books, The Truth about Muhammad — The Founder of the World’s Most Intolerant Religion (2007). The image of Muhammad as a butcher, pedophile, and brigand is the enduring impression left by Spencer’s previous work.

"Now, however, Spencer would have his readers believe that the very evidence that supported his previous writing about Muhammad was an elaborate fiction — a hoax to justify the reign of early leaders of the expanding Arabic Empire, as the Abbasids sought to demonize their predecessors — the Umayyad caliphs — and solidify their control over the empire.

"It is a thesis for which Spencer compiles an impressive array of data, but whether or not he convincingly proves his central thesis is a matter of personal judgment."

Wouldn't it be a hoot if all the "Great Religions" were lies the rich tell?

A Review of "Did Muhammad Exist?"
Georgie Boy must think that everyone thinks like he does. I think most people believe that those of ancient times did exist -- whether it was Abraham, Moses, Jesus or Mohammed. As you can see, once again, Georgie Boy, had to dig something up. This is about the only thing he has any expertise in -- diggimg up stuff to suit his own purpose. However, as you can see, he is still obsessed with the rich. I wonder if all those who don't have much to their names spend their days obsessing over the rich as Georgie Boy does. It's a shame that Georgie Boy didm't expend the effort in his younger years the way he expends the effort now in digging up stuff, he might have made something of himself and wouldn't be obsessing over the rich like he always does. I also think that Georgie Boy can't stand to see people having comfort in their religions so he wamts everyone to think that religion was made up by the "rich." Georgie Boy, you can always take up voodoo. Perhaps that will give you some comfort. You can get some stuffed dolls and stick pins in them and pretend they are the rich.

Audit the damn rich, Hossie!

"There can not be any justification for budget cutting while wealthy criminals, corrupt politicians and business executives are hiding what reportedly totals between $29 trillion and $32 trillion in offshore tax havens..."

"Before we go further, let’s think about those numbers, which are really mind-boggling.

"The US annual federal budget for 2012 was $3.7 trillion. The total US economy, largest in the world by far, was $15.8 trillion in 2012. That federal budget deficit that we hear so much about, which is growing by $1 trillion a year, totals about $16 trillion.

"Now by comparison, the Philadelphia school system — fifth-largest in the country – is in crisis, with 27 schools being closed down because of a budget shortfall of $304 million.

"That shortfall (the direct result of tax breaks given to wealthy corporations in the city), is approximately one ten-millionth of a percent of the amount of money criminal politicians and business leaders — many and probably the vast majority of them, Americans – are reportedly squirreling away abroad in hidden accounts each year!"

Audit the Rich! » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Audit the damn rich, Hossie!

"There can not be any justification for budget cutting while wealthy criminals, corrupt politicians and business executives are hiding what reportedly totals between $29 trillion and $32 trillion in offshore tax havens..."

"Before we go further, let’s think about those numbers, which are really mind-boggling.

"The US annual federal budget for 2012 was $3.7 trillion. The total US economy, largest in the world by far, was $15.8 trillion in 2012. That federal budget deficit that we hear so much about, which is growing by $1 trillion a year, totals about $16 trillion.

"Now by comparison, the Philadelphia school system — fifth-largest in the country – is in crisis, with 27 schools being closed down because of a budget shortfall of $304 million.

"That shortfall (the direct result of tax breaks given to wealthy corporations in the city), is approximately one ten-millionth of a percent of the amount of money criminal politicians and business leaders — many and probably the vast majority of them, Americans – are reportedly squirreling away abroad in hidden accounts each year!"

I have a better idea, George. Let's hunt the rascals down and hang 'em high!

Looks like Georgie Boy is back to one of his favorites -- Counterpunch -- because he found an article bashing the rich. So, Georgie Boy, when you dream at night, do you dream about the rich counting their money while you go down to the Senior Citizen Center for a meal? The funny thing is if Georgie Boy were well off himself and able to enjoy a good retirement, he wouldn't be obsessing over the rich all the time. He would be out and about doing enjoyable things which are certainly available in one of the biggest cities in our country. Now go and dig up another article which bashes the rich, Georgie Boy, so all the readers can see how obsessed over money you are.

Looks like Georgie Boy is back to one of his favorites -- Counterpunch -- because he found an article bashing the rich. So, Georgie Boy, when you dream at night, do you dream about the rich counting their money while you go down to the Senior Citizen Center for a meal? The funny thing is if Georgie Boy were well off himself and able to enjoy a good retirement, he wouldn't be obsessing over the rich all the time. He would be out and about doing enjoyable things which are certainly available in one of the biggest cities in our country. Now go and dig up another article which bashes the rich, Georgie Boy, so all the readers can see how obsessed over money you are.
Hoss...you once mentioned the fact you were bashed by Agent Orange during your time in Vietnam.
Do you not see yourself as a victim or the (corporate) rich?

"Given that the US economy is roughly one quarter of the global economy, we can assume that at least a quarter of the hidden offshore money, or about $8 trillion, belongs to Americans, but in truth, the US legal system is so skewed in favor of the super rich, and the US ruling elite is so incredibly greedy and corrupt, that I’d guess that it’s more likely that half of that dirty money, or about $15-16 trillion, comes from this country.

"Are you pissed off yet..."
(If not, why not)

My lack of material success in life comes primarily from my own mistakes and lack of initiative.
That doesn't change the lack of economic democracy in this country.

"If this country were an honest and genuine democracy, Congress would be up in arms today about the news of all this hidden money, and would be setting up hearings even as you’re reading this article to investigate how it happened and how to recover it.

"There would be loud, impassioned calls for the Justice Department, the SEC and the IRS to launch massive legal probes to arrest and convict the crooks and to bring back the money."

Finally, Hossie, I've asked you this question before, when the US and the global economy CRASHES loudly enough to focus your attention the same way 911 did, who will you blame, CounterPunch?

Hoss...you once mentioned the fact you were bashed by Agent Orange during your time in Vietnam.
Do you not see yourself as a victim or the (corporate) rich?

"Given that the US economy is roughly one quarter of the global economy, we can assume that at least a quarter of the hidden offshore money, or about $8 trillion, belongs to Americans, but in truth, the US legal system is so skewed in favor of the super rich, and the US ruling elite is so incredibly greedy and corrupt, that I’d guess that it’s more likely that half of that dirty money, or about $15-16 trillion, comes from this country.

"Are you pissed off yet..."
(If not, why not)

My lack of material success in life comes primarily from my own mistakes and lack of initiative.
That doesn't change the lack of economic democracy in this country.

"If this country were an honest and genuine democracy, Congress would be up in arms today about the news of all this hidden money, and would be setting up hearings even as you’re reading this article to investigate how it happened and how to recover it.

"There would be loud, impassioned calls for the Justice Department, the SEC and the IRS to launch massive legal probes to arrest and convict the crooks and to bring back the money."

Finally, Hossie, I've asked you this question before, when the US and the global economy CRASHES loudly enough to focus your attention the same way 911 did, who will you blame, CounterPunch?

I'll get back to you soon, George.

"The total shortfall in the US Social Security system, that is leading a huge number of politicians in Washington, Republican and Democrat, to claim that the sky is falling and that the system will go 'bankrupt' in 2036, is $8.6 trillion..."

"Given that the US economy is roughly one quarter of the global economy, we can assume that at least a quarter of the hidden offshore money, or about $8 trillion, belongs to Americans, but in truth..."

"The total shortfall in the US Social Security system, that is leading a huge number of politicians in Washington, Republican and Democrat, to claim that the sky is falling and that the system will go 'bankrupt' in 2036, is $8.6 trillion..."

"Given that the US economy is roughly one quarter of the global economy, we can assume that at least a quarter of the hidden offshore money, or about $8 trillion, belongs to Americans, but in truth..."

How about they start auditing those in subsidized apartments whereby they can put the single guys in a dormitory-like arrangement and give more single mothers with children the vacated apartment. I hope Georgie Boy gets out today for some fresh air and forgets about the "rich" that he so despises, good Commie that he is.

George, I believe you are a good hearted person who has been through a very tough time. I believe this thread is beneath you and doesn't represent who you really are. At all.

- Jeri

George, I believe you are a good hearted person who has been through a very tough time. I believe this thread is beneath you and doesn't represent who you really are. At all.

- Jeri
Thanks for the kind sentiments, Jeri...this is what inspired my noxious post:

"The Israeli army has recently dedicated itself to demonstrating this association. Back on 6 March 2013 the Middle East Monitor reported that 'Israeli forces have sprayed Palestinian homes in the village of Nabi Saleh with Skunk as a punishment for organizing weekly protests against the Apartheid Wall built on occupied land. Human rights watchdog B’Tselem published a video showing Israel’s armored tanker trucks fitted with 'water canons' [spraying] the foul fluid.'

"Skunk is a fluid so offensive smelling that people automatically retreat from anywhere or anyone doused with it.

"This is not the first time the Israelis have used such noxious tactics.

"Zionist settlers are fond of diverting the sewage from their illegal settlements, which are usually placed on high ground, into the fields and towns of Palestinians living in the valleys below.

"This is apparently done with the knowledge and approval of the Israeli state."

Something is Rotten in the State of Israel » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

"It is said that the devil has about him the smell of fire and brimstone (sulphur). Evil deeds are often described as 'most foul...'”

"The Israeli army has recently dedicated itself to demonstrating this association.

"Back on 6 March 2013 the Middle East Monitor reported that 'Israeli forces have sprayed Palestinian homes in the village of Nabi Saleh with Skunk as a punishment for organizing weekly protests against the Apartheid Wall built on occupied land.

"Human rights watchdog B’Tselem published a video showing Israel’s armored tanker trucks fitted with 'water canons' [spraying] the foul fluid.

"Skunk is a fluid so offensive smelling that people automatically retreat from anywhere or anyone doused with it.

"This is not the first time the Israelis have used such noxious tactics.

"Zionist settlers are fond of diverting the sewage from their illegal settlements, which are usually placed on high ground, into the fields and towns of Palestinians living in the valleys below.

"This is apparently done with the knowledge and approval of the Israeli state."

Something is Rotten in the State of Israel » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
Georgie mate

I don't think Israel can be properly understood except as a full on sadistic state

The Jews are trying and failing to empty their collective tribal psyche of years oif brutal oppression by gentiles everywhere by enjoying the daily brutalities and sadistic abuses they delight in inflicting on their palestinian victims

Unfortuately for jew and pal alike; this only further dirties israel's collective psyche and its becoming an overwhelming problem

they even steal the actual soil from arab farmers and stole tons and tons of it from southern lebanon

i am a jewish thief myself and share this mentality we have acquired over the centuries

time to face up to our weaknesses as well as our talents and strengths

Georgie mate

I don't think Israel can be properly understood except as a full on sadistic state

The Jews are trying and failing to empty their collective tribal psyche of years oif brutal oppression by gentiles everywhere by enjoying the daily brutalities and sadistic abuses they delight in inflicting on their palestinian victims

Unfortuately for jew and pal alike; this only further dirties israel's collective psyche and its becoming an overwhelming problem

they even steal the actual soil from arab farmers and stole tons and tons of it from southern lebanon

i am a jewish thief myself and share this mentality we have acquired over the centuries

time to face up to our weaknesses as well as our talents and strengths

we should try spraying the lkot of them with canna-piss type skunk; that might drive them sane!

Forum List

Back