Holy Mass with a rapping indian priest

Pretty funny. Everyone sits there wearing their useless masks, then takes it off to
talk into a microphone spitting germs all over it only to hand it to the
next person to hold and put up to their unmasked faces!

intears.gif

He interviewed some people. I didn't raise my hand to indicate that I wanted to say something, I didn't want to either. I didn't had the courage to i was shy and I couldn't think of anything clever either. It was about charity and that it is difficult to love your neighbor, that it is not always easy. Perhaps I could have said that one should pray for one's neighbor and that charity begins in one's thoughts, in the attitude, that one directs one's thoughts to the positive, I always do that when I'm angry with my mother or sister, then I reflect my own mistakes and that I don't want to be angry with them, that already starts in my thoughts. But I didn't want to say anything, I don't know if it would have been well received. I didn't want to push myself to the fore either.

He interviewed some people. I didn't raise my hand to indicate that I wanted to say something, I didn't want to either. I didn't had the courage to i was shy and I couldn't think of anything clever either. It was about charity and that it is difficult to love your neighbor, that it is not always easy. Perhaps I could have said that one should pray for one's neighbor and that charity begins in one's thoughts, in the attitude, that one directs one's thoughts to the positive, I always do that when I'm angry with my mother or sister, then I reflect my own mistakes and that I don't want to be angry with them, that already starts in my thoughts. But I didn't want to say anything, I don't know if it would have been well received. I didn't want to push myself to the fore either.
I watched the whole thing last night on tv before I passed out. I didn't understand anything said because I only speak English. Was he speaking in German? I saw you a few times in the pew. The church building is beautiful. I felt all the love there even though I didn't know what they were saying. I thought the singing part was cute but awkward because no one clapped or said anything. Well if they did say something later I don't know because not in English.

I didn't know you attend mass that was really personal to share with people here. If anyone is disrespectful about it put them on ignore you don't have to put up with anyone's bullshit.

Mortimer I do the same thing you worded it perfectly. It is hard to always have to hold yourself accountable when others behave all sorts of ways but loving your neighbor is about loving what God created in my mind and it is hard to do because sometimes our neighbor is behaving badly or can be cruel. But that's not coming from God and so they need evil casted out of them through prayer and demonstrating how God wants us to behave, reject the devil and he will flee from you.

Very impressed with how much you love God.

I watched the whole thing last night on tv before I passed out. I didn't understand anything said because I only speak English. Was he speaking in German? I saw you a few times in the pew. The church building is beautiful. I felt all the love there even though I didn't know what they were saying. I thought the singing part was cute but awkward because no one clapped or said anything. Well if they did say something later I don't know because not in English.

I didn't know you attend mass that was really personal to share with people here. If anyone is disrespectful about it put them on ignore you don't have to put up with anyone's bullshit.
Thanks very much for taking the time to watch it and comment. I appreciate it. Yes they speak german.

On this Sunday turn on the TV, I dont know if you have ORF 2 (Austria) or ZDF (Germany) on your TV, if not google if there is a livestream on the net of those channels. They are in my church, and I want to go there so maybe you will see me on TV.

9.30 am Central European Time

09:30 ORF 2 / ZDF @ Oberösterreich, Schwanenstadt

Forum List

Back