Holy Shit stop the presses. I agree with Nancy Pelosi!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I just saw a bit of her from a CNN appearance and she was KIND OF DEFENDING TRUMP.
She said that the cries for impeachment need to stop if they are not backed up by facts of laws/rules broken and that Americans deserve stability.

I am STUNNED

Last edited:
she' smart enough to know as long as the republicans control the House Trump wont be impeached ... unlike the stupid shits that insisted Obama be impeached when the dems had control oft he House ...

The attacks on president Trump are so out of control the so called press are damaging the office. Its becoming mob rule. I think that's why even Pelosi is saying hold on here. You don't have to respect Trump the man, but it is your duty as a citizen to respect and defend the office of the president.

• Banned
she' smart enough to know as long as the republicans control the House Trump wont be impeached ... unlike the stupid shits that insisted Obama be impeached when the dems had control oft he House ...
Apparently no other democrats got that memo?

Democrats will never support impeachment because they want to tie Trump around the GOP's neck. They want to run against Trump in 2020. Why get rid of someone who is self destructing?

I just saw a bit of her from a CNN appearance and she was KIND OF DEFENDING TRUMP.
She said that the cries for impeachment need to stop if they are not backed up by facts of laws broken and that Americans deserve stability.

I am STUNNED

Everyone is saying that.

Even the Rs and they never care about facts.

There will probably not be an impeachment because trump is the R's last hope to cut tax for the wealthy, end the middle class and screw over the very poor.

Although, that's been near the top of Pence's goals for years. Right after putting video cameras in all Americans' bedrooms, forbidding any and all sex that does not lead to pregnancy and chaining pregnant women to their beds.

I havent noticed any dems in congress yammering impeach anyone
Got your head stuck up your ass do you?

Your 214IQ is worthless.

Every Dem is saying get the facts.

Dummy.

Rep Green is expected to introduce the idea of impeachment on the house floor today and rep Waters will be right behind him shaking her pompoms

She said that the cries for impeachment need to stop if they are not backed up by facts of laws broken and that Americans deserve stability.

I am STUNNED

She must have hit her head

I havent noticed any dems in congress yammering impeach anyone
Got your head stuck up your ass do you?

Your 214IQ is worthless.

Every Dem is saying get the facts.

Dummy.

dark iz speciul n' such..

chairman of idiot of the nth ...

Democrats will never support impeachment because they want to tie Trump around the GOP's neck. They want to run against Trump in 2020. Why get rid of someone who is self destructing?

That was their plan during the campaign. They wanted to run against trump

I am STUNNED

Everyone is saying that.

Even the Rs and they never care about facts.

There will probably not be an impeachment because trump is the R's last hope to cut tax for the wealthy, end the middle class and screw over the very poor.

Although, that's been near the top of Pence's goals for years. Right after putting video cameras in all Americans' bedrooms, forbidding any and all sex that does not lead to pregnancy and chaining pregnant women to their beds.

Where has pence called for any of that?

One thing is for sure - Congress would prefer to impeach and remove anyone from the Presidency based on the LEAST drastic charges possible.

It would be a national disgrace if it were found out that a President had colluded with a foreign power to undermine an election. It would indicate a total failure of our political system. (it would be exactly what the Russians want).

I'd think that IF it were known that such an event had occurred, Congress would rather impeach the President on some lesser charge - like obstruction of Justice.

Forum List

Back