Holy Shit stop the presses. I agree with Nancy Pelosi!

I just saw a bit of her from a CNN appearance and she was KIND OF DEFENDING TRUMP.
She said that the cries for impeachment need to stop if they are not backed up by facts of laws broken and that Americans deserve stability.

I am STUNNED

If this is accurate then it is the first time I've ever heard her say something intelligent! Do pigs now fly?

I just saw a bit of her from a CNN appearance and she was KIND OF DEFENDING TRUMP.
She said that the cries for impeachment need to stop if they are not backed up by facts of laws broken and that Americans deserve stability.

I am STUNNED

Wow. Clutter by butterfly. Trump is Gawd, Trump sucks, give trump a chance. Very bipolar.

I am STUNNED
The left have gone so insane with TDS even Pelosi appears normal now.

Pelozi is a wing nut but not stupid when it comes to her survival as a political animal. The old slut knows this will all blow back on her party so she is setting herself up to be reasonable. Nothing more.

she' smart enough to know as long as the republicans control the House Trump wont be impeached ... unlike the stupid shits that insisted Obama be impeached when the dems had control oft he House ...

I wouldn't put it passed the GOP. I would say 95% of House and Senate Republicans and 100% of Democrats prefer Pence over Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

she' smart enough to know as long as the republicans control the House Trump wont be impeached ... unlike the stupid shits that insisted Obama be impeached when the dems had control oft he House ...
Apparently no other democrats got that memo?

I havent noticed any dems in congress yammering impeach anyone
Got your head stuck up your ass do you?

Your 214IQ is worthless.

Every Dem is saying get the facts.

Dummy.

You've never cared about facts before, why would you start now?

If you cares about facts you wouldn't be pushing this trump Russia narrative. You wouldn't be falsely claiming Russia hacked the election. You wouldn't be acting as if firing Comey was a a bad thing when you guys were calling for his termination for weeks. You would have been calling for Hillary's prosecution. You wouldn't push this global warming nonsense. And pretty much your entire agenda.

If you care about facts maybe you stop making crap up

One thing is for sure - Congress would prefer to impeach and remove anyone from the Presidency based on the LEAST drastic charges possible.

It would be a national disgrace if it were found out that a President had colluded with a foreign power to undermine an election. It would indicate a total failure of our political system. (it would be exactly what the Russians want).

I'd think that IF it were known that such an event had occurred, Congress would rather impeach the President on some lesser charge - like obstruction of Justice.

There will never be evidence of Russian trump collusion because it's nonsense. Its even more insane than the conspiracy that bush was behind 9/11

I wouldn't put it passed the GOP. I would say 95% of House and Senate Republicans and 100% of Democrats prefer Pence over Trump.

I prefer pence but impeachment will hurt this country

One thing is for sure - Congress would prefer to impeach and remove anyone from the Presidency based on the LEAST drastic charges possible.

It would be a national disgrace if it were found out that a President had colluded with a foreign power to undermine an election. It would indicate a total failure of our political system. (it would be exactly what the Russians want).

I'd think that IF it were known that such an event had occurred, Congress would rather impeach the President on some lesser charge - like obstruction of Justice.

There will never be evidence of Russian trump collusion because it's nonsense. Its even more insane than the conspiracy that bush was behind 9/11

We don't know what we don't know.

There's a lot of information that the public does not know. Congress holds 'closed door' meetings all the time. The public has no idea what information has been revealed.

It may very well be true that there was no collusion, but Trump's actions make it awfully hard to believe that he's innocent.

Got your head stuck up your ass do you?

Your 214IQ is worthless.

Every Dem is saying get the facts.

Dummy.

You've never cared about facts before, why would you start now?

If you cares about facts you wouldn't be pushing this trump Russia narrative. You wouldn't be falsely claiming Russia hacked the election. You wouldn't be acting as if firing Comey was a a bad thing when you guys were calling for his termination for weeks. You would have been calling for Hillary's prosecution. You wouldn't push this global warming nonsense. And pretty much your entire agenda.

If you care about facts maybe you stop making crap up

They also would not push the falsehood that Teump,

1. Committed an impeachable offense. Even the under libtards on capital hill are telling their pundits to pump the breaks on that.

2. ANY Trump staff member or campaign official is under ANY type of criminal investigation.

2. That Trump is under any investigation of any kind. No one, not even he crazy ho Maxine Waters or Shela Jackson Lee will go on the news and say Trump himself is under investigation of any kind.

All of this is a good slimy wet dream of those who miss half black jesus and can't stand to see his legacy shit all over, torn out and tossed in the trash. This will come back to bite the democrat party bigly.

That is kinda stunning, but i'm still skeptical. Could be the old 'Good Cop-Bad Cop' game.

That is because you don't pay attention to your gang of idiots.

"Asked on CNN by Wolf Blitzer after the news broke Tuesday evening whether Trump could face impeachment, Sen. Angus King, I-Maine, said, "Reluctantly, Wolf, I have to say yes"

"We're actually pretty close to considering impeachment," said Kentucky Rep. John Yarmuth."

"He has committed an impeachable act and must be charged," said Rep. Al Green of Texas."

"We don't have to be afraid to use the word impeachment," Rep. Maxine Waters of Connecticut said Tuesday at a conference of the liberal think tank, the Center for American Progress in Washington. "We don't have to think impeachment is out of our reach."

Of course none of the morons listed above have provided a single shred of evidence of wrongdoing, but they keep flapping their gums, keeping their idiotic base fired up. This is what Russia wanted and the libs are happy to help.

"Asked on CNN by Wolf Blitzer after the news broke Tuesday evening whether Trump could face impeachment, Sen. Angus King, I-Maine, said, "Reluctantly, Wolf, I have to say yes"

"We're actually pretty close to considering impeachment," said Kentucky Rep. John Yarmuth."

"He has committed an impeachable act and must be charged," said Rep. Al Green of Texas."

"We don't have to be afraid to use the word impeachment," Rep. Maxine Waters of Connecticut said Tuesday at a conference of the liberal think tank, the Center for American Progress in Washington. "We don't have to think impeachment is out of our reach."

Of course none of the morons listed above have provided a single shred of evidence of wrongdoing, but they keep flapping their gums, keeping their idiotic base fired up. This is what Russia wanted and the libs are happy to help.

Al Green of Texas ? Lol!

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

/---- I used that cliche with a Millennial who said it was a stupid expression because if a clock was broken the numbers wouldn't be visible. I tried to explain an analog clock where the hands were stuck at 10 to 2 it would be right twice a day. He couldn't understand the analogy or what 10 to 2 meant.
IMG_4108.JPG

Yes, the good old boys club doesn't want their gravy train slowed down.

Ever wonder why the D.C. Beltway was the only location in America that was never affected by the Great Recession of 08?

/---- I used that cliche with a Millennial who said it was a stupid expression because if a clock was broken the numbers wouldn't be visible. I tried to explain an analog clock where the hands were stuck at 10 to 2 it would be right twice a day. He couldn't understand the analogy or what 10 to 2 meant. View attachment 127114
True, most millennials can't read an anolog clock.

/---- I used that cliche with a Millennial who said it was a stupid expression because if a clock was broken the numbers wouldn't be visible. I tried to explain an analog clock where the hands were stuck at 10 to 2 it would be right twice a day. He couldn't understand the analogy or what 10 to 2 meant. View attachment 127114

Really wanna fuck one up? Next time one says "what if" you say well, if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle." I would love to see them react to that one.

People of Kentucky and Texas may wanna rethink their positions on these two Democrat Representatives they have and Maxine she's an off the wall Californian (D) politician who originated from St.Louis, MO (big home of Monsanto) who is now working out of L.A. were the people haven't been given any other decent options but; any American that loves their country who follows these things like someone working at The Hill should know this right?

Al Green's (D) voting record... The Voter's Self Defense System

John Yarmuth (D) voting record...The Voter's Self Defense System

Maxine Waters (D) voting record... The Voter's Self Defense System

Forum List

Back