Home invasion caught on camera...knife armed invaders try to get to 2 women in closet...

Like to see a stat that most home invasions end in a homicide. Think we'd have a lot more homicides if that were the case.

I don't have the most current figures and consider the definition of a home-invasion....if there are people present in the home, it's a home-invasion...otherwise it's a burglary. I've seen the aftermath....everything from blood-spatter to shot dogs. Also most home-invasions involve crews who hit two doors at once....people inside start to panic and the invaders start shooting.
My neighbor had cancer. Chemo made her weak so she got a glock and wore it in a holster on her hip around the house. Five hispanic "gardeners" invaded her home. Two through the front door, three through the back door. She met them blasting away. Bullets and bodies went flying. Only two got away to be caught a few blocks away.

There is no way that didn't make the news. Link?

Crime is down a lot from 2007. I do like your suggestions btw. Just think you are greatly exaggerating home invasions and homicides.

I think security technology is one of the biggest reasons crime is down.

Crime is NOT down since 2007, especially here in Phoenix where we are overrun with illegals and dirtbags transients from the Rust Belt.

Tempe Police investigate shooting - FOX 10 News fox10phoenix.com

You sure don't know much about crime rates. They are down a lot since 2007.
United States Crime Rates1960 - 2013

My neighbor had cancer. Chemo made her weak so she got a glock and wore it in a holster on her hip around the house. Five hispanic "gardeners" invaded her home. Two through the front door, three through the back door. She met them blasting away. Bullets and bodies went flying. Only two got away to be caught a few blocks away.

We advise homeowners to stay away from the beaners hanging around Home Depot. Many of them are just looking for work (SO GO HOME AND FIND IT) but there are others who are looking over the home for another visit, to rob it. Never let them inside and make sure your slider is secure after they leave....they lift the latch-end enough to defeat the lock if it's old and sloppy....always put a piece of rebar in the track....wood dowels get old and when bent will snap.

Make sure the emergency rope on your garage door isn't long enough to be grabbed by breaking a window in the door. Don't leave implements of destruction outside...a ball bat or shovel laying around outside is a meth-head's dream because he doesn't have to carry burglary tools if you do. Change your gate locks to combination locks so you don't have to worry about losing a key.

Outdoor motion lights are a must...they're cheap and no matter how desolate the area, a burglar will be convinced somebody can see him and he'll exit the scene.
Keep your alarm system on "instant" mode when you're home....in "away" mode an entry can be made within the two minutes of the alarm siren. Hide the key to the alarm CPU....I find 9 out of 10 of them on top of the box. Know your "duress code" so if you are asked to disable your system at gunpoint you can enter the code that brings the police. If you're in a home invasion and the police appear outside, don't run out...they don't know who's who....step out, put your hands in the air and walk backwards toward them.

And one more thing about getting an alarm system; make sure your first contact other than yourself doesn't have a hero gene. We see next door neighbors interceding in an event and getting themselves shot. You might also find that "Navy SEAL" next door won't lift a finger to help you....probably claim he didn't hear anything....there's a chickenshit big mouth Derideo_Te in every neighborhood.

Last edited:
You sure don't know much about crime rates. They are down a lot since 2007.
United States Crime Rates1960 - 2013

What the fuck is your problem, pinhead?

You keep giving false information.

No, you're a lib asshole who thinks he's being clever by challenging me...you ain't.

I've proven you wrong twice now. Between your false information and swearing you are making yourself look like quite the moron.

We advise homeowners to stay away from the beaners hanging around Home Depot. Many of them are just looking for work (SO GO HOME AND FIND IT) but there are others who are looking over the home for another visit, to rob it. Never let them inside and make sure your slider is secure after they leave....they lift the latch-end enough to defeat the lock if it's old and sloppy....always put a piece of rebar in the track....wood dowels get old and when bent will snap.

Make sure the emergency rope on your garage door isn't long enough to be grabbed by breaking a window in the door. Don't leave implements of destruction outside...a ball bat or shovel laying around outside is a meth-head's dream because he doesn't have to carry burglary tools if you do. Change your gate locks to combination locks so you don't have to worry about losing a key.

Outdoor motion lights are a must...they're cheap and no matter how desolate the area, a burglar will be convinced somebody can see him and he'll exit the scene.
Keep your alarm system on "instant" mode when you're home....in "away" mode an entry can be made within the two minutes of the alarm siren. Hide the key to the alarm CPU....I find 9 out of 10 of them on top of the box. Know your "duress code" so if you are asked to disable your system at gunpoint you can enter the code that brings the police. If you're in a home invasion and the police appear outside, don't run out...they don't know who's who....step out, put your hands in the air and walk backwards toward them.

And one more thing about getting an alarm system; make sure your first contact other than yourself doesn't have a hero gene. We see next door neighbors interceding in an event and getting themselves shot. You might also find that "Navy SEAL" next door won't lift a finger to help you....probably claim he didn't hear anything....there's a chickenshit big mouth Derideo_Te in every neighborhood.

Good advice.

I've proven you wrong twice now. Between your false information and swearing you are making yourself look like quite the moron.

Nah, you're a little bitch finding horseshit links to insert yourself in a conversation you know nothing about....high school kid with zits and no girlfriend...that's you.

Nah, you're a little bitch finding horseshit links to insert yourself in a conversation you know nothing about....high school kid with zits and no girlfriend...that's you.

I see now childish insults. So you want to think a high school kid knows more than you? Think you just insulted yourself. Twice I've shown you wrong. Go for three?

yes.....these women and their children are lucky.....they managed to call the police.....but if they hadn't....and these guys had gotten through the closet door........?

Home Invasion Caught On Security Cameras People In Area See Spike In Crime And Are Beginning To Arm Themselves Concealed Nation

A pair of home intruders were caught on multiple security cameras going through the home while carrying large knives. As they make their way upstairs, they hear people in a closet. Those people, two women and a child, were hiding from the intruders while on the phone with police.

The thugs go on the attack and begin to try and kick the door down. What must have been an extremely terrifying time for the women and child, the thugs only left when they realized that police were on the way.

Nothing was stolen from the home, and no one was injured.

This particular home had their cameras installed after their first home invasion.

Notice...this wasn't the first invasion of this home......and again....the women were unarmed...the attackers had knives..........and were very eager to get to the women.......

Looks like they left a door open. Never seen a closet door that hard to kick in... There is little real info provided, be nice to hear the real story from a non gun site.

When one of the other gun sites links to the news story I'll post that link....

I managed to find it on some other sites. Looks pretty legit. Strangely I didn't see any real inconsistencies with this one. These people need a german shepherd. These types of problems with disappear. No shooting necessary.

So when they come out of the closet(heh,heh)they find fluffy with multiple stab wounds?
That'll be great for the kids.

yes.....these women and their children are lucky.....they managed to call the police.....but if they hadn't....and these guys had gotten through the closet door........?

Home Invasion Caught On Security Cameras People In Area See Spike In Crime And Are Beginning To Arm Themselves Concealed Nation

A pair of home intruders were caught on multiple security cameras going through the home while carrying large knives. As they make their way upstairs, they hear people in a closet. Those people, two women and a child, were hiding from the intruders while on the phone with police.

The thugs go on the attack and begin to try and kick the door down. What must have been an extremely terrifying time for the women and child, the thugs only left when they realized that police were on the way.

This particular home had their cameras installed after their first home invasion.

Notice...this wasn't the first invasion of this home......and again....the women were unarmed...the attackers had knives..........and were very eager to get to the women.......

Looks like they left a door open. Never seen a closet door that hard to kick in... There is little real info provided, be nice to hear the real story from a non gun site.

I managed to find it on some other sites. Looks pretty legit. Strangely I didn't see any real inconsistencies with this one. These people need a german shepherd. These types of problems with disappear. No shooting necessary.

So when they come out of the closet(heh,heh)they find fluffy with multiple stab wounds?

If you watched the video they armed themselves with kitchen knives from the house. They wouldn't have had a chance to do that with a german shepherd. Heck they would have been way too scared to enter in the first place.

There is nothing wrong with leaving a door unlocked and wait in a closet with the hammer cocked, or one in the chamber.

If you watched the video they armed themselves with kitchen knives from the house. They wouldn't have had a chance to do that with a german shepherd. Heck they would have been way too scared to enter in the first place.

Ever been attacked by a large dog? I have,and I won as most would.
It takes two dogs to beat a man.

I'm certainly not surprised you were attacked by a dog.

Criminals don't want to fight a dog in order to steal stuff. You don't become a criminal because you like hard work. And win or lose all that news is going to bring unwanted attention. Criminals want to be in and out without anyone knowing. Dogs have been used for 1,000's of years for this very purpose. Trust me they work.

Criminals don't want to fight a dog in order to steal stuff. You don't become a criminal because you like hard work. And win or lose all that news is going to bring unwanted attention. Criminals want to be in and out without anyone knowing. Dogs have been used for 1,000's of years for this very purpose. Trust me they work.

Than you're a pussy. No single dog can stop me.

Your response doesn't even make sense. Please read what I said and try to come up with something intelligent if you want to respond.

Your response doesn't even make sense. Please read what I said and try to come up with something intelligent if you want to respond.

Send your pooch my way. He/she will end up a carcass.
The whole idea that you think a dog is going to save your life is ludicrous.
A dog is only good for alerting you to an intruder,it's up to you to stop the intruder.
Unless of course you're okay with giving your dogs life.
Personally I value my dogs life more than some asshole who's decided he thinks he wants my shit.
Hell,I'd kill a mother fucker for my dogs life.

Forum List

Back