Home mortgage relief for millions of illegals

Where is the common sense in this country... It's gone... I guess that's why we have so many people begging for the government's help.

Can someone tell me why American citizens are being forced to pay for mortgages that could go to illegal immigrants?

Home mortgage relief for millions of <I>illegals</i>

Back in my days as a mortgage broker. I was very upset that we were able to do the (we called the "No Green Card Loans") loans for illegals. However, I doubt they were anywhere near as common as the article makes it seem. They were hard to get through. Few illegals made enough money to qualify and the rates and terms were horrible. No to mentions these loans had very strict underwriting even for the boom days.

It was the same for credit cards for illegals. The banks charged astronomical rates!

yeah, amazing what unfettered capitalism will get you...if only the government would intervene...

yeah, amazing what unfettered capitalism will get you...if only the government would intervene...

NO, there needs to be a balance between regulation and freedom of commerce with the scales tipping to freedom of commerce.

Forum List

Back