Home With Ankle Bracelet and $25K Bond After Shooting 14 People

Murderers get out on bail everyday in this country.

How many live fire classes did you go through where someone was shooting at you? My training came in the US Army, under live fire. I have seen grown men piss their pants when the bullets start flying.

Posts those statistics.

He haven't read where he claimed he was attacked by 14 people, can you post that. If this guy is guilty I hope he gets everything that is coming to him, but I want to see all the info on this case.
Good to know I can shoot 14 at the next BLM fundraiser to buy another mansion and only get charged with a gun possession charge.

How about one shot following the law and the other shot not even legally allowed to carry a gun?

Don't really know that yet. All we know is he was charged with unlawful carrying of a pistol. Given that was the only charge against him the judge was rather harsh with the bail and the bracelet.

Murderers get out on bail everyday in this country.

How many live fire classes did you go through where someone was shooting at you? My training came in the US Army, under live fire. I have seen grown men piss their pants when the bullets start flying.

Posts those statistics.

He haven't read where he claimed he was attacked by 14 people, can you post that. If this guy is guilty I hope he gets everything that is coming to him, but I want to see all the info on this case.

Are you completely stupid or what? He shot 14 people and then claimed self-defense. It's not that hard to figure out, even for you. Yes, murderers get out of jail, but not on $25,000 bond. Bondsmen charge a 10% fee which means he's out by somebody paying $2,500. Anybody with a credit card can come up with that.

Gun Effectiveness​

I checked online and found some fascinating numbers. A good website with footnotes and references to authoritative sources is GunFacts.info. There I learned the following:

• Guns prevent an estimated 2.5 million crimes a year, or 6,849 every day. Most often, the gun is never fired, and no blood (including the criminal’s) is shed.
  • Every year, 400,000 life-threatening violent crimes are prevented using firearms.
  • 60 percent of convicted felons admitted that they avoided committing crimes when they knew the victim was armed. Forty percent of convicted felons admitted that they avoided committing crimes when they thought the victim might be armed.
  • Felons report that they avoid entering houses where people are at home because they fear being shot.
  • Fewer than 1 percent of firearms are used in the commission of a crime.

If you doubt the objectivity of the site above, it’s worth pointing out that the Center for Disease Control, in a report ordered by President Obama in 2012 following the Sandy Hook Massacre, estimated that the number of crimes prevented by guns could be even higher—as many as 3 million annually, or some 8,200 every day.

Another excellent source of information on this topic (and many more current issues) is the Gun Control page at JustFacts.org. (Full disclosure: I serve on the board of directors of JustFacts because I believe in the organization’s objectiveness, accuracy, and integrity.)

Don't really know that yet. All we know is he was charged with unlawful carrying of a pistol. Given that was the only charge against him the judge was rather harsh with the bail and the bracelet.

Oh yeah? And what's this judge going to say if he goes out and shoots other people while out on bond? This guy is no angel. He was charged with accessory to murder back in 2018. Pretty much sounds like he's in a gang.

Oh yeah? And what's this judge going to say if he goes out and shoots other people while out on bond? This guy is no angel. He was charged with accessory to murder back in 2018. Pretty much sounds like he's in a gang.

It is not the judge's job to say anything. The judge has guidelines based upon the charges. This charge is a misdemeanor

It is not the judge's job to say anything. The judge has guidelines based upon the charges. This charge is a misdemeanor

Bullshit.

Unlawful possession of a weapon in South Carolina is a felony that carries up to five years in prison and/or a fine of up to two thousand dollars.

Bullshit.

Unlawful possession of a weapon in South Carolina is a felony that carries up to five years in prison and/or a fine of up to two thousand dollars.

I stand corrected. So a fine of 2 grand and a bail of 25 grand. Seems the judge was not very light on the person after all

And the odds of finding this guys criminal record are slim to none.......he was arrested for another shooting....so likely has a nice, long criminal record.....

Price was previously arrested in June 2018 and charged with accessory before the fact following the shooting death of 17-year-old Amon Rice in Hopkins, South Carolina. The outcome of that is unclear.

And the odds of finding this guys criminal record are slim to none.......he was arrested for another shooting....so likely has a nice, long criminal record.....

Price was previously arrested in June 2018 and charged with accessory before the fact following the shooting death of 17-year-old Amon Rice in Hopkins, South Carolina. The outcome of that is unclear.

So, you do not even know if he went to court or was found guilty. In your world being arrested is enough to be gulity

I stand corrected. So a fine of 2 grand and a bail of 25 grand. Seems the judge was not very light on the person after all

No, that's the prison sentence once convicted. I only posted the site to show what he did was a felony and the judge could have made it harder for him to post bond. Given he shot 14 people allegedly and was already charged being associated with a murder 4 years ago should have given the judge reason to believe he was potentially high risk. I mean....at this point he might as well say F-it. If I'm going to prison for the rest of my life, I'm going to make it worth it.

It's up to these judges to keep people like him out of society for as long as they can for public safety. In comparison, the rioters at the 1/6 event are still in jail with no bond hearing for trespassing. Where is the equity in all this?

So, you do not even know if he went to court or was found guilty. In your world being arrested is enough to be gulity

Nope......shooting at two other guys in a crowded mall is worthy of not being released and allowed home monitoring and going to work....

Forum List

Back