Home With Ankle Bracelet and $25K Bond After Shooting 14 People

How completely stupid was that statement. How do I know it wasn't in self-defense? Training.
It is only stupid to a fucking moron. What training have you had that tells you it couldn't be self defense.
When somebody is shooting, nobody thinks of attacking that person with a gun.
If they have a gun they are shooting at you, duh.
I've yet to read a case where a person was ever attacked by 14 people. If 14 people were ever to attack me, I guarantee you once they hear that gun, they're heading in the other direction.
Who claimed he was attacked by 14 people?
The article stated he shot 14 people, not killed them, meaning at least some if not all of the victims gave their account of what happened.
I asked the question was he the only one shooting?

How many white judges have given someone white a slap on the wrist? I bet you didn't open your mouth in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial were you could clearly see that the white judge was working for him.

I disagree with what he did, but after doing some research on the laws, he didn't break any of them. Shooting 14 people is against the law. Now if you can find me a story about a white guy who got a $25,000 bail and work privileges from a white judge, I'll be happy to read it and give you my opinion.

It is only stupid to a fucking moron. What training have you had that tells you it couldn't be self defense.

If they have a gun they are shooting at you, duh.

Who claimed he was attacked by 14 people?

I asked the question was he the only one shooting?

We don't know if he was the only one shooting. If he shot only one person, that's enough to consider him dangerous enough to keep him out of the public until the case is heard. My training came in CCW class. With the millions of carriers in this country, you seldom read a story of a victim actually having to use their gun. The mere brandishing of a firearm stops most all criminals from their act. In fact we CCW carriers use our guns over a million times a year (FBI Statistics) to stop a crime either against us or on behalf of another. And I'm not a moron. I can reply to posts without breaking them up into itty bitty pieces. That's what a moron does; public education.

Who claimed he was attacked by 14 people? The shooter did. He claimed it was self-defense. You can only claim self-defense if you were attacked first.

We don't know if he was the only one shooting. If he shot only one person, that's enough to consider him dangerous enough to keep him out of the public until the case is heard. My training came in CCW class. With the millions of carriers in this country, you seldom read a story of a victim actually having to use their gun. The mere brandishing of a firearm stops most all criminals from their act. In fact we CCW carriers use our guns over a million times a year (FBI Statistics) to stop a crime either against us or on behalf of another. And I'm not a moron. I can reply to posts without breaking them up into itty bitty pieces. That's what a moron does; public education.

Who claimed he was attacked by 14 people? The shooter did. He claimed it was self-defense. You can only claim self-defense if you were attacked first.
He was attacked by 14 people!
ha ha .that defense will win in 25 states

We don't know if he was the only one shooting. If he shot only one person, that's enough to consider him dangerous enough to keep him out of the public until the case is heard.
Murderers get out on bail everyday in this country.
My training came in CCW class.
How many live fire classes did you go through where someone was shooting at you? My training came in the US Army, under live fire. I have seen grown men piss their pants when the bullets start flying.
With the millions of carriers in this country, you seldom read a story of a victim actually having to use their gun. The mere brandishing of a firearm stops most all criminals from their act. In fact we CCW carriers use our guns over a million times a year (FBI Statistics) to stop a crime either against us or on behalf of another. And I'm not a moron. I can reply to posts without breaking them up into itty bitty pieces. That's what a moron does; public education.
Posts those statistics.
He haven't read where he claimed he was attacked by 14 people, can you post that. If this guy is guilty I hope he gets everything that is coming to him, but I want to see all the info on this case.

Forum List

Back