Home With Ankle Bracelet and $25K Bond After Shooting 14 People

He was arrested previously for another shooting.....likely this guy has an extensive criminal record, but it will be like pulling teeth to find press reports about it....

To me this sounds like gang activity. He's a danger to society as far as I'm concerned.

Nope......shooting at two other guys in a crowded mall is worthy of not being released and allowed home monitoring and going to work....

I agree, and if he had been charged with that he should not have been.

But he was not

Kyle was attacked...this guy opened fire into a crowd of people....

This guy claims that people were attacking him. He is one of three suspects in the shooting. Three people were shooting.

He was on the phone with his sister shortly after it started. He was running and saying they shooting at me.

It appears. Appears meaning that we don’t know for certain. It appears as though the victims who were shot. 9 not 14 by the way. We’re bystanders who were shot in the crossfire. The rest were injured in the stampede.

So. Kyle was carrying a firearm in violation of the law. He was a minor who had no legal reason to be in possession of a rifle. This fellow had a firearm legally according to his lawyer. Which means any criminal record is misdemeanors. Not felonies.

This fellow did not have a Concealed Carry Permit. Which in another thread was denounced by Second Amendment folks as unconstitutional. Second Amendment was all they needed.

So. You were saying?

He was on the phone with his sister shortly after it started. He was running and saying they shooting at me.

It appears. Appears meaning that we don’t know for certain. It appears as though the victims who were shot. 9 not 14 by the way. We’re bystanders who were shot in the crossfire. The rest were injured in the stampede.

So. Kyle was carrying a firearm in violation of the law. He was a minor who had no legal reason to be in possession of a rifle. This fellow had a firearm legally according to his lawyer. Which means any criminal record is misdemeanors. Not felonies.

This fellow did not have a Concealed Carry Permit. Which in another thread was denounced by Second Amendment folks as unconstitutional. Second Amendment was all they needed.

So. You were saying?

No, he was not in violation of the law in Wisconsin. I looked up the laws in that state. While I don't agree with them, it's their laws.

Can you explain how this guy had a legal firearm when he was already charged as an accomplice of a murder in 2018?

Are you completely stupid or what? He shot 14 people and then claimed self-defense.
Shithead did he say all 14 people were attacking him, how many of those 14 were actually involved? How many of those folks were hit with stray bullets? Another shooter has been arrested and another shooter is still on the loose. Nine people were shot not 14.
It's not that hard to figure out, even for you. Yes, murderers get out of jail, but not on $25,000 bond. Bondsmen charge a 10% fee which means he's out by somebody paying $2,500. Anybody with a credit card can come up with that.
Hell I have seen folks get out for less than that, when the victims are black of course.

Gun Effectiveness​

I checked online and found some fascinating numbers. A good website with footnotes and references to authoritative sources is GunFacts.info. There I learned the following:

• Guns prevent an estimated 2.5 million crimes a year, or 6,849 every day. Most often, the gun is never fired, and no blood (including the criminal’s) is shed.
  • Every year, 400,000 life-threatening violent crimes are prevented using firearms.
  • 60 percent of convicted felons admitted that they avoided committing crimes when they knew the victim was armed. Forty percent of convicted felons admitted that they avoided committing crimes when they thought the victim might be armed.
  • Felons report that they avoid entering houses where people are at home because they fear being shot.
  • Fewer than 1 percent of firearms are used in the commission of a crime.

If you doubt the objectivity of the site above, it’s worth pointing out that the Center for Disease Control, in a report ordered by President Obama in 2012 following the Sandy Hook Massacre, estimated that the number of crimes prevented by guns could be even higher—as many as 3 million annually, or some 8,200 every day.

Another excellent source of information on this topic (and many more current issues) is the Gun Control page at JustFacts.org. (Full disclosure: I serve on the board of directors of JustFacts because I believe in the organization’s objectiveness, accuracy, and integrity.)

[/QUOTE]
Did those numbers come from the FBI/DOJ?

Have you ever pulled your weapon and fired on someone?

Shithead did he say all 14 people were attacking him, how many of those 14 were actually involved? How many of those folks were hit with stray bullets? Another shooter has been arrested and another shooter is still on the loose. Nine people were shot not 14.

Hell I have seen folks get out for less than that, when the victims are black of course.

[/QUOTE]

Never had to........yet. Have you ever found a community college to teach you how to reply to posts on the internet?

The FBI link I had doesn't work, but the source I provided does give you a CDC link which puts the estimate at 3 million a year--not one million.

If he hit innocents with stray bullets, that's worse yet. It tells me he has zero training in using a firearm. As for the 9 instead of 14, I didn't see any report on that. I'm going by the OP which is what is usually discussed.

Never had to........yet. Have you ever found a community college to teach you how to reply to posts on the internet?

The FBI link I had doesn't work, but the source I provided does give you a CDC link which puts the estimate at 3 million a year--not one million.

If he hit innocents with stray bullets, that's worse yet. It tells me he has zero training in using a firearm. As for the 9 instead of 14, I didn't see any report on that. I'm going by the OP which is what is usually discussed.
[/QUOTE]
It would be hard to intentionally shoot 14 people in a mall if you tried.

This guy claims that people were attacking him. He is one of three suspects in the shooting. Three people were shooting.

So. You were saying?

No....Kyle was legally allowed to carry that rifle, which is why that charge was dropped by the judge at trial.....

This guy didn't have a required permit to carry. Which is the law until we get that stupidity repealed.........

Who was shooting at him and why? Care to answer that?

Anyone shooting at you lately?

No....Kyle was legally allowed to carry that rifle, which is why that charge was dropped by the judge at trial.....

This guy didn't have a required permit to carry. Which is the law until we get that stupidity repealed.........

I posted a link earlier. Your desire to remain ignorant and not read additional or follow up news insures that you shall remain clueless.

There. Try reading. Three suspected shooters. Only one went to police and told them what happened. But he is Black which means he is automatically guilty in your eyes. Right?

It would be hard to hit 14 people if you were trying.

bflzfa6rkje31.jpg

Forum List

Back