Home With Ankle Bracelet and $25K Bond After Shooting 14 People

We all know what would happen if you or I were shooting and 14 innocents were gunned down.

My problem here is with the police. There is no way they could have accepted his defense which of course would require a lengthy investigation. They should have just said "bullshit" and charged him with 14 counts of attempted murder or felonious assault, whatever applies in a case like this. Then the judge could have slammed the gavel on him.

My problem here is with the police. There is no way they could have accepted his defense which of course would require a lengthy investigation. They should have just said "bullshit" and charged him with 14 counts of attempted murder or felonious assault, whatever applies in a case like this. Then the judge could have slammed the gavel on him.
DA has final word. Police could have charged him with 400 felonies, meaningless. It’s all on him.

According to the article it's because they didn't charge him yet. They only charged him with illegal CCW. I think the judges hands were tied as to how high he could set bail for something like that. His claim is supposedly self-defense. I don't know how that claim could have been accepted. Were all 14 of these people attacking him?

Well the judge's hands may have been tied by the prosecutor not filing the additional charges, but defenses are generally irrelevant to arraignments and bond hearings, particularly for a possession charge. You either had it or you didn't and you had the permit or you didn't. Not often a lot of gray area there.

If you had a brain you’d be a conservative.
If you had a brain you’d be a conservative.
So he confessed to self defense. With a gun. I am surprised you aren't driving to his house to get on your knees and suck his dick.

Weatherman2020
So what? Not all shootings are illegal or murder. Remember all the times you sucked the dicks of people that shot people over the last couple years...

What is it with you guys and dicks whenever we talk about guns? All of a sudden you guys are panting, sweating and talking about penises…….you guys need to get help…

The only thing he was charged with was unlawful carrying of a pistol. This seems to be more of an issue with the DAs office than the judge who has guidelines to follow based on the charge.
No, it's a local woke and brain washed South Carolina Issue...I lived in SC twice and hated it including in the capital area. South Carolinians aren't the brightest people--(they are also kinda on the short side) funny when it came to schools because it was always out of state parents' kids who did really well even in their best school district proving once again iq is genetic.

In SC, they have a bunch of religious bigots who went mental over black/white issues and became so obsessed with proving that they aren't racist, that they proved they are racist and gave blacks a special pass to commit crimes and to even graduate school even when they can't even read or write past a 3rd or 4th grade level. Of course, many of the white locals there also can't read or write either and often worse. When we moved there it was like going back in time with their antiqued nutty beliefs. When Moochelle Obama went there and complained about the Train tracks by the black girls school being the problem---let it be known that was complete and utter bullshit. Trains and train tracks are all over South Carolina and run by most all if not all schools. SC's problem is generations of INBREDING both for whites and blacks along with brainwashing by the churches followed by decades of brainwashing and indoctrination in the lib/communist school system who push white guilt. They were very successful in brain washing kids in SC schools.

The judicial system regularly takes it easy on the poor abused black criminals to escape the white guilt feelings of their ancestors being slave owners and interbreeding with the blacks. Many of the whites have a little something in their wood piles....but will lie to high heaven about no matter how obvious the facts are. To make it worse, the state still has a strong KKK presence so the white christians prove to one another that they aren't KKK by supporting black criminal and welfare issues. Their churches further push the black/white dynamic so now the whole state is pretty lenient on black criminals as long as they avoid the methhead KKK in Orangeburg and other pockets, blacks do get by pretty easy by most of the whites or those claiming to be white. Don't get me wrong, the KKK out there running meth labs are people to be terrorified of black or white though.

Forum List

Back