Home With Ankle Bracelet and $25K Bond After Shooting 14 People

It seems that there were other shooters

if so this black guy may not have been planning a mass shooting

forensics should be able to tell which victims were shot with his gun and which were not

It seems that there were other shooters

if so this black guy may not have been planning a mass shooting

forensics should be able to tell which victims were shot with his gun and which were not
Participating in a gunfight in a Mall is insane. Has he named the other shooters?

"We catch people, they serve a little bit of time, they get out and they get right back doing what they normally do and that’s commit crimes," Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott said at a recent press conference. "The criminal justice system needs to do better."

Participating in a gunfight in a Mall is insane. Has he named the other shooters?
Not to my knowledge

maybe he’s a gang banger

but we have very little information yet

if he can be connected through ballistics with any of the victims he can be rearrested and charged with a more serious crime

my question is if he is a convicted felon who is not allowed to carry a gun

we know he’s facing gun charges in another shooting but maybe not convicted yet

in fact everyone caught carrying a gun unlawfully should go straight to jail

that is the only solution to gun violence

So, after two pages it is pretty obvious the police do not know if this guy did the shooting and the only thing they have enough evidence to charge him with was Unlawful carrying of handgun. The action by the judge is in line with that charge, and may even be a bit heavy handed for that charge.

But he's black. Shouldn't the police have shot him on site?

Likely the judges are….and the prosecutors
Nope they aren't. Some lawyer found a loophole. Does the shooter know who was shooting at him? He could be in danger from those guys. There will be a backlash.

Why? Why does everyone just assume he is guilty?
Who could possibly jump to the conclusion that a man with the gun used in the shooting could possibly be involved?

You prove how dangerous you Leftards are to society.

But keep those Jan 6 protesters who police invited inside for years in prison without bail or trial!

So why was he charged with a weapons charge, Leftard lover of evil?

I guess because the very RED state of SC has some draconian gun laws

Who could possibly jump to the conclusion that a man with the gun used in the shooting could possibly be involved?

This is why we have a legal system, so that people like you do not lynch people prior to a fair trial.

Jewayne M. Price, 22, was charged with accessory before the fact in the murder of Amon Rice in 2018.

I guess because the very RED state of SC has some draconian gun laws

This is why we have a legal system, so that people like you do not lynch people prior to a fair trial.
Grab those guns from law abiding citizens and put trespassers who get invited inside by police indefinitely in prison without bail or trial while letting known violent criminals loose!

I look forward to the reckoning.

Anyone thinking the government is interested in protecting law abiding citizens please step forward and be recognized as a total fool.

South Carolina mall shooting suspect's bond set at $25,000, can go to work with ankle monitor​

Because they haven't been able to charge him with the shooting yet, if they ever do.

"We catch people, they serve a little bit of time, they get out and they get right back doing what they normally do and that’s commit crimes," Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott said at a recent press conference. "The criminal justice system needs to do better."
Someone tell him that he should whine less and spend more time finding the mall shooters, since he hasn't actually caught them yet.

Forum List

Back