Home With Ankle Bracelet and $25K Bond After Shooting 14 People

What in the F.

An attempted mass murderer is allowed to back to work while I read stories of many who are unvaccinated and fired from their job.

What is going on?
Does the guy even still have a job? If it were up to me, there would be a restraining order against him if one was needed.

God bless you and his surviving victims always!!!

Holly

Does the guy even still have a job? If it were up to me, there would be a restraining order against him if one was needed.

God bless you and his surviving victims always!!!

Holly

a restraining order on what grounds?

They obviously don't think he is the guy or he would not be walking or they think he will lead them to others involved. Either way the cops,judges, and prosecutor are in the business of locking people up there is no grand conspiracy of letting peeps walk..

Probably waiting for ballistics and medical records.

Anyone thinking the government is interested in protecting law abiding citizens please step forward and be recognized as a total fool.

South Carolina mall shooting suspect's bond set at $25,000, can go to work with ankle monitor​

Anyone who still believes we have a blind impartial justice system, explain this insanity.

He shoots 14 people…..and gets only a 25,000 dollar bail, and is allowed to go to work while awaiting trial….

This is why we have gun crime….judges and prosecutors releasing the most violent gun offenders no matter what they do with their illegal guns…

A South Carolina judge set a $25,000 bond for a suspect in a mall shooting on Saturday that left 14 people injured, according to the Columbia Police Department.

Jewayne Price, 22, will be on house arrest but allowed to travel to and from work while wearing an ankle monitor if he posts bond.

Slow down. We don't know who shot who, just yet.

Probably waiting for ballistics and medical records.

According to the article it's because they didn't charge him yet. They only charged him with illegal CCW. I think the judges hands were tied as to how high he could set bail for something like that. His claim is supposedly self-defense. I don't know how that claim could have been accepted. Were all 14 of these people attacking him?

According to the article it's because they didn't charge him yet. They only charged him with illegal CCW. I think the judges hands were tied as to how high he could set bail for something like that. His claim is supposedly self-defense. I don't know how that claim could have been accepted. Were all 14 of these people attacking him?
We all know what would happen if you or I were shooting and 14 innocents were gunned down.

Forum List

Back