Home With Ankle Bracelet and $25K Bond After Shooting 14 People

We need a new law like Godwin's Law but related to Soros instead of Hitler.

Soros is the current Fuhrer of the Nazi party - so you can still use Godwin's flaccid law.

"Whenever a leftist impugned by the fascism they promote on line, Godwin's law is a get out of jail free card that can be played infinitely."

ROFL

So you are not a believer in innocent till found guilty either. What a shock coming from a big government loving authoritarian like you.
What a pathetic big government stooge you are. He’s suspected of shooting 14 people and his guilt as just as questionable as the sun rising in the East tomorrow yet zero charges filed.

You Leftards push to keep violent felons on the streets in your ongoing gun grabbing scheme.

He’s suspected of shooting 14 people and his guilt as just as questionable as the sun rising in the East tomorrow yet zero charges filed.

You have no fucking clue if he is guilty or not, you have no actual information on the case other than what the news gives you.

A fuckinhead, are the Jan 6 trespassers guilty?
dude, they can't figure out where they are since brain matter isn't a requirement to exist in their world. only people who they don't like are guilty ahead of a trial. Take a selfie, guilty and punishment is required because you will upset the applecart, however, Kill a few people and shoot up a mall, naw, he's innocent until you prove he shot up the mall. He is not a danger to society. hahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaha dude, I'm splitting a gut.

The shooter being out on bail. He's obviously dangerous.

All he was charged with was being in possession of a handgun. I will assume because that is all they had the evidence for to charge him with. Most people charged with that do not even need bail or get an ankle monitor

All he was charged with was being in possession of a handgun. I will assume because that is all they had the evidence for to charge him with. Most people charged with that do not even need bail or get an ankle monitor
He wasn't charged with the shootings??? That's crazy.

Forum List

Back