Homeowner held escaped GA inmates at gunpoint

The best thing to do is arm all law-abiding citizens. Then we wouldn't need to rely so much on police.

Since the NRA is opposed to any restrictions on gun purchases by people who have not been convicted of a gun crime, and refers to everyone as a good guy with a gun, until after they have been convicted of a gun crime, the following article has been edited to reflect their policy.

Updated: Two more arrested in Hardin Co. robbery

Three Beaumont suspects good guys with guns have been booked into Jefferson and Hardin county jails in connection with the robbery of a Hardin County store earlier this week.

Douglas John Martin, 21, a good guy with a gun and Shavonskie Ardoin, 23, a good guy with a gun are accused of demanding money and firing multiple shots inside Batson Grocery in Hardin County, causing damage to the store clerk's vehicle, according to Hardin County Sheriff Mark Davis.

Martin and Ardoin fled the store around 3:30 a.m. with a third suspect, 17-year-old Ashlae Daeshawn Roberts, Davis said.

The three took officers from Sour Lake, Beaumont and the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office on a car chase that ended in Cheek, according to Davis.

Roberts, a good guy with a gun, was arrested for aggravated robbery. She was booked at the Hardin County Jail on a $250,000 bond.

Martin and Ardoin, two good guys with guns, who were in custody at the Jefferson County Correctional Facility on Thursday, ran into the woods after the chase and were found later Wednesday afternoon.

Ardoin's bond was set at $750,000 on an aggravated assault charge. He wasn't granted bond for a parole violation charge.

Martin was booked on an aggravated assault charge and a theft charge. His bonds add up to $800,000.

Boy...you are a dumbshit.........these guys are not good guys with guns who decided to rob the store...these are career criminals who are legally not allowed to buy, own or carry guns.....

Guess what doofus......we already have laws on the books that allowed us to arrest these guys for merely having a gun in their possession.....and now that they have once again comitted crimes with guns....we can lock them up......

We already have restrictions on buying a gun if you are a felon...asswipe...I guess these criminals ignored those laws......

Anybody could have legally sold them guns, except licensed dealers. You could have legally sold them guns.

So.....they know they can't buy guns because they are felons...they are the ones breaking the law...and they can already be arrested for buying the gun......problem solved....go after the actual criminals dumbshit.....lock them up and you actually reduce gun crime.

Until police arrived. Once again a good guy with guns saves the day. Now cue liberal degenerates at the NY Times, democrat party etc to find dirt on the homeowner.

The Latest: Officials: Homeowner held inmates at gunpoint

Two 'good guys with guns' are dead because of these two losers.

But yeah you carry on with your political screed while standing on their bodies.

Hey, dumb ass....2 good guys with guns, non police captured them.........and held them for the police.....if it was up to you, they would still be on the loose...

I agree...particularly all women and minorities.
Here you go Bodey, just for you and its free from me
93b743ffd48756f1549c9757c889f6b8.jpg

Last edited:
The best thing to do is arm all law-abiding citizens. Then we wouldn't need to rely so much on police.

Since the NRA is opposed to any restrictions on gun purchases by people who have not been convicted of a gun crime, and refers to everyone as a good guy with a gun, until after they have been convicted of a gun crime, the following article has been edited to reflect their policy.

Three Beaumont suspects good guys with guns have been booked into Jefferson and Hardin county jails in connection with the robbery of a Hardin County store earlier this week.

Douglas John Martin, 21, a good guy with a gun and Shavonskie Ardoin, 23, a good guy with a gun are accused of demanding money and firing multiple shots inside Batson Grocery in Hardin County, causing damage to the store clerk's vehicle, according to Hardin County Sheriff Mark Davis.

Martin and Ardoin fled the store around 3:30 a.m. with a third suspect, 17-year-old Ashlae Daeshawn Roberts, Davis said.

The three took officers from Sour Lake, Beaumont and the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office on a car chase that ended in Cheek, according to Davis.

Roberts, a good guy with a gun, was arrested for aggravated robbery. She was booked at the Hardin County Jail on a $250,000 bond.

Martin and Ardoin, two good guys with guns, who were in custody at the Jefferson County Correctional Facility on Thursday, ran into the woods after the chase and were found later Wednesday afternoon.

Ardoin's bond was set at $750,000 on an aggravated assault charge. He wasn't granted bond for a parole violation charge.

Martin was booked on an aggravated assault charge and a theft charge. His bonds add up to $800,000.

Boy...you are a dumbshit.........these guys are not good guys with guns who decided to rob the store...these are career criminals who are legally not allowed to buy, own or carry guns.....

Guess what doofus......we already have laws on the books that allowed us to arrest these guys for merely having a gun in their possession.....and now that they have once again comitted crimes with guns....we can lock them up......

We already have restrictions on buying a gun if you are a felon...asswipe...I guess these criminals ignored those laws......

Anybody could have legally sold them guns, except licensed dealers. You could have legally sold them guns.

So.....they know they can't buy guns because they are felons...they are the ones breaking the law...and they can already be arrested for buying the gun......problem solved....go after the actual criminals dumbshit.....lock them up and you actually reduce gun crime.
Except that don't work. Why don't you want to prevent people like that from getting guns instead of waiting till they shoot someone, and hoping you can catch them?

So it would have been different if he had 50 vs 1?

The issue is people like you want to deny ME the right to even have a fucking revolver for home defense because of other people's bad acts.

How about you revoke my driver's license because someone else 3 towns over drove drunk one night?

These are not "good guys with guns", they are criminals. It highlights your issue with confusing your fellow law abiding citizens with them.

I'm not aware of anything I have done that might deny you the right to have a fucking revolver. I have a couple myself. I agree they are crooks. Perhaps you should contact the NRA to get them to change their definition of what that is.

So you are a guns for me and not for thee guy, eh?

Figures.

When NYC stops making me wait 6 months and pay $500 or so for a revolver permit, then we can talk about other gun laws, maybe.

Until then I have to assume every gun control idiot wants the laws to be like that, or even worse.

isn't there a thread about compromise going around?

I don't give a shit about New York state laws. Your state, your problem. I don't have any input into that in any way, and if you think I do, then you're an idiot.

Again, guns for me, not for thee, rights for me, and not for thee.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? I don't care if you have a gun.

But evidently NYC does, and they use unconstitutional methods to discourage me from getting one.

But you still call for more gun laws......

Except that don't work. Why don't you want to prevent people like that from getting guns instead of waiting till they shoot someone, and hoping you can catch them?

I do...that is why when they are simply caught carrying a gun as a felon, I want them in jail for 30 years...that works.......yet democrats and gun grabbers are opposed to that...why?

What doesn't work....licensing gun owners...the criminals shooting people can't buy a gun so they can't get a license...and they still use guns...

Registration....the Haynes v. United States Supreme Court decision stated that criminals do not have to register their illegal guns because it would violate their 5th Amendment protections against self incrimination....so only law abiding people...who don't use guns to shoot people, would have to register their guns...

Universal Background checks.....the criminals use straw buyers or steal their guns....a straw buyer can pass a universal background check for a private sale...and stealing a gun bypasses background checks completely.....

So the only method that stops gun criminals...is locking them up when they are caught carrying an illegal gun...which saves lives and stops crimes.....or locking them up after they use the gun to commit robbery, rape and murder....which also saves lives and stops crime....

My method works.....none of yours do....

Here's a couple recent battles. But the REAL effort to get ANY real gun crime prosecutions was 20 or 30 years ago, when the laws were being virtually ignored. Gun crime prosecution was down 40% under the Obama Admin after peaking about 2000 -- to 2003...

Biden to NRA: We ‘don’t have the time’ to prosecute gun buyers who lie on background checks

Why even gun laws that exist don't always get enforced - CNNPolitics.com

ENFORCE the fucking existing laws. Make LYING on gun check application the FELONY it's supposed to be. That's what "gun nuts" want..

2000 to 2003? So the decline was during the Bush presidency. Not surprising there.
You sited an article from 8 years ago, and some remarks from a meeting 4 years ago. Is that all you got? Is that what you want to point to as representative of all the efforts by the NRA to have laws enforced? You gotta do better than that. Seems kind of pathetic that you are constantly fighting those forms being universally used for all gun sales.

Do some work. You'll see I'm right. It's a highest priority at the NRA--ILA (legislative group).. Always has been. And without THEIR efforts, committing crimes WITH guns would hardly ever make a difference in the courts and legal system -- Although there are TONS of laws existing to enhance penalties..

Peaking between 2000 -- 2003 doesn't mean they FELL. At least not until all the Obama Fed Judges took seats.
THEN -- they fell by 40%..

Try the "Biden Defense" I gave you above. He said they dont have time to prosecute all the false statements on the LICENSED Insta-Check apps. What good is putting the threat of a felony on the bottom of the form if it's hardly EVER enforced?

What makes you think they have the inclination or time to monitor and investigate every private gun sale??

Until police arrived. Once again a good guy with guns saves the day. Now cue liberal degenerates at the NY Times, democrat party etc to find dirt on the homeowner.

But yeah you carry on with your political screed while standing on their bodies.

You really that dense? They MUGGED the prison guards and killed them with their own guns. And you want to spin this as some kind of failure of GUN CONTROL LAW?? Find another thread man. You're no good here..

GeeeBus...

You really that dense? They MUGGED the prison guards and killed them with their own guns. And you want to spin this as some kind of failure of GUN CONTROL LAW?? Find another thread man. You're no good here..

GeeeBus...

Jesus H, no that wasn't the point but there is no point in going over it now. Create whatever meme suits you.

I'm not aware of anything I have done that might deny you the right to have a fucking revolver. I have a couple myself. I agree they are crooks. Perhaps you should contact the NRA to get them to change their definition of what that is.

Figures.

When NYC stops making me wait 6 months and pay $500 or so for a revolver permit, then we can talk about other gun laws, maybe.

Until then I have to assume every gun control idiot wants the laws to be like that, or even worse.

I don't give a shit about New York state laws. Your state, your problem. I don't have any input into that in any way, and if you think I do, then you're an idiot.

But evidently NYC does, and they use unconstitutional methods to discourage me from getting one.

I'm not from New York. I don't care what your state law are. what happened to all that whining about states rights?

Figures.

I'm not from New York. I don't care what your state law are. what happened to all that whining about states rights?

States Rights don't Trump individual Rights......

If I had a fuck, I would give it to you. I don't. New York can do what it wants

Sorry....I don't take fucks from people as stupid, and as lame as you are...

Sorry....I don't take fucks from people as stupid, and as lame as you are...

Don't play hard to get. It wouldn't be the first time you were bent over the back of a couch.

Figures.

Explicit constitutional rights are beyond a States Rights claim.

Forum List

Back