Homicides Are Plummeting in American Cities

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
One would never know this if they only watched certain media outlets...

633.jpeg

Last edited:

Yep, the people watching that stuff are not getting all the information.

I swear, you people are retarded or something. :laughing0301:
No you are the retard junior. For real. Biden has actually done a good job, I understand the concern about his age though. But those like you live in a paranoid lie and that's the way Trump wants to keep you so he can rake in the bucks because his ass is broke without you.

Think about that for a minute. A man who inherited a billion dollar business who was set up in a trust fund whereby he was a millionaire before he hit pre school is now broke and grifting, but you want him to manage the country.

No you are the retard junior. For real. Biden has actually done a good job, I understand the concern about his age though. But those like you live in a paranoid lie and that's the way Trump wants to keep you so he can rake in the bucks because his ass is broke without you.

Think about that for a minute. A man who inherited a billion dollar business who was set up in a trust fund whereby he was a millionaire before he hit pre school is now broke and grifting, but you want him to manage the country.
They like being in the chains and bondage Daddy Trump has them under.

I thought the MAGAs said we were killing each other, even first cousins were killing (or fucking) each other.

Well that's weird. All I read was "Oblidoblidublaglub"

"Certain media outlets" Wall Street Journal isn't read by conservatives? :icon_rolleyes: Dumb.

It's a 3 month snapshot, I'm not sure I'd be popping the champagne corks just yet...

From the WSJ piece:

"Some cities, like Denver, Los Angeles, and Portland, Ore., reported rises in homicides as of early April, Asher’s data show. But such increases are outliers. More typical is Baltimore, where homicides have declined 30% so far this year.

During the pandemic, homicide rates shot up around the country, sparking concerns that the progress made during a decades long drop in violent crimes had been undone. The number of homicides in the U.S. rose nearly 30% in 2020 from the prior year to 21,570, the largest single-year increase ever recorded by the Federal Bureau of Investigation."
-------------------------------
The same data analysts reported to the WA State Legislature last December:

“We had this huge disruption in society. … So here in Washington state, are we getting back to normal?”

The answer from a group of criminology experts was, unfortunately, a resounding “no.”

“Seattle has had a sizable increase in murders,” he said — up 19% so far compared with last year, which itself was the worst for homicides in 25 years. Shootings are on roughly the same pace as in 2022 — though that year was the worst by far since Seattle began tracking shots fired in 2012.

Compared with before the pandemic, Washington is now a different world crimewise, suggested Marshall Clement of the Council of State Governments. He presented a new report showing that since 2019, the violent crime rate has risen more here, 26%, than in any state except Colorado.

Homicide statewide is up 89% since pre-pandemic, one shocking slide showed."

633.jpeg

Even the NY Post has acknowledged this. Pittsburg, where murders (90% by gun) have really dropped. 27% from 2022.

Look at one of our most famous blue cities... going broke under democrat's rule... its not just crime and murder...

I IIve in a red state that was si fucked up by Repubicans that Republicans endorsed a Democrat for governor now for 2 terms. Republicans can't govern.

Awww....poor IM2. He's stuck in a MAGA state and doesn't have the ambition or money to move to some blue state shithole.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back