Homo-Activist Macklemore Apologizes for Abject Racism...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Macklemore apologizes for offensive costume

"He said it wasn't meant to be a caricature of a Jewish man."

Macklemore.jpeg

Next time Mock Islam... See what that get's ya.

:)

peace...

Macklemore said he understood his detractors' point of view.

"I acknowledge how the costume could, within a context of stereotyping, be ascribed to a Jewish caricature," he wrote. "I am here to say that it was not absolutely not my intention, and unfortunately at the time I did not foresee the costume to be viewed in such regard. I'm saddened that this story, or any of my choices, would lead to any form of negativity."

Annoying, gutless prick. :thup:

peace...

What's the problem?

I thought that being both a homo and a jew was the apex of today's lib PC culture?? .. :cool:

Liberals are FAR more Sympathetic to the Homo Executing Muslims than they are the Jews.

Here in Denver/Boulder for example, once Bush wasn't around to blame the Wars and such on, the Liberal Protesters that come out on street corners changed theirs Signs from Anti-Bush/War to Pro-Palestinian rants.

True story. :thup:

If Cracklemore was Honest... Or even an ounce Courageous, he would have used his Grammy night or whatever other night he's had to call-out how Homosexuals are Executed in the Muslim World as a matter of Mainstream Law.

But he's not... He knows that Ignorant Hip-Hop White Youth right now are pissing their Parents off with their Gay Friends...

He's an Opportunist... Nothing more.

During the Rightwing Religious movement of the 80's he would have been Stryper. :lol:

peace...

Come on libs, why aren't you boycotting him and trying to end his career

Please... Stop!

That clown is in the local news too much as it is.

Maybe Malcontent could petition to get him moved to Boulder.

Then the Jews could boycott him THERE and get him to at least stop trying to copy black rappers.

He is the Michael Sam of the Music Industry... Bet he's met Obama. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back