Homosexual declarations of children of homosexuals brings gay lifestyle into question..

70% of this country thinks these people should have the right to live their lives the way they see fit. Why is it such a problem?

Do you really want to make life hell for these people or what? It isn't right and I think some people need to learn to respect peoples personal liberties.

Conservatives are only interested in personal liberties they agree with. When they don't approve of what you're doing then they run straight to Big Brother government to put a stop to it.

No, actually, we're pretty consistent about being interested in personal liberties THAT DO NOT HARM OTHER PEOPLE. It's only leftists who pick and choose their freedoms according to momentary circumstance and who wants it.

If I have a tendency toward violence, do I have the personal liberty to cut myself? Do I also have the personal liberty to beat my children?

(Hint: the answers are "yes" and "no" in that order.)

70% of this country thinks these people should have the right to live their lives the way they see fit. Why is it such a problem?

Do you really want to make life hell for these people or what? It isn't right and I think some people need to learn to respect peoples personal liberties.

Conservatives are only interested in personal liberties they agree with. When they don't approve of what you're doing then they run straight to Big Brother government to put a stop to it.

No, actually, we're pretty consistent about being interested in personal liberties THAT DO NOT HARM OTHER PEOPLE. It's only leftists who pick and choose their freedoms according to momentary circumstance and who wants it.

If I have a tendency toward violence, do I have the personal liberty to cut myself? Do I also have the personal liberty to beat my children?

The simple and irrefutable fact is that there is no credible evidence to show that same sex marriage and parenting by gay folks harms anyone. Yet conservatives won't leave it alone.

Nobody in this country (at least nobody that pretends to be sane) thinks that people have the right to live their lives they way they see fit..if in doing that they are actively damaging/abusing children.

Apparently, Jessica123 thinks that. This is not the first thread in which I have seen her make a similar remark in defense of the sexual abuse of children.

There is no sexual abuse of children taking place here and how other people choose to raise their children is none of your business.

What's it like, being a scumbag? Because I'm pretty sure that's what a person would have to be to figure out, let alone understand, where it is you're drawing the line of "sexual abuse".

The simple and irrefutable fact is that there is no credible evidence to show that same sex marriage and parenting by gay folks harms anyone. Yet conservatives won't leave it alone.

Except the reams and reams and tomes and tomes of research showing that a boy not having a father or a girl not having a mother for life is deleterious to them. Just that. And that uniquely of all parenting situations, "gay marrieds" possess a contract they share with prospective children that guarantees them the absence of a father or mother under their roof for life.

Just that. Same sex marriage actually, truly, provenly, and proximally hurts children for the duration of their entire lives; using a contract no less. That is illegal also per contract laws where both adults and children share vital benefits. See Obergefell Opinion page 15 for details; and the Infancy Doctrine.. Fun fact, children's interests in the contract re: their stated benefits and shared-status, was not separately briefed to the court in Obergefell. That means the USSC in Obergefell did not follow law in rendering its decision.

The simple and irrefutable fact is that all the videos being posted on this thread are credible evidence that same-sex marriage and parenting by gay folks harm children. Yet leftists insist there's "no evidence" by simple virtue of the fact that they refuse to ACCEPT any evidence. "I don't want to believe that's bad" is not the same thing as "that's not bad".

Perhaps you should preface your statement by a "generally speaking" clause there... or are we all to digress to the point of making blanket, absolutistist statements here... lol

The simple and irrefutable fact is that all the videos being posted on this thread are credible evidence that same-sex marriage and parenting by gay folks harm children. Yet leftists insist there's "no evidence" by simple virtue of the fact that they refuse to ACCEPT any evidence. "I don't want to believe that's bad" is not the same thing as "that's not bad".
If you're referring to the two videos from the idiotic OP, please explain exactly what that has to do with parenting by gay people. If there is something else that I'm missing spell it out. You seem to have some strange ideas. Gay people are now allowed to adopt kids in every state, and in some states, have been for quite some time. That would not be the case if they were being harmed.

Nobody in this country (at least nobody that pretends to be sane) thinks that people have the right to live their lives they way they see fit..if in doing that they are actively damaging/abusing children.

Apparently, Jessica123 thinks that. This is not the first thread in which I have seen her make a similar remark in defense of the sexual abuse of children.

There is no sexual abuse of children taking place here and how other people choose to raise their children is none of your business.

What's it like, being a scumbag? Because I'm pretty sure that's what a person would have to be to figure out, let alone understand, where it is you're drawing the line of "sexual abuse".
There is nothing more disgusting than people who will cover for other people who abuse children. Or anybody, for that matter.

There is nothing more disgusting than people who will cover for other people who abuse children. Or anybody, for that matter.
I completely agree !!

No, it is what INSANE PEOPLE call indoctrination and grooming. It is what SANE PEOPLE call efforts to keep kids safe from pregnancy and STDs . You are so fucking pathetic !

The slower & more deliberate message was " come on kiddies & see a sex show!"

And I will say again- if you observe anyone telling kids to come see a sex show in violation of the law- report it to the authorities.

Oh wait- you don't do that.

Because you are either lying- or don't give a flying fuck about kids.

Nothing to disagree with there.

Let us know if you see anyone covering for people who abuse children.

I am still waiting for any of you brave defenders of children to show any concern for any children- without the word 'gay' being involved.

Except the reams and reams and tomes and tomes of research showing that a boy not having a father or a girl not having a mother for life is deleterious to them. Just that. And that uniquely of all parenting situations, "gay marrieds" possess a contract they share with prospective children that guarantees them the absence of a father or mother under their roof for life.

Just that. Same sex marriage actually, truly, provenly, and proximally hurts children for the duration of their entire lives; using a contract no less. That is illegal also per contract laws where both adults and children share vital benefits. See Obergefell Opinion page 15 for details; and the Infancy Doctrine.. Fun fact, children's interests in the contract re: their stated benefits and shared-status, was not separately briefed to the court in Obergefell. That means the USSC in Obergefell did not follow law in rendering its decision.

It is stunning to me that anyone can look at the complex, complicated, difficult job of effective parenting and raising a sane, functional, productive human being, which is incredibly hard to do even when you have a mother and father working at it together, and just casually decide that it's no big hairy deal if you simply subtract one of them from the equation. Meh. It's like looking at the schematics for building a nuclear reactor, and then deciding that the lead shielding isn't necessary.

The simple and irrefutable fact is that all the videos being posted on this thread are credible evidence that same-sex marriage and parenting by gay folks harm children. .

That is not an irrefutable fact- matter of fact it is easily refutable.

There is absolutely no evidence that same sex marriage harms any children. Most same sex marriage doesn't even involve children- but preventing same sex couples with children from marrying does harm their children.

As far as parenting by gay folks- there are good parents and bad parents- that happens regardless of the sexual preference of the parents. The world is full of stories about child abuse by biological or step parents- but you will never see a reference to those stories here at USMB- because unless a child abuse story can somehow include the word 'gay'- it doesn't appear here.

If you're referring to the two videos from the idiotic OP, please explain exactly what that has to do with parenting by gay people. If there is something else that I'm missing spell it out. You seem to have some strange ideas. Gay people are now allowed to adopt kids in every state, and in some states, have been for quite some time. That would not be the case if they were being harmed.

Yes, because human societies NEVER collectively decide to do things that are bad, harmful, or even evil. Governments are ALWAYS benevolent, omniscient, infallible, and unswayed by the imbecilic, selfish whims of special interest groups. And I fart rainbow glitter when I eat too much Mexican food.

It is stunning to me that anyone can look at the complex, complicated, difficult job of effective parenting and raising a sane, functional, productive human being, which is incredibly hard to do even when you have a mother and father working at it together, and just casually decide that it's no big hairy deal if you simply subtract one of them from the equation. Meh. It's like looking at the schematics for building a nuclear reactor, and then deciding that the lead shielding isn't necessary.

It is stunning that to me that anyone who believes that removing one parent from the equation is a huge deal- when the VAST majority of families without either a father or mother are single parents- where the parents have divorced- and one parent is no longer involved.

When I see those who utter thoughts like yours spending 3/4 of your time starting threads about the evils of divorce and single parents- then I might start to believe this is something more than just your bigotry talking.

Yes, because human societies NEVER collectively decide to do things that are bad, harmful, or even evil. Governments are ALWAYS benevolent, omniscient, infallible, and unswayed by the imbecilic, selfish whims of special interest groups. And I fart rainbow glitter when I eat too much Mexican food.
Let's see, what just happened here. You stated that there is proof on this thread that gay parenting is harmful. I called you on it and asked you to point it out instead of doing so , you post this gibberish? Thank you for clearly demonstrating that you nothing but appeals to ignorance logical fallacies at your disposal

Except the reams and reams and tomes and tomes of research showing that a boy not having a father or a girl not having a mother for life is deleterious to them..

Stop listening to the voices in your head.

The vast majority of children without a father or a mother are the results of divorce and parental abandonment. Yet Silhouette will never start a single thread about how horrible single parents are- because she is one of them.

I know too many single parents who have done a great job raising their kids to condemn them for doing a great job.

And if a kid has two mom's instead of a single mom- that kid has more financial security and parental support than if he only had one mom.

Just that. Same sex marriage actually, truly, provenly, and proximally hurts children for the duration of their entire lives; ...... See Obergefell Opinion page .

Preventing Same sex marriage actually harms their children- see Obergefell.

Why do you keep arguing for policies you know will harm children- since you keep citing Obergefell?

Let's see, what just happened here. You stated that there is proof on this thread that gay parenting is harmful. I called you on it and asked you to point it out instead of doing so , you post this gibberish? Thank you for clearly demonstrating that you nothing but appeals to ignorance logical fallacies at your disposal

Let's see, what just happened here? You posted a demand, and I chose to respond to another part of the post instead, and YOU decided that the ONLY possible reason that you and satisfying your demands is not THE most important, pressing, urgent thing in the world to me, that MUST mean that I'm "demonstrating" something about my positions, rather than just demonstrating that 1) I'm not your waitress, and I don't take orders, and 2) you need to massively get the fuck over yourself.

It is not often that I feel the urge to spend large amounts of time proving painfully obvious things to leftists who are determined to pretend that objective reality stopped existing the day they decided they didn't like it, but IF I choose to do so, I will do it on MY schedule, because I want to. I will NOT do it because an obnoxious, hubristic prick demanded it.

No kidding.

My family bought into that feel good the devil be damned marriage is just a piece of paper single women have a right to raise their kids alone bs that was pushed on our society during the 60s and 80s...and it decimated it. There is a reason we celebrate and support traditional family values..and it's because children in traditional families do better. That's the beginning and end of it. That isn't to say there isn't the occasional non traditional family that doesn't produce an amazing set of kids..but for the most part, homosexual families and single parent families are poorer, are more dysfuctional in every way, and have children who suffer for their selfish decisions for their entire lives.

Forum List

Back