Homosexuality to remain a crime in India

And yet all hell breaks lose in America when a baker refuses to bake a cake. LOL

"Homosexuality" is not a crime in India or any place else. The desire to copulate with little boys is not a crime in India or anyplace else. The desire to copulate with domesticated animals is not a crime.

BEHAVIOR is a crime.

And being HUMAN, we are all capable of controlling our behavior.

Just as I have to suppress my desire to copulate with the sexy new summer hire here where I "work," homosexuals in India must suppress their desire to copulate with men they find attractive.

And as with all crimes, in India and elsewhere, it only counts if you get caught.

Hijras are protected in India and even marry
Life is generally better for transwomen in male dominated and conservative environments. Feminsist environments like England, the women are as vicious to transwomen as they are to men.

In Australia, it was our conservative government in the 90s that made post op trans legally female( and therefore legally allowed to marry).

Transwomen are also more accepted in muslim cultures, than homosexual men.

It appears that women are more accepting of homosexual men in society and men are more accepting transwomen.

The fact is, transsexualism is less disgusting than homosexuality because is a state of being rather than a sexual act.

Where are the travel bans? Where are teh companies like Google and Amazon refusing to do business in India? Oh wait, they'll only do that to their fellow countrymen.

Forum List

Back