Honest and open debate on gun control

You must be the dumbest human being on the planet.

Yeah says the stupid fuck who thinks tax stamps keep criminals from getting "machine" guns.......you sir, are the stupid fuck....
You're a fucking moron that thinks guns can be used even when those guns do not fucking exist.

Really...who believes that.....You are the fucking moron who thinks putting a tax stamp on something makes them disappear.....you should try pixie dust next...it works just as well......
The tax stamp process includeS ENDING ALL SALES TO THE PEOPLE (PUBLIC) OF MACHINE GUNS BUILT AFTER A CERTAIN DATE, YA MORON. THOSE OLD WEAPONS THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BUY... THEY ARE QUICKLY BECOMING HISTORICAL ARTIFACTS, ANCIENT HISTORY. THE TAX STAMP ITSELF IS JUST ONE SMALL ELEMENT OF THE PROCESS, YA MORON.
You refuse to prove your claim because you know you cannot.
Fail: You.
Disagree?
Soundly respond to post # 850.
Disagree. I have proven my claim. You changed my statements every time. You change the OP every time. Words have meaning. Changing the words changes the context. All I have to do to prove my claim is prove that a gun can't be used if it does not exist. Your claim is well they'll just find another one. That's not what I'm claiming. I'm not claiming that someone can't use a different weapon. I'm claiming that a gun can't be used if it does not exist.

Yeah says the stupid fuck who thinks tax stamps keep criminals from getting "machine" guns.......you sir, are the stupid fuck....
You're a fucking moron that thinks guns can be used even when those guns do not fucking exist.

Really...who believes that.....You are the fucking moron who thinks putting a tax stamp on something makes them disappear.....you should try pixie dust next...it works just as well......
The tax stamp process includeS ENDING ALL SALES TO THE PEOPLE (PUBLIC) OF MACHINE GUNS BUILT AFTER A CERTAIN DATE, YA MORON. THOSE OLD WEAPONS THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BUY... THEY ARE QUICKLY BECOMING HISTORICAL ARTIFACTS, ANCIENT HISTORY. THE TAX STAMP ITSELF IS JUST ONE SMALL ELEMENT OF THE PROCESS, YA MORON.
Disagree?
Disagree. I have proven my claim. You changed my statements every time. You change the OP every time.
All of these statements are lies; you clearly choose to only argue from ignorance and/or dishonesty.
That said, here is no sense in continuing this discussion with you - please run along and let the adults talk in peace.

882 posts, no sound responses.

Disagree?
Disagree. I have proven my claim. You changed my statements every time. You change the OP every time.
All of these statements are lies; you clearly choose to only argue from ignorance and/or dishonesty.
That said, here is no sense in continuing this discussion with you - please run along and let the adults talk in peace.

Yes or no, can you or can you not use a machine gun that does not exist. This is not a hard question. Any rational person could answer this question. Why do you insist on deflecting?

Disagree?

Yes or no, can you or can you not use a machine gun that does not exist. This is not a hard question. Any rational person could answer this question. Why do you insist on deflecting?
Please run along and let the adults talk in peace.

Disagree?

Disagree?

Please answer the question. Yes or no, can you or can you not use a machine gun that does not exist. This is not a hard question. Any rational person could answer this question. Why do you insist on deflecting?

Please answer the question. Yes or no, can you or can you not use a machine gun that does not exist. This is not a hard question. Any rational person could answer this question. Why do you insist on deflecting?
And... you're done. Buh-bye.

888 posts, no sound repsonses.

And... you're done. Buh-bye.

888 posts, no sound repsonses.

I believe that any "true" American needs no gun absolutely. Weapon is something that makes our country worse and more aggressive. We must not be proud of our so called gun culture. We must just learn how to live without guns. You are not strong because of weapon. You are stronger when you feel safety without it.

I believe that any "true" American needs no gun absolutely. Weapon is something that makes our country worse and more aggressive. We must not be proud of our so called gun culture. We must just learn how to live without guns. You are not strong because of weapon. You are stronger when you feel safety without it.

Guns are the tools that allow the weak to fight off the strong......we should be very proud of that....

Do you actually study crime...here in the U.S. and around the world.....or the difference guns make in saving lives here and around the world......

Gun murders in the U.S. for 2013 were 8,454....

Guns are used on average 2 million times a year to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives...

I am proud of that...that is regular, law abiding, peaceful Americans, going about their lives and keeping violent, vicious criminals from destroying those lives....

Man you are an idiot.

That you see no "need" for a gun in no way diminishes my right to have them.

Forum List

Back